Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106203 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Be clear when you say the East African coast. It's quite big and we wouldn't want any mis-represantation of historical facts. smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
gallivant:
Be clear when you say the East African coast. It's quite big and we wouldn't want any mis-represantation of historical facts. smiley

Read these books. There are citations in there stating that the Ajuuraan-Ottoman naval forces reached the Portuguese colonies in Southeast Africa.

Portuguese rule and Spanish crown in South Africa, 1581–1640
Four centuries of Swahili verse: a literary history and anthology
Cities of the Middle East and North Africa: A Historical Encyclopedia
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
We have been through this already. Our history is not intertwined with yours.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
ArtanK:

Hmmm ok what does this mean then?
And how exactly have I proven that I don't care about the Garissa Uni attack?
Here is what you said earlier

Artank:

No life is worth less than another so why should we forget our people that were massacred at the hands of the Kenyan government and weep when they are massacred by terrorists? It would be ideal for us if the men behind the attack on the university were brought to justice but there is absolutely no way in hell we're just going to forgive and forget what happened on Wagalla airstrip in 1984 and in Garissa 1980.
From the get go, you started reminding me of what happened in Garissa in 1980 and you clearly said that won't weep for the Kenyans. Why would you remind me of such if you didn't see in the recent killings some sort of revenge? The more we talk about this, the more you deep yourself deeper. Of course you can't come out clearly and say you approve of it. But anyone that can read between the lines knows your position.

ArtanK:

Somalis get along just fine with everybody - you can't refute that statement either. All you have is a school fight and Axum's trolling.
You are in denial. First of all here is an article pertaining to tensions between Somalis and black Americans.
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/2009/12/20/african-and-african-american-clashes-culture
Here is also another link on a book that discuss of the same relations where black American soldiers describe how Somalis used to make fun of their hair and looks when the US deploy there. The book also mentions how most Somalis do not identify with other black Africans and how even to this day, the descendants of Bantu Tanzanian slaves are mistreated in Somalia. Will you refute this? Again you are in denial. Axum only expresses what[b] most[/b] Somalis feel deep down. And I wish other west Africans who are generally friendly to anyone would realize that.

ArtanK:

You mean the AU soldiers that were commanded to a 1km road from the airport to the presidential palace. AU only started the fighting after 2011, before that, they allowed Alshabab to be in control of most of the south and central regions and the only entities actually fighting Alshabab were Somali clan militias.

Btw AU didn't drive them out of the capital, they were in possession of most of the city until they left suddenly without a single bullet being fired.
lmao, they left a city that they controlled just like that, "without a single bullet fired". What a joke. Forgive me for not believing you. There is actually a wikipedia post on the battle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_%282010%E2%80%9311%29
Al Shabab has been loosing ground in the country mostly due to the intervention of the AU and other east African countries. They panicked which is why they are attacking Kenya hoping to have them withdraw from Somalia.

ArtanK:

Did you even click the link? and do you ever google stuff? We are not talking about Sudan! Jubaland is got it's name from the River Juba that runs across the southern regions of Somalia.

http://news.yahoo.com/somalia-sues-kenya-top-un-court-over-maritime-225946278.html
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Somalia---It-s-our-water--sovereignty--/-/2558/2467202/-/147svx/-/index.html
http://www.geeskaafrika.com/kenya-risks-of-losing-somalis-territorial-waters-in-the-indian-ocean/5521/

Notice how they tried to accelerate the oil exploration in disputed area after they created a vassal state within Somalia.
Yahoo is a lot better than the shitty website you provided earlier. I know enough not to trust articles coming from dubious websites. Now on the subject of oil, we will see what the court has to say. Stealing your oil would mean that it is already known to be yours and that the presence of Kenyan troops is ultimately for exploitation of the resource. But we do agree that it is not the case here. Both countries lay claims to it. Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire had the same problems recently.

ArtanK:

Pardon me for having a hard time believing you but you are full of inconsistencies. If you truly had so many encounters with Somalis, you would have shared them the first time I asked you. You didn't have a hard time repeating whatever Axum said so why was it so hard to recall your "encounters" when they were needed? I call that bullshitt.

Once again, I dislike black Africans that call refer to other Africans as "You Africans" and it is the case of most Somalis I have met which why I do not carry our conversations far. Once any African employs that term, it automatically shows you the kind of person he or she is. I try to keep it to the usual "Salam alaykum" and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
ArtanK:

And where did you pull this out of? You are just pure comedy wallahi.

