Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (76024 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by valralph(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2008
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by princewajo: 5:03pm On May 04, 2008
plz do u have news on d 18th batch of d nigerian navy direct short services test we write if it out yet?
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by valralph(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2008
the result is'nt out yet,you may look that up with this sites ; ]

http://www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/Applications/DirectShortServiceApplication.aspx
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by moses4luv(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2008
angry cool
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by wilsonebo: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2009
Hello,

i have agree with the rules and regulations above
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by jamale: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2010
hey,guys,how can i get into the navy, am confused and i need a guide or guidelines on how to go about it, thanks.
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by loccxy: 2:02pm On May 28, 2010
how can i apply for recruitment into the Nigerian navy?.
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by wale4x35(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2010
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

1.            The successful candidates are to report for officer cadet training at the Nigerian Defence Academy (old site), Kaduna on 04 July 2010 with the following:

a.            Original credentials including photo copies.

b.            Two pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.

c.             Two pairs of white canvas/trainers.

d.            Two white bed sheets/pillow cases

e.            One blanket (navy blue colour).

f.             A set of cutlery.

g.            National dress or suits and casual wears.

h.            Reserve candidates would be notified as the need arises.

2.            Any candidate who fails to report one week after the commencement of training on the above stated date will forfeit his/her chance to the candidate on the reserve list.

So Nigerian Navy cannot afford to cater for 39 candidates shortlisted above? Hmmm
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by Efinder(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2010
Good job Update for the nairalander

you need a complete Though interview questions just send

a mail to customermail2010@gmail.com

and details will be send to your mail box
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by Vincentbornu: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
Pls i need this job, remind me went this year 2012, Nigeria Navy Recruitment come out,message me on dis E-mail address Barizogebornu@yahoo.com/ call me on dis no. 07067380288, pls I 'm looking forward to hear from you hank's may God bless you 'nd promote u nd guard u in every thing u are doing. Pls i need this job, remind me went this year 2012, Nigeria Navy Recruitment come out,mesage me on dis E-mail address Barizogebornu@yahoo.com/ call me on dis no. 07067380288, pls I 'm looking forward to hear from you hank's may God bless you 'nd promote u nd guard u in every thing u are doing. [/font]Pls i need this job, remind me went this year 2012, Nigeria Navy Recruitment come out,mesage me on dis E-mail address Barizogebornu@yahoo.com/ call me on dis no. 07067380288, pls I 'm looking forward to hear from you hank's may God bless you 'nd promote u nd guard u in every thing u are doing.
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by MrThimble: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
pls i want to know if i can be nigeria navy spy or nigeria army if yes my mail is josephrapheal37@yahoo.com so that i can buy the form.
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by dangible: 12:35pm On May 01, 2012
cryHi frnds i also apply on dis nigerian navy dat holds on april 2012, frnds is nt easy oh pls if dere is any way u culd hlp me guys u hlp mwink e.
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by Easy3258: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2012
please any one should inform me when the form will be out vincent66@yahoo.com
Re: Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) by Iyawelenje(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls anybody shud inform me wen the recruiting process starts in 2013 my email add is teniolaalebs@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.