Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP (939 Views)

PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by gebest: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Elderstatesman Dr Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia reacted yesterday in Benin to the comment by the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja that Governor Adams Oshiomhole pleaded to join the party, saying it is untrue.

Ogbemudia said he led a delegation of himself, Senator Victor Oyofo, Dr Willie Ogbeide and three others to persuade Oshiomhole to come to PDP.

Member of the Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and two time former Governor of old Bendel State, Dr Ogbemudia said he was shocked when Oshiomhole told them that if he came to PDP his friends in the media would kill him.

“So I was, therefore, embarrassed when I heard that the PDP said he came to them and they rejected him. So the answer for PDP lies in coming together, solve their problem, install internal democracy and re-organise their management to victory” he said.

On the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF), Ogbemudia said that “the forum, according to experts, is not in the constitution, but as far as I am concerned, whether it is in the constitution or not, it has come to stay. The governors are the custodians of the democratic votes; they are the ones running the country; they are supposed to be the Chief Security Officer of each state.”

He went on: “The President should be the arbiter; he should call the two warring factions together and settle them. So I expect and appeal to the President to settle them. He should not allow the governors to break up into factions; otherwise the 2015 election will not be total. So, if you want their blessing, you employ them to help you, talk to them like brothers, but if anybody has succeeded in intimidating someone to do what he likes, I don’t think Governor’s Forum is the one that can be intimidated to do what game they want them to play. So it is through negotiation. Nigeria has developed a language called dialogue. So they should dialogue with the governors.”
Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by gebest: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2013
I said it before that Oshiobaba can never beg to join PDP instead is the PDP that will beg him to join them, but thank God the truth is finally out from an elderly state man.

3 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2013
There you have it.
It was a long time coming, but Metuh the liar has been exposed yet again. cool

Oshiomhole begged to join PDP —Metuh

The Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday alleged that Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, had begged to join the party.

The spokesperson for the PDP, Olisa Metuh, in a statement made available to journalists, said the governor, on several occasions, begged the leadership of the party to let him defect to the PDP.

Metuh said the governor was, however, consistently turned down by his party.

He urged Oshiomhole “to be bold enough to tell Nigerians how many times he begged to join the PDP but was turned down.”

Source

5 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Garrithe1st: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
eGuerrilla: There you have it.
It was a long time coming, but Metuh the liar has been exposed yet again. cool

Source

Like Metuh like Jonathan, a Clan of lying murderers is what the PDP is....

2 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by takedat(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Not surprised! They are experts at inventing bag of lies! If truly Adams begged the leadership of PDP, why didn't they accept him, after all He will definitely be a big catch for them, an asset to the party unlike the lying scums most especially the characterless a$slicker and idle liar Olisa Metuh who himself is a big liability to the party! Someone who defeated the Mr. Fix-It of PDP, will now beg to join the party!

Ogbemudia should be expecting his suspension for daring to say the truth, thereby putting the party's lying leadership into disrepute. A violation of article ... Of the PDP constitution!!! Rogues!

5 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where is that Metuh or Metusellar? Liar

2 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by patimore: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Na Metuh-liar

3 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
patimore: Na Metuh-liar

lol
Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Reptyle(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Is Ogbemudia still in the PDP? If he is, I am sure the folks at Wadata Plaza are typing his suspension letter as we speak! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Reptyle: Is Ogbemudia still in the PDP? If he is, I am sure the folks at Wadata Plaza are typing his suspension letter as we speak! cheesy
most pdp big wigs in edo state are secret acn people. Ogbemudia that failed to contruct the road leading to his house hoping the next government would as the road had no pressing economic importance but years later even the pdp government refused to build the road with the economic importance that was attached to the road. It was oshiomole that finally built the road and had gowon or one other bigwig commission it.

Pdp is zero in edo state.

1 Like

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Rhino5dm: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Even my dog knows the true meaning of PDP is People Deception Party.

1 Like

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by shiftmarket(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Even my dog knows the true meaning of PDP is People Deception Party.

Your dog non know book, my chicken knows it as Persons Deceiving People.

1 Like

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by Rhino5dm: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2013
shiftmarket:

Your dog non know book, my chicken knows it as Persons Deceiving People.

Ha ha ha. . .Hilarious!!

1 Like

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by emiye(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2013
O lies a Metuh

2 Likes

Re: We Begged Oshiomhole To Join PDP by gebest: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2013
blink182: most pdp big wigs in edo state are secret acn people. Ogbemudia that failed to contruct the road leading to his house hoping the next government would as the road had no pressing economic importance but years later even the pdp government refused to build the road with the economic importance that was attached to the road. It was oshiomole that finally built the road and had gowon or one other bigwig commission it.

Pdp is zero in edo state.
OSHIOBABA

(1) (Reply)

2015 Campaign: APC Wants INEC To Sanction Jonathan’s Wife / Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In a Ghastly Motor Accident In PH / Almustapha For President In 2015 Rally Holds In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.