Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Get Connected To The Internet.no Installation Fee, No Monthly Subscription, No R - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Connected To The Internet.no Installation Fee, No Monthly Subscription, No R (1619 Views)

Get The World Best Independent Vehicle Tracker Which Comes With No Monthly Fee / Free Map Tracking Platform For Our GPS Trackers,no Monthly Fees,no Year Fees / Gsm/gps Car Tracking (no Monthly/annual Subscription) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected To The Internet.no Installation Fee, No Monthly Subscription, No R by Regallynks: 12:04am On May 04, 2008
I awake each day with a smile and greet it with a laugh because the world is now a global village all because of INTERNET, I do not see the reason why we should still be paying our hard earned money through our nose just because we want to get connected to the internet through a connection that is as slow Nipost-snail mail,unreliable as NEPA (sorry PHCN, Anyway still the same thing not better, not worse).
Do you need to get connected in the remote areas? Or is your Internet access somehow restricted? Are some web pages not accessible to you, Or do you feel you need a certain level of anonymization.     Here is an opportunity for you to get an unlimited access to the world wide web with no hitches, no monthly subscription, charges or recharge card stress.
Browse anytime, anywhere at your convenience.

You can now do the free internet configuration for yourself, you do not have to pay some crazy amount to someone else when you can do it yourself  Browse free at your home with no stress. You can surf the internet anytime and anywhere, at your own convenience . With this manual that contains details with pictures on how you can get you computer connected to the Internet 24hrs a day with no more fee or whatever anymore.
All you need is just a sim card, GPRS usb modem. or PCMICIA card or G.S.M phone with usb or bluetooth capability then with the instruction on this manual after these you are good to go. connect your laptop, ultramobiles, Desktops and you can even do it for you friend,i bet you. you are not going to pay for any internet connection again.
The manual contains.
The software
Pictures-Describing steps
How to turn off proxy with extra ini commands( since you will be working with proxy).
List of servers which is over 20 that will give you no restrictions located in Seven(7) countries U.S.A, Germany, France, UK, Canada, HongKong.

How to use it for Other Apps installed on your system other than internet explorer.
Troubleshooting and all that.
all this with just over 75% discount of N23,000====N5,750

If you are intrested send me a message on 08067642345 or regallynks (@) yahoo.com  hit me back.

************Money back guarantee******************

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Sony Ericsson K850i For Sale / Can I Sell My Dstv / Iphone 4, Original And Authentic Version Running On Ios 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.