Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? (50416 Views)

2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by Hugo55(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
tutaboi:
who is talking about saves ..........i even borrowed money from a friend to com back

hahahahahahahahahahahahHah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by cokeryusuf09(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is a very interesting topic i have read today on nairaland. i am about to finish my orientation camp with N33000 that sound like a big amount but the question of saving is the problem due to my interest in ict course. The ict program and certification can even taken 6month allawee from acct without including my personal expense but man must achieve his dream

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by Nozino: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2022
cokeryusuf09:
This is a very interesting topic i have read today on nairaland. i am about to finish my orientation camp with N33000 that sound like a big amount but the question of saving is the problem due to my interest in ict course. The ict program and certification can even taken 6month allawee from acct without including my personal expense but man must achieve his dream

By the time you remove accommodation, furnishing and miscellaneous, transportation to and fro, food or drinks during cds, cds monthly due and other charges at LG, food and personal expenses then you’d understand that 33k is small. Nr starve yourself, pay your bills, live comfortably and enjoy your service year.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by JustSkb: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by thedarkened: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
ujchief:

I was already working before I went for service. I worked my service to a convenient PPA and made proper arrangements to ghost it and returned to my work. It wasn't that easy, but it worked quite alright.

I know it's been 8 years plus you made the comment, however, i find the comment very relevant and applicable to my current situation, hence i would like to engage you as to how to go about the same thing you did.

Please how can I reach you?
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by samcolee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
thedarkened:

I know it's been 8 years plus you made the comment, however, i find the comment very relevant and applicable to my current situation, hence i would like to engage you as to how to go about the same thing you did.

Please how can I reach you?

It's been God and February I'll be done with mine same situation as As OP
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by thedarkened: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
samcolee:

It's been God and February I'll be done with mine same situation as As OP

Wow, that's very nice.
Can you be of assistance to me in this regard please? How do i reach you ?
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by samcolee(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2023
thedarkened:

Wow, that's very nice.
Can you be of assistance to me in this regard please? How do i reach you ?

Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by thedarkened: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2023
samcolee:

Thank you
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by thedarkened: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2023
samcolee:

Thank you.
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by thedarkened: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
samcolee:

I tried reaching you on whatsApp, but I couldn't. If you don't mind, Can you give me your whatsApp number please? For easy and more convinient communication.
Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by samcolee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
thedarkened:

I tried reaching you on whatsApp, but I couldn't. If you don't mind, Can you give me your whatsApp number please? For easy and more convinient communication.

Re: Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? by LegitWebsites: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
The best time to start a business online or offline is when you are still at your NYSC.

At this time; you have the best opportunity to take your business to the next level by registering it under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

There are many benefits attached to this which include receiving Business Loans to expand your business.

Visit the thread link below to learn more portant benefits and how you can get started with your business registrations.

https://www.nairaland.com/7512877/take-business-next-level-register#119776023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.