Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? (812 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? by olushollys(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2013
Hi folks, pls I just got a new android tablet pc and I am finding it difficult to browse with it, when I inserted my universal modem (with glo sim) the modem did not auto play,but the net work icon came up with full bars, when I called the line (modem sim no) it only rang from the caller's end but shows no sign on the tablet. I don't have access to wifi, pls I do I go about it, it has been a week now that I got the tablet.
I would appreciate solutions to this problem.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? by olushollys(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Anybody with useful tip and advice on how to browse with my android tablet.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? by makahlj2: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? by olushollys(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Any more useful info??
Re: How Do I Browse On My New Andriod Tablet? by makahlj2: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
olushollys: Any more useful info??
Did you try the "PPP Widget for Android" featured on that site? It's really one of the best options compatibility-wise, especially in cases like this one, where the original poster didn't even find necessary to provide information like tablet model, etc. The guy who makes this "PPP Widget" is also responsible for the USB 3G/4G modem support in the Linux kernel, so the quality of the software is more or less guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Or Notebook / Help On Laptop Choice Making / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.