Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. (22527 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' / I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
A visibly angry Mr. Oshiomhole wouldn’t also comment on the accident after he abandoned the journey and hurried into a waiting car which sped towards Iyamho, his hometown.

But the governor’s Special Adviser on Media and Public Affairs, Kassim Afegbua, who reacted to the incident, said, “I think the government of the day is competing with too many crisis and it is disturbing that governors are no longer respected or recognized even in their own domain when it is known that they were duly elected by the people.

“How else do you explain the role of a NAMA clerk who grounded the governor’s aircraft and prevented him from keeping his appointment in Anambra State because he is acting out a script that has become the rule of engagement by a dictatorial PDP regime? We remain unprovoked because we are a civilized people.”

Mr. Oshiomhole played a lead role in the defeat of Governor Jonah Jang, the presidency’s anointed candidate in the recent chairmanship election of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/138007-ngf-crisis-fg-grounds-aircraft-flying-governor-oshiomhole-to-awka.html

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by otokx(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
what a pity?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Demdem(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
The dog that is destined to be lost won't hear the hunters whistle.
This dog of ours is already lost. Destruction is close by.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Garrithe1st: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nice and civilized response.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by oshyno(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
were u supposed to pay aerodrome fee ? If yes why didnt u pay b4 being airborne. Last i checked ur an advocate of rule of law. One man one vote. We shud stop blaming GEJ n PDP wen a govt parastatal tries to put us in d right path.

55 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Oshiomhole should be humble as his khaki outfit struggles to portend. What concerns GEJ with some people who decides not to live up to their statutory responsibilities? He should also blame GEJ for enforcing free and fair election that saw him retaining that office. He was/is no match for Anenih's plan. Let him not be the proverbial overfed nwanza.

30 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by obi4eze(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
I think I like his response. It sounds mature. Still watching ...
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by touch4mony: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Okoro2015:
Oshiomhole should be humble as his khaki outfit struggles to portend. What concerns GEJ with some people who decides not to live up to their statutory responsibilities? He should also blame GEJ for enforcing free and fair election that saw him retaining that office. He was/is no match for Anenih's plan. Let him not be the proverbial overfed nwanza.
God bless u my dear,so because some 1 is governor ur now above the law but if a commoner does the same thing he gets 45 yrs jail term.what a nation

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Demdem: The dog that is destined to be lost won't hear the hunters whistle.

Na 2015 u go know say no be to tok BIG and make noise be the main thing. You still learning politics, by the way How much do they(acn) pay you? I can triple the amount only if you can start saying the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by solomon111(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Seriously,what is wrong with this governor?
Has he no shame?
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dnt mind oshio! Wen he was busy goin round schools in edo state sackin teachers who were nt on duty, did any one accuse him of anytin? Even if na GEJ directly ground d aircraft because oshio nor pay d specified fees b4 take off, I say kudos to GEJ for such fairness, justice and equity! An ordinary citizen like me and u can not put oshio in his place if he fu.cks up except a higher authority.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by wellmax(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
solomon111: Seriously,what is wrong with this governor?
Has he no shame?
Smh.

Why are you so myopic in your reasoning, tell me what has Oshiomole done wrong? You just sit faceless behind a computer and spew nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
oshyno: were u supposed to pay aerodrome fee ? If yes why didnt u pay b4 being airborne. Last i checked ur an advocate of rule of law. One man one vote. We shud stop blaming GEJ n PDP wen a govt parastatal tries to put us in d right path.
oh come of it! Are you trying to tell me when you board a flight you walk up to the pilot to ask 'have you paid all your landing fees?'

What is the business of a passenger and the fees a pilot has to pay? His business is to pay his fare, relax and enjoy the trip.

These fees we are talking of, most commercial airlines pay monthly not on 'pay as you go basis'. Please we should be very thorough in trying to defend the wrong thing.

I watched itv today to hear what NAMA had to say only for the clerk to say his boss will give an answer for what happened.

We cannot be deceived, we all know the truth and it must prevail. 2015 will go a long way to justify the just.

25 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
People should not think too much of themselves, otherwise you will be brought down to earth by little pawns in an unbelievable manner.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by ndukwejoe(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
lets not act as if we dont know what is going on, this is esau's hand but the voice of jacob
oshyno: were u supposed to pay aerodrome fee ? If yes why didnt u pay b4 being airborne. Last i checked ur an advocate of rule of law. One man one vote. We shud stop blaming GEJ n PDP wen a govt parastatal tries to put us in d right path.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by wellmax(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
blink182: oh come of it! Are you trying to tell me when you board a flight you walk up to the pilot to ask 'have you paid all your landing fees?'

What is the business of a passenger and the fees a pilot has to pay? His business is to pay his fare, relax and enjoy the trip.

These fees we are talking of, most commercial airlines pay monthly not on 'pay as you go basis'. Please we should be very thorough in trying to defend the wrong thing.

