Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's (1015 Views)

11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / 16 Year Old With An IQ Higher Than Einstein Is Now Working Towards A Doctorate / Finally: Meet The Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Einstein And Bill Gates [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's by Creamz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Neha Ramu, 13, of Surbiton, scored 162 in the high IQ society's test, which puts her in the top 1% of the UK's brightest people. A score above 140 is considered to be that of a genius. According to Indiantimes, her incredible 162 on her IQ test is even higher than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.

she said. "When I found out I got such a high score it was so amazing and unexpected,"

The teenager, who also enjoys chess and reading, hopes to study neurology at Harvard University.

"Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, they've achieved so much," she said. "It's not right to compare me to them just because of my IQ.

"If I don't put in my effort and make use of my IQ then there's no point in having it."

The teenager moved to the UK from Bangalore when she was seven. Neha had always performed well at school, but it was only when she took an entrance exam for her school, achieving a perfect score of 280/280, that they realised her potential.

She took the test for Mensa, a society for people with high IQs, two years later, and achieved the maximum possible score for someone aged under 18.

Source: http://www.mynaijagist.com/meet-a-13-year-old-girl-with-an-iq-higher-than-albert-einsteins/
Re: Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's by stylesco: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
This brings this question to mind.
"Are all men born equal?"
Re: Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's by Caspian22(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
I scored 141 in my IQ test joor....
Re: Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's by Uceegal: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
I admire her humble reply that she shouldn't be compared to Einstein due to her obvious reason
Re: Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
whch kind IQ test? 162 na poly nah and una dey here dey hail her.. Wat of my broda wey score 197.. Abi UK jamb and 9ja jamb dey diff?

1 Like

Re: Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein's by Holyrule(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
and they just have a short life span..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014 Nnpc/mpn Undergrauate Scholarship Award Now Out / ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? / FINALLY! (ASUP) Begins Indefinite Strike Today Oct. 4th 20.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.