Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin (3309 Views)

Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? / Bolt And Maria Evicted From Big Brother Africa / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by hotnaijaparties: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
BBA is a big mess! Pictures cant be posted on naira land its prohibited. Folow the link to view the pictures > http://hotnaijaparties..com/2013/06/bba-update-sx-in-house-pictures-of.html

Re: BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by abuaoyen(f): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wot is BBA turning into 4 Christ sake?
Re: BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by stunning4real: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Satanic. tv show
Re: BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by Jyde89: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wish I was their, I'm really missing out.
Re: BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by Chanchit: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerian gurl wei go try this one, her own don finish. But all the people wei dey say BBA no good, no be wetin una won see be that..?
Re: BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Chanchit: Nigerian gurl wei go try this one, her own don finish. But all the people wei dey say BBA no good, no be wetin una won see be that..?
no mind dem, hypocrites. They think they can deceive God.
Re: BBA Update: S*x In The House: Pictures Of Sierra Bolt And Ethiopian Betty Gettin by stunning4real: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Any program I cnt watch wit my kids I dnt watch dem.

(1) (Reply)

Double Platinum Movie / Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? / Pictures From The Screening Of “AY’s Crib” And “Single & Married” in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.