Tell me about the currencies of these states.

As for your question, the Ajuuraan empire fought tooth and nail with the Portuguese and even going after them to defeat them on the East African coast repeatedly.
Are you serious, is this what you call "bringing down European superpowers". That is gross self flagellation. Not only Portugal was not a superpower but defeating them at your coast is far from bringing them down. I thought you were going to tell me how you had your navy go to Europe to destroy their state. The Moors on the other hand which had Black Muslims did go as far as occupying the Iberian Peninsula. Now that is something to brag about. Ehhh Allah!

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2015
The book is titled The Journal of African History and it discusses the states and their economy. On page 348, here is what is said of the currency " the economy was highly monetized with a common currency based on cowries, gold and silver coins."

Here is a link to an online version of the book http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/181948?sid=21106369628673&uid=2&uid=70&uid=3739808&uid=2129&uid=3739256&uid=2134&uid=60&uid=2480676933&uid=3&uid=2480676923

Attached you have a picture of the page.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Artank getting served never gets old, I wonder why.Good job Omarbah. :l

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Where in the hell did you get the idea that I'm not Jamaican and I'm really a Kenyan in disguise?

Silly negro bedwench! You're ret@rded. That white d1ck has poisoned your mind!

Chimp.

You are one of us, Be a man and come out the closet.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by BlackKenichi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
KenyanLady:

Chimp.

You are one of us, Be a man and come out the closet.
In your dreams I'm a Kenyan. I don't have a crappy East African chin/jaw (the ability to take a beating). Go back to worshipping white men with their small d1cks, low sexual stamina and weak chins/jaws!

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

In your dreams I'm a Kenyan. I don't have a crappy East African chin/jaw (the ability to take a beating). Go back to worshipping white men with their small d1cks, low sexual stamina and weak chins/jaws!
Crappy east african jaw? do not believe that she is Kenyan, we have already confirmed that, she is probably Axum who's trying to cause a rift btn us and the Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
BlackKenichi.

Chimp.

You can deny it all you want, But Kenyan is written on your forehead, never be ashamed of your Kenyan ethnicity.

I never thought about hiding my ethnicity and nationality.

pkjag.

I am Axum, are you happy now?

You sound more and more like that subhuman gallivant who is way too obsessed with Axum and Somalis.

what a môron!!!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
KenyanLady:
BlackKenichi.

Chimp.

You can deny it all you want, But Kenyan is written on your forehead, never be ashamed of your Kenyan ethnicity.

I never thought about hiding my ethnicity and nationality.

pkjag.

You sound more and more like that subhuman gallivant who is way too obsessed with Axum and Somalis.

what a môron!!!

BlackKenichi is definitely not Kenyan, he's completely Jamaican

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
KenyanLady:
[b]BlackKen

what a môron!!!

Get off my nuts Axum. I don't entertain groupies.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Omarbah:

Here is what you said earlier

From the get go, you started reminding me of what happened in Garissa in 1980 and you clearly said that won't weep for the Kenyans. Why would you remind me of such if you didn't see in the recent killings some sort of revenge? The more we talk about this, the more you deep yourself deeper. Of course you can't come out clearly and say you approve of it. But anyone that can read between the lines knows your position.

I wasn't even talking about the recent Garissa attacks until you mentioned it. I'll put it in simple bullet points so everyone can understand where I'm coming from and see past your silly little game.

- You said we despise and distrust Kenyans.
- I began stating the reasons why some members in our community don't like them i.e. Jubaland initiative, maritime border dispute, Wagalla, Garissa massacres and I didn't even mention the recent Kasaraani concentration camp.
- Then you spontaneously mention the recent Alshabab attack on Garissa and accuse me of trying to make you look away from it when we weren't even talking about it.
- When I said that no life is worth more than another you ignored that and again accused me of covertly supporting Alshabab. I didn't talk about Garissa in 1980 from the get go, you just desperately mentioned the Uni attack to make me look like the villain here. It was a pathetic attempt tbh.

