Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

P Square’s Baby Mama Hopeful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square’s Baby Mama Hopeful (1010 Views)

Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P Square’s Baby Mama Hopeful by teejayreal(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2013

Mother of Peter Okoye’s kids, Lola Omotayo, says she will stick to her relationship with Peter even if he refuses to walk her down the aisle with her.

She took to Twitter to respond to online criticisms of people who took a swipe at her relationship with the artiste.

“Don’t take my humility 4 stupidity. I chose 2 be with @PeterPsquare ,ring or no ring! And we both chose to have our kids. God lives in my heart. No matter the circumstances, I will continue to remain positive and happy. *dancing alingo*,’’ Omotayo stated.

One of Omotayo’s critics, with the name, Totofo Dayo, had challenged her on Twitter, saying, ‘’If you are good enough, why didn’t he(P Square) take you to the altar. You are too proud Mrs. independent woman.’’

Source: http://adevision..com/2013/06/p-squares-baby-mama-hopeful.html

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A School Girl / Actress Oge Okoye Shares A Pic Of Her Uncompleted New House / Pictures From Ruggedman's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.