Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (28861 Views)

40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards / Church Collapses During Easter Vigil In Benue. 40 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Built2last: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Over 40 people have been killed in Rukubi, Doma Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, by men suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.
Community leaders who conducted the Deputy Governor, Mr. Dameshi Barau Luka, round the crisis-hit area, said the people were killed when the herdsmen invaded the community on Wednesday night in a raid in which over 35 houses and four cars belonging to the Agatu people of the area were also torched.
More bodies were being recovered when the deputy governor led a delegation of members of the State Security Council on an on-the-spot assessment of the extent of the damage.

The spokesman of the development area, Mustapha Danladi Ayaga, who was part of the team that conducted the delegation round the community, told them that the gunmen invaded the community and went after selected houses belonging to the Agatu people.
He said the death toll might be higher as the search for bodies and missing persons was still ongoing.
Ayaga said the gunmen, dressed in riot police uniform and armed with sophisticated weapons, including AK47 and explosives, also abducted two members of the community.

“Over 500 militants dressed in riot police uniforms and heavily armed with sophisticated weapons ranging from AK47 guns, sub-machine guns and explosives, shot sporadically as they were strategically positioned round the village to ensure that all inhabitants of the locality were consumed”, he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/over-40-killed-in-renewed-nasarawa-attack/149651/
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by alaladakosta(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
another normal 9ja news.

6 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by nelsn(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
is there anitin 2 celebrate in Nigeria except mass killing?

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by fittty(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
This north ehn! Smh
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by azpekuliar: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where are the Omabatse militia when you need them?

14 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by druid06(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Some bastardds are just taking laws into their ownn hands.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ndi ara !

4 Likes

Police revenge is nasty
Are these Fulanis human? Or why do some of them take pride in shedding innocent blood

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
alala dakosta: .

Oya, you can now start thanking all your family and friends, and MTN, including saka. For your FTC opportunity .
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by nerodenero: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is getting out of hand and I wonder why Nasarawa state was excluded from the states where state of emergency was declared.It is glaring that the Governor isnt capable any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Celepope: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
When my men Ombatse boys will react now they will say they took the law into their hands

5 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by alaladakosta(f): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Imanuelle:

Oya, you can now start thanking all your family and friends, and MTN, including saka. For your FTC opportunity .

Lol, u so smart.u know what i did their? i book that space,but am not using ur MTN or saka whatever,am using xfinity from comcast. cool

3 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Ifect2010: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
they re just blood sucking vampires madmen.RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Mrlike: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
inna lillahi wa ina ilaihi raji,un.may God help us in dis country.

3 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Born2beRich1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fulanis are becoming a thorn in the flesh in this country.. angry
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by darichlife: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
I dont think this fulani herdsmen are ghost cos they are getting worse than bokoharam, and please who was the eye witness that saw them. I lost a childhood friend two weeks ago from their activities and am beefed up when i see this fulani men, please lets confirm that they are not more than that

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by WIZGUY69(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
ewww! 40 human being! God save dis country naija! undecided
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by wellmax(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
When will all these end.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by GentleNaaz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
This cnt hpn in Aba bannana iceland wr i lev.

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Ndyoo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
So so killing in the news these days. i don tire to dey read or hear dem. God save us sha...

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Eneze1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
when will all these killings stop? can't the state government do something about this? it's really pathetic
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by gbadexy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
I see a pattern here. The same manner in which jos killings happen with fulani herdsmen dressed in military fatigue, armed with sophisticated weapons and all well coordinated.
It seems there is a grand plot by the northerners here. I always wonder how it would be possible for a large group of armed fulanis to move about in large number at night without being challenged and if there are camps in the north where they are kited and trained.
I don't see this as a spontaneous random act of revenge but a well coordinated force with proper strategy and operational plan implemented.
The northerners are aware of something we don't know and I think other groups in the country should start getting themselves organized and prepared in all ramifications so as not to be caught sleeping.

21 Likes

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by boladez(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
and to imagine that Nasarawa is just next door to Abuja......ha what is happening in this nation that bloodletting is on the loose

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by coogar: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
this is serious!
500 militia men in riot police uniform? nigeria is doomed!
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fulani again? Buhari Buhari Buhari please call your kingsmen to order. Cow meat and human life nobe the same o

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by martin1772(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by greall1: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
don't comment on my space brb i want to eat.
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by dougivilla(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nasarawa is next online for SOE. Mr president let the mandate to the governors be: 'maintain peace, law and order or the FG will do it for you' anyhow!!

Wetin them they use the security votes dey do sef?
Re: Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack by thoth: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is just the begging. Not far from now we will have drones flying over our heads and fronts created throught the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Sowore Refuses Police Boss Plea To Ask NANS Protesters To Open Roads Blocked / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.