Omarbah:
You are in denial. First of all here is an article pertaining to tensions between Somalis and black Americans.
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/2009/12/20/african-and-african-american-clashes-culture
Here is also another link on a book that discuss of the same relations where black American soldiers describe how Somalis used to make fun of their hair and looks when the US deploy there. The book also mentions how most Somalis do not identify with other black Africans and how even to this day, the descendants of Bantu Tanzanian slaves are mistreated in Somalia. Will you refute this? Again you are in denial. Axum only expresses what[b] most[/b] Somalis feel deep down. And I wish other west Africans who are generally friendly to anyone would realize that.

The article states common problems among the African community in America. The prejudices and stereotypes are quite widespread among Africans, believe it or not I've read an article that reported on Nigerian immigrants calling AAs 'akata', I'm sure you know what that means. As for the US soldiers in Somalia, what do you expect? Even the white soldiers were called pigs and what not. We all know where it ended for the US in Somalia.
All the minorities, including major clans were marginalised under the Siad Barre regime and the Bantu received their fair share of it. Also during the civil war, the minorities were technically sitting ducks and the warring factions took advantage of them. They fare much better today where they own their own farmland and are incorporated into the Somali clan system. All the minorities need better political representation so it is fair for them as well. That problem is slowly being fixed now. Somali Bantu workers enjoy a lot of freedom and benefit immensely from the construction boom in the capital.

It is up to you if you choose to believe a man who declared himself God and spewed a load of other crap here. I'm done arguing about this.

Omarbah:
lmao, they left a city that they controlled just like that, "without a single bullet fired". What a joke. Forgive me for not believing you. There is actually a wikipedia post on the battle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_%282010%E2%80%9311%29
Al Shabab has been loosing ground in the country mostly due to the intervention of the AU and other east African countries. They panicked which is why they are attacking Kenya hoping to have them withdraw from Somalia.

You are contradicting your own link. Most of the fighting were between the Somali National Army + the Somali ASWJ fighters and Alshabab. That's why the SNA had the most soldiers in the battles before Alshabab withdrew from Mogadishu and also the most casualties. In the two year timeline in that link, there were more than 500 dead Somali soldiers compared to the 100 Amisom soldiers.

The battles in mogadishu were increasingly more common after Sharif Ahmed took office as head of the Transitional Government. If you really think the AU were responsible for Alshabab's withdrawal from the capital then ask yourself how on earth they failed to do so since 2006 when they were first deployed. Even today when they number up to 22,000, most of them are concentrated in the capital and the SNA does most of the footwork. Recent reports shed light on how Amisom soldiers bribed local gangs and militia to guard them from Alshabab, so they could collect their fat checks at the end of the month without doing any work.

The SNA and AU hit them in the Bakaara market a few days before the withdrawal of Mogadishu but they were still in control of vital bases. They claimed it was a tactical withdrawal and it does increasingly look like they were right because there has been more suicide bombings, more attacks on government officials and more fightings in the capital after they left.
So my point still stands, if the SNA had received the same training, equipment and salary as the Amisom, they would have eradicated Alshabab long time ago.

Omarbah:
Yahoo is a lot better than the shitty website you provided earlier. I know enough not to trust articles coming from dubious websites. Now on the subject of oil, we will see what the court has to say. Stealing your oil would mean that it is already known to be yours and that the presence of Kenyan troops is ultimately for exploitation of the resource. But we do agree that it is not the case here. Both countries lay claims to it. Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire had the same problems recently.

Since we're paying close attention to the terminology, is it not stealing when the resources sit on our EEZ? You are completely ignoring the fact that Kenya entered Somalia with their main priority being to create a vassal state so they can influence the decision making in Somalia. Top that with recently disputing our waters and getting foreigners (China and Norway) to fund their sinister plan. You can sugar-coat it however you like but it is most definitely exploitation, theft and treachery.

Omarbah:
Once again, I dislike black Africans that call refer to other Africans as "You Africans" and it is the case of most Somalis I have met which why I do not carry our conversations far. Once any African employs that term, it automatically shows you the kind of person he or she is. I try to keep it to the usual "Salam alaykum" and that's it.

Most Somalis? didn't you say that you met really few? You are clutching straws really but I'll let you have it. It only reflects on your intelligence when you generalise an entire community because of a troll and someone who excluded themselves when he/she was talking to you or other Africans.

