Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27802 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Janiobi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ na just write super story full ♈̷̴̩ђis innocent page......tongue
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Orikinla: Dearest poster, thank you for sharing the truth.
If only people really know my Everlasting Father God, none of them would do evil to one another on earth.
Whosoever knows my Father cannot do evil to anyone.
Only those who don't know him do evil.
His infinite spirit is infinite love and His infinite love is infinite life.

Absolutely.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by adexsimply(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
I still don't find all these accounts more plausible than the STORIES of those who have heaven-hell encounters..I can just wake up on a very blissful morning and conjure a story of how I traveled to Mars in my dreams..All these sound like Lobsang Rampa's ravings to me...#no offense

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
so its because of temporal mortal expirence that makes us to commit sins? and what would the after death expirence(ADEs) be like. would u remember any of your mortal experince?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by lymelyte(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Fantastic question. Based on the many NDE accounts I've read, there is a 'place' for 'evil people'. But it is not hot and it is not a place of punishment.

The first thing to understand is that there's really no such thing as an 'evil person'. Every soul is created PURE and INNOCENT and manifests as pure and innocent even as birth in human form. In the Afterlife, what we regard as 'evil' on earth is regarded as 'ignorance' caused by our limited state of awareness as human beings. Our ignorance regarding the truth of universal Oneness.

As humans, we are in an artificial existence, similar to a virtual reality program. It is not actually ''real''. What IS real is our soul identity, which far exceeds our human identity in scope, in depth, awareness, and authenticity. When we 'die' we RETURN to our soul identity, regaining all the knowledge and awareness we deliberately relinquished to live a brief human life.

So when we RETURN to our spirit existence, we REMEMBER who we really are, ie powerful immortal souls of God.

Whatever 'evil' we committed as humans was done out of our temporary IGNORANCE of the true realities of existence, caused by our limited 5 sense physical reality. For the vast majority of us, a simple Life Review in which we are made to see and feel the effects of our human actions on others, is enough to set us straight. Some however, were so damaged by their human existence and exposure to ignorance, that they became 'evil humans', retaining such mindsets as transcendent souls.

Such souls are not ''PUNISHED'' in the Afterlife. Souls like this are generally kept away from ordinary souls until they've been 'healed'. They are either kept in isolation or kept among those who share their lower-dimensional mindset and attitudes of fear, hate etc.... in a 'lower', less joyous realm of 'heaven'.

It is said that even in such realms, there are always spirit guides and helpers at hand, urging such souls to 'face the light', accept the oneness and love of all existence, and return to the realms of light, where the majority reside.. It is also reported that ALL SOULS EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE LIGHT. To the realms of happiness and joy that define heavenly existence. All souls are of God, and all souls will return to God.

There are a lot of questions begging for answer @rossike.
Firstly,why was there freewill at the firstplace?
Secondly,if all souls returned to God,will the devil undergo a healing process just like the ordinary ignorant souls before transcending to heaven?
Ansa pls..there a lot more ? to ask.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
All these oyinbos are going to be reincarnated as black men in the 1800's.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Fantastic question. Based on the many NDE accounts I've read, there is a 'place' for 'evil people'. But it is not hot and it is not a place of punishment.

The first thing to understand is that there's really no such thing as an 'evil person'. Every soul is created PURE and INNOCENT and manifests as pure and innocent even as birth in human form. In the Afterlife, what we regard as 'evil' on earth is regarded as 'ignorance' caused by our limited state of awareness as human beings. Our ignorance regarding the truth of universal Oneness.

As humans, we are in an artificial existence, similar to a virtual reality program. It is not actually ''real''. What IS real is our soul identity, which far exceeds our human identity in scope, in depth, awareness, and authenticity. When we 'die' we RETURN to our soul identity, regaining all the knowledge and awareness we deliberately relinquished to live a brief human life.

So when we RETURN to our spirit existence, we REMEMBER who we really are, ie powerful immortal souls of God.

Whatever 'evil' we committed as humans was done out of our temporary IGNORANCE of the true realities of existence, caused by our limited 5 sense physical reality. For the vast majority of us, a simple Life Review in which we are made to see and feel the effects of our human actions on others, is enough to set us straight. Some however, were so damaged by their human existence and exposure to ignorance, that they became 'evil humans', retaining such mindsets as transcendent souls.

Such souls are not ''PUNISHED'' in the Afterlife. Souls like this are generally kept away from ordinary souls until they've been 'healed'. They are either kept in isolation or kept among those who share their lower-dimensional mindset and attitudes of fear, hate etc.... in a 'lower', less joyous realm of 'heaven'.

It is said that even in such realms, there are always spirit guides and helpers at hand, urging such souls to 'face the light', accept the oneness and love of all existence, and return to the realms of light, where the majority reside.. It is also reported that ALL SOULS EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE LIGHT. To the realms of happiness and joy that define heavenly existence. All souls are of God, and all souls will return to God.

In as much as my soul 100% agree with your above assertion, yet i choose to believe THE BIBLE (The Word Of God) in the realm of the spirit i fully am aware of, there's great tendencies of deception.
So, i choose to stick to the word of God.
This are the endtimes, the bible foretold of great deception that would take place in the last days, and this could just be it, the bible said even some very elect of God would be decieved, but those that held on to the end shall be saved, i choose to hold on, afterall, the Bible also teaches about love, as matter of fact the whole Gospel itself is all about LOVE and nothing else, ''LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND ALL YOUR SOUL AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF'' That is what the gospel stands for, it's even stated in the bible that if anyone obey the above quote from the bible then such a person has already kept all the requirement of the law and the Ten commandment.
