Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? (3999 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
lyk seriously I need answers from ladies in the house.me personally I dnt tink being muscular makes u that sexy cus I hate seeing those rigid body with vains all through bt constantly getting the impression that being all built up expecially excessively built up makes u more attractive makes me wonder if the cute less built bt not skinny dudes stands no chance..
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by spoilt(f): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
You must be skinny, Lol. Hit the gym. . .
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Sanboy25: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
I am not into excessively muscular guys... undecided
But you should still do some push-ups... undecided
Most of the NLers will say that it's only CASH that attracts women... Just watch cool
grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
spoilt: You must be skinny, Lol. Hit the gym. . .
sweetie am nt skinny jst ain't dat "big" or anything u wld call it
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Sanboy25: I am not into excessively muscular guys... undecided
Most of the NLers will say that it's only CASH that attracts women... Just watch cool
grin
lol
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
grin
definitely money tongue
park buggati or phatom beside a lady and watch her chose btw musclar man and a skinny guy with sexy ride

3 Likes

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by tpia5: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
Women like men who are strong and who look like they can beat them up.

Men also like to know they wont be beaten up by their SO, hence the emphasis on muscles.

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2013
grin
lool, you have just made me zip up my mouth
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2013
9jadelta: definitely money tongue
park buggati or phatom beside a lady and watch her chose btw musclar man and a skinny guy with sexy ride
Oh yeah. Gosh i am muscular shah. Gosh my body is so rigid and muscular like the earth. I can't even dance.
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 08, 2013
It's easy to bulk up, first you should start with your diet & Cut That Bullshitt out of it.

Women are attracted to Power....that power can come in various forms.

Bodybuilding is a Lifestyle, not a hobby, you can't just go to the Gym a couple times a week n think you will get cut.

You have to live that ish man, and it starts with your diet.

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Dude get some muscles and the ladies will be all over your lower frontal area....

2 Likes

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2013
tpia@:
Women like men who are strong and who look like they can beat them up.

..........what? lol

Girl you into some freaky shitt. You into some Sadomasochism Shitt.

2 Likes

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2013
Muscles in moderation is fine. cool
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2013
You don't have to be muscular op.. U just have to be intelligent,good looking and also financially buoyant.

2 Likes

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Yohh this niqqah above me Ugly as Hell

Damn this niqqah ugly

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Twista Merged wit Timbaland

Goddamn...Ayo is this niqqah face real?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPWd1gijXSA
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by djeezy(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Awesome Daniel: You don't have to be muscular op.. U just have to be intelligent,good looking and also financially buoyant.
Works for me too. It's about your potential and what you've got. Confidence too.

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Exponental(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2013
I disagree. Why shld a woman go for a man who is likely to experiment on her. Its not all about structure or money, when a woman tastes ur dike or has an imaginary view of how it looks like, she may want to die on it too.
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2013
How many muscle tuface get? Last time I checked he was a ladies man.
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2013
Awesome Daniel: You don't have to be muscular op.. U just have to be intelligent,good looking and also financially buoyant.
kul
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Fizboy(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2013
kul... u av made the most reasonable comment on this thread tnx
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by 192: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
grin

wetin before if not cash

since i hammer a few millions

u need to see girls dying for 190 left right and center
angry
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by lawrenceunaa: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2013
nope na moni wey de attract bitches no be six pack [color=#006600][/color].1st page tinx
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Inik(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Ladies are attracted to guys with strong personality who are in control of themselves & their reality. Since your physical appearance is what a lady will notice first about you, you have to stay fit. You don't have to be very muscular rather focus on having an athletic body.
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by fubbyy(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: It's easy to bulk up, first you should start with your diet & Cut That Bullshitt out of it.

Women are attracted to Power....that power can come in various forms.

Bodybuilding is a Lifestyle, not a hobby, you can't just go to the Gym a couple times a week n think you will get cut.

You have to live that ish man, and it starts with your diet.

what type of diet if I may ask
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Odunharry(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2013
grin tuface,d banj,snoop dog,wiz khalifa....muscle ko...money is d main tin
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by SilentCrescendo: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Walks into thread.........*His Abs of steel triggers the metal detectors...grin cool
oops!
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Not at all. smiley
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by AtheistD(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin

I got lots of cash gyal... so am I through to the next round or do I gats to do more push ups grin

PS: Muscles alone are not enough these days. Women want it all cry
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
no..for me u have to be tall and intelligent first to attract me. Other things can follow...like having muscles and money is a bonus

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by AtheistD(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: no..for me u have to be tall and intelligent first to attract me. Other things can follow...like having muscles and money is a bonus

I am intelligent but average height... will that do or do I need to wear high heel shoes tongue
Re: Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? by Sanboy25: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:
PS: Muscles alone are not enough these days. Women want it all cry
Yeah, women are very ambitious this days. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? / Three Years Old Child With Matured bosom / Please Help Me: I'm Sexually Attracted To My Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.