I really hope you keep it at hi and bye, it would spare a fellow Somali from having to deal with your bias. As you said, you believe what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Omarbah:

Are you serious, is this what you call "bringing down European superpowers". That is gross self flagellation. Not only Portugal was not a superpower but defeating them at your coast is far from bringing them down. I thought you were going to tell me how you had your navy go to Europe to destroy their state. The Moors on the other hand which had Black Muslims did go as far as occupying the Iberian Peninsula. Now that is something to brag about. Ehhh Allah!

Portugal was not a superpower in the 15th century?? You can repeat that again.
They tried to destroy and loot the Somali coast completely, they failed and the plan backfired on them. Their colonies in Southeast Africa paid the price for their stupid plan.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2015
gallivant:
We have been through this already. Our history is not intertwined with yours.

We've been through this indeed and you couldn't prove me wrong. I've provided the sources confirming my claims, why don't you refute them in a mannerly way instead of a one line response? Our pasts are not intertwined but we definitely gave your colonial masters a lesson they'd never forget.

Stop cheerleading and join the debate.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 2:32am On Apr 09, 2015
ArtanK:

Portugal was not a superpower in the 15th century?? You can repeat that again.
They tried to destroy and loot the Somali coast completely, they failed and the plan backfired on them. Their colonies in Southeast Africa paid the price for their stupid plan.
Preventing the invasion of a foreign military is far from "bringing it down" (those were your explicit terms). That was gross self flagellation on your part. When I read you , I thought wow, Somalia destroyed Portugal, they went all the way there to bring down the European state. Oh well, we'll pass on this one.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 3:33am On Apr 09, 2015
ArtanK:

I wasn't even talking about the recent Garissa attacks until you mentioned it. I'll put it in simple bullet points so everyone can understand where I'm coming from and see past your silly little game.

- You said we despise and distrust Kenyans.
- I began stating the reasons why some members in our community don't like them i.e. Jubaland initiative, maritime border dispute, Wagalla, Garissa massacres and I didn't even mention the recent Kasaraani concentration camp.
- Then you spontaneously mention the recent Alshabab attack on Garissa and accuse me of trying to make you look away from it when we weren't even talking about it.
- When I said that no life is worth more than another you ignored that and again accused me of covertly supporting Alshabab. I didn't talk about Garissa in 1980 from the get go, you just desperately mentioned the Uni attack to make me look like the villain here. It was a pathetic attempt tbh.
There is no way you can suffer from amnesia at your age. But since we never know, let me refresh your memory. The first part of our debate was over when Dendirawo Fulaman asked me to stop generalizing. Which I was about to do before Samaale/Puntite started attacking my folks (Fulanis). Then out of nowhere you decided to comment on one of my post where I made reference to recent tragedy in Kenya. I said "These folks are a parasite for anyone that lives next to them. Have you seen the things they just did in Kenya? " To which you responded the following

ArtanK:

Garissa is a predominately Somali town in Kenya and many of the victims were Somali... We can also play that game too and blame BH on Northern Nigerians.

To anyone following this post, you can clearly see that he is the first one to mention the word "Garissa". So he knew I was talking about the recent cowardly attack conducted by Al Shabab in a Kenyan University that left 147 dead. Page 17 of this post would be a good place to start and work your way back if you want to check for yourself. It is only afterward that you (Artank) talked about the past massacre at Garissa which led to this post of yours.

ArtanK:

No life is worth less than another so why should we forget our people that were massacred at the hands of the Kenyan government and weep when they are massacred by terrorists? It would be ideal for us if the men behind the attack on the university were brought to justice but there is absolutely no way in hell we're just going to forgive and forget what happened on Wagalla airstrip in 1984 and in Garissa 1980.
I suspect Artank is a "little" vindictive otherwise I do not see the point of bringing back what happened in 1984-85.

ArtanK:

The article states common problems among the African community in America. The prejudices and stereotypes are quite widespread among Africans, believe it or not I've read an article that reported on Nigerian immigrants calling AAs 'akata', I'm sure you know what that means. As for the US soldiers in Somalia, what do you expect? Even the white soldiers were called pigs and what not. We all know where it ended for the US in Somalia.
All the minorities, including major clans were marginalised under the Siad Barre regime and the Bantu received their fair share of it. Also during the civil war, the minorities were technically sitting ducks and the warring factions took advantage of them. They fare much better today where they own their own farmland and are incorporated into the Somali clan system. All the minorities need better political representation so it is fair for them as well. That problem is slowly being fixed now. Somali Bantu workers enjoy a lot of freedom and benefit immensely from the construction boom in the capital.