I watched itv today to hear what NAMA had to say only for the clerk to say his boss will give an answer for what happened.

We cannot be deceived, we all know the truth and it must prevail. 2015 will go a long way to justify the just.

God bless you my brother.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Willy7(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Oshiomole and Amaechi has somthing in common,they are hardcore propagandists.They take advantage of gullible masses to spread false alarms.They like blaming the govt ontop for the same attitude found in them.When they do theirs,they see it as being progressives,but when they are confronted with d same manner,they say its aggressiveness and dictatorship on the part of the FG.They seem to suffer from selective amnesia.Both men have in time past insulted,humiliated and embarassed stakeholders and statesmen in their various states and also used high handedness on their surbodinates,even those duely elected lik them.But just because they are being checkmated by a higher power,they are crying wolf.Who are they decieving?Nobody is above the law.What is good for d goose,is good for d gander.Let both governors and subsequent govs that will soon taste d bitter pill of discipline learn to swallow it without complaints.God bless us all

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by wellmax(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
^^^
What is this one saying? Do you understand what happened at all, did you see the clerk on TV talking like he's lost his sences. Whoever is running this gangstar administration will have himself to blame at the end of the day. The truth will always prevail.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by ballabriggs: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jona playing his ogogoro politics again. As the pilot rightly said, these are bills that are usually paid later and that is the norm. It is not your Upper Iweaka motor park where you give mpiawazu boys money before take-off. The norm for most corporate organisations is that bills are accumulated and paid much later after the transaction date. They can accumulate debts and pay through standing orders with their banks. It should not be a pay as you go service.

The helicopter should only have been stopped from flying if they had exceeded a credit limit and not on a single transaction. Even if you felt they should have paid before take-off, the ideal thing is to allow the flight and issue a request for payment later, it is common sense.

We all know this is a continuation of Jona's ogogoro politics. These organisations should be built on safety principles and rules. However, controls are daily being circumvented to meet Jona's disgusting ambition. It is dangerous, it is criminal as it is a threat to those who these institutions are meant to serve and also ensure their safety.

Tomorrow a plane will crash, Labaran Maku will come out with his foul mouth and tell us how "it was almost me". ANIMALS!!!

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please what's the emergency that requires recalling an airborne aircraft in order to collect aerodrome fees. If you have made a mistake of allowing the aircraft to lift off, let it fly to its destination. An aircraft cannot escape just like that. The aviation guys are not doing the Presdent a favor. They make it easy for watchers to insinuate anything. Would they have recalled the aircraft if it was carrying the president or the PDP Chairman?

18 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by killuminati(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Gej the dog, abati the baboon and omokri the monkey...what a combination!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by quest003: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Really? Bet why? Why do govt parastatal try to do things right only when you do not dance to the tune of the presidency? Maaaka why? Its called WITCH HUNTING!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
I can't understand how a clerk can cause the recall of an airborne aircraft because he 'forgot' to collect aerodrome fees and the clerk will still keep his job. Good luck Nigeria (no pun intended).

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by wellmax(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
-Allowed to fly 'without paying fees'
-Gov was humble enough to turn back and sort out issues
-Fees could be paid in arrears
-Pilot paid fees all the same and still not allowed to fly
-Don't forget its a chartered chopper.
-Those of you accusing the governor have just decided to close your eyes to the truth.

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
And the clerk was like 'ask my oga @ the top'.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by brixton: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
cheap propaganda, we are wiser now and can see your scripts even bfo u present it to the public. Same dictator that allowed free and fair election return you to Dennis Osadebe house without rigging his ruling party to the vacant seat? Oga governor pay up your dues before gettin ona chopper next time

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Iniobon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Don't mind them. They want to avert tax. Governor or no Governor everyone has equal right. Let them use the road they built for the masses. Why wasting money to charter a plane when using car could be more economical. I think the Government of the day is also concerned with safety of her citizen Mostly, elected Governors.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Mylove55(f): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
I pray ooo,Gej playing with fire,i hope Gej can dance to all d tune ,d same time without being mad.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2013

Am sure you are still owing school fees years after you graduated. That's why they gave you a 'credit worth' of an education

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Haba, what is this na. Please if you are 16 or below do not comment. I'm tired of senseless comments. Freedom to speech and association is not freedom to madness.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
These GEJ apologists on NL are utterly pathetic ...they don't even hide their bias any longer

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. by omartins(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
FEE! Or whatever they ground his plane for. I think Governors enjoyed immunity? So Governors can be arrest now for driving in one-lane or for overspeeding? I dont claim all this are right but why is only the oppositions are discipline for this? na una sabi no one fit ground my bicycle. (chin shung chan chu) laughing in chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina / Danjuma's Self Defence Call On Nigerians 'Shocking, Scary' - Presidency / Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.