It is up to you if you choose to believe a man who declared himself God and spewed a load of other crap here. I'm done arguing about this.
Still in denial and that's okay if it makes you feel better. There are actual books about relations between Somalis and African Americans(the books are of the least importance here, so don't come tell me about other Africans) where for some funny reason, the same things we read axum, Ajuraan, Samaale or whatever say here, is mentioned in the book. Somalis made mockery of AA soldiers about their hair and looks. How come then that Somali kids that grow up in the states say the same things of other Africans and AA? Where do they learn it? Not from the womb of their mothers. It is in the household, therefore part of their culture. And this has been my point all along on the subject. Axum says louder what most Somalis believe but wouldn't say HERE because they know better.

ArtanK:

You are contradicting your own link. Most of the fighting were between the Somali National Army + the Somali ASWJ fighters and Alshabab. That's why the SNA had the most soldiers in the battles before Alshabab withdrew from Mogadishu and also the most casualties. In the two year timeline in that link, there were more than 500 dead Somali soldiers compared to the 100 Amisom soldiers.
Now that is far from leaving the city "without a single bullet fire". Once again , those were your terms buddy. 500 Somali and Amison soldiers dead, that is some serious fighting.

ArtanK:

Since we're paying close attention to the terminology, is it not stealing when the resources sit on our EEZ? You are completely ignoring the fact that Kenya entered Somalia with their main priority being to create a vassal state so they can influence the decision making in Somalia. Top that with recently disputing our waters and getting foreigners (China and Norway) to fund their sinister plan. You can sugar-coat it however you like but it is most definitely exploitation, theft and treachery.
Like I said, it is disputed territory. You have not been able to prove that they "invaded" your land to create a vassal state. You are reaching there Pal. It only belong to you if it is international recognized. Stealing oil is like the US invading Iraq and pumping their oil, now that, is oil theft. The Yahoo article clearly stated that both states dispute the rights. We'll let the judge decide. Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana had a similar issue recently.

ArtanK:

Most Somalis? didn't you say that you met really few? You are clutching straws really but I'll let you have it. It only reflects on your intelligence when you generalise an entire community because of a troll and someone who excluded themselves when he/she was talking to you or other Africans.

I really hope you keep it at hi and bye, it would spare a fellow Somali from having to deal with your bias. As you said, you believe what you want.
Are you confused by "few" and "most". Let me put it in single in simple terms. Take our exchanges on nairaland for example. We have had few exchanges and most of them were not cordial. The same way I have only met few Somalis and most of them were prejudicial.
Yes, Artank, when you approach a black African that refers to other Africans as "you Africans" it says a lot about him. I don't mess with that type of people. I like those that keep it 100%.
Let's get on another topic shall we. You did mention how you helped other African countries for their independence (since amnesia could be of an issue, let me quote it).

ArtanK:

He's exaggerating, if we really hated people, we wouldn't have helped many African states in their fight for independence - I'll expand on this when we're discussing political influence. We're not xenophobic but he is.
Who did you help for independence ? I am curious to know. I have never heard of a Somali pan African. Nasser, Boumediene, Bouteflicka, the Emperor Haile Selassie, all of them were great pan Africans. The first three being Arab/Amazigh and the other being Habesha. Looks like Artank will teach me something new. Sweeeet tongue
Also you are not xenophobic? ROFL GFTO man. I got a good laugh on that one.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Angelou(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Hey nerd, why do u keep referring to people posting on this thread as gorillas?
you seem to be promoting racial discrimination, whether we non somalians are gorillas or not, that doesn't dispute the fact that somalia is the poorest country in the world.... so kindly go back to your refugee camp and stop breeding ethnic strife here on nairaland (nigeria) africa's no 1 economy @somali9 or somalia9
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Ihuomadinihu: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2015
How are they superior? Superior in terrorism or what?

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

PS. This is my last response to you.
Coalback charcant, ur mister hasn't even started with u and u are about to run away ? grin grin grin grin

No! No!! No!!! U must entertain me, it is ur duty, ur responsibility to keep ur owner entertained, I didn't buy u from the slave market for nothing, u one eyed,red neck mushie eating ape with canoe shaped bald head, how dare u malformity, u Lilly liveried inbred trout defiler talk about good looks with ur mister knowing just how incredibly ugly u are? grin grin grin grin

U soulless septic sewage water drinker, when u first came to NL, u were seriously insearch of a Nigerian lover, this was how ur personal text looks like before u changed after u were disgraced and rejected by ur superiors. grin grin grin grin

I am a divorced mother of two mixed race kids, in search of a Nigerian man to help take care of me and my kids grin grin

Oh my goodness, and then u had a pic of u in ur profile( probably advertising ur ugly self in search of a suitor) grin

Hahahahaha! U got disgraced, no suitors came because we see u as ugly, an afterbirth from a behemian butt fvck. grin grin grin u ain't human, just because u got rejected u resorted to lies and u quickly took down the ugly pic of u in a brown singlet and ur hand on the waist of ur malnourished body, u definitely look like someone suffering from kwashokor cos in that pic, it looks as if ur bones were about to poop out from ur body. grin grin

I don't blame u oh poor thing, I know it's condition, so u quickly took down that pic and uploaded yet another photoshopped pic of a monster and u changed ur signature to Kenyan beauty grin beauty for real? What an irony. grin grin grin

I must confess u are the ugliest creature I have ever set my lovely eyes on, ugly beyond comprehension, the white man that paid for ur service that night he deposited his fluids in u must have been seriously drunk that night, grin grin after realizing the mistake he did and saw the monster u gave birth to, he committed suicide afraid to face his kinsmen. grin grin

It's out of pity I remind u of ur unfortunate past. grin Wh ;Dre.

The fact that this monkey down below has received more suitors than u proves I am right about ur ugliness. grin grin

In all honesty the monkey looks better than u and ur kind. grin

This is how 100 percent of ur kind looks like. grin

[img]

Hahaha! My slave, I laugh at ur stupidity, u need to be killed and ur body cremated and ur remains poured into the pit laterine of ur cactus filled wasteland. grin

I was told that whenever u looked at the mirror ur reflection throws up grin grin grin , how true is this
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adam nice to see you.

To be honest, I cannot tell the difference between a Kenyan and a Nigerian just like you cant tell the difference between an Afar in Ethiopia and a Somali.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Time to crack the whip.These individuals assets have been frozen and business licences revoked.Al shabab only hurts Somalis.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
KenyanLady:
Someone here who is unemployed and retarded is really very much obsessed with Somali people, and I wonder why oh why

Somalis have become a cancerous aberration in Kenya. There is nothing positive about this community. They have repaid Kenya's kindness with incredible terrorism and violence.

They are complete outcasts, and with good reason.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kenya cracking down on Somalis financially and freezing assets will only lure more Somalis inside of Kenya to the cause of Alshabaab. I am sure Alshabaab is very happy Kenya took these steps in targeting Somalis.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
adamskutty:
Coalback charcant, ur mister hasn't even started with u and u are about to run away ? grin grin grin grin

Silverback.

I am not the kind of woman who run away easily, I am just too tired of your stup!d childish games, you need to grow up.

Put aside the jokes, this is the typical 100 percent pure Nigerians phenotypes.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

BlackKenichi is definitely not Kenyan, he's completely Jamaican

lool.

typical adolescent response..

BlackKenichi is one of us not Jamaican.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
axum:
Kenya cracking down on Somalis financially and freezing assets will only lure more Somalis inside of Kenya to the cause of Alshabaab. I am sure Alshabaab is very happy Kenya took these steps in targeting Somalis.

What can you do about it? grin

We are very happy with the govt response.Going after the head of the snake is only the logical step. Also, the refugee camps are to be closed and all illegal persons deported.This attack is turning out to be a blessing in disguise.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by BlackKenichi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

lool.

typical adolescent response..

BlackKenichi is one of us not Jamaican.
What makes you think that I'm Kenyan?

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 12:26am On Apr 10, 2015
BlackKenichi:

What makes you think that I'm Kenyan?

Axum/Kenyanlady playing games around your head.We all know you are not Kenyan, you don't require validation from that foolx.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by BlackKenichi(m): 1:35am On Apr 10, 2015
mfuasi:

Axum/Kenyanlady playing games around your head.We all know you are Kenyan, you don't require validation from that foolx.
I'm not Kenyan, I'm Jamaican!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 2:39am On Apr 10, 2015
BlackKenichi:

I'm not Kenyan, I'm Jamaican!

I know. Shout out to all them dreadlock rastas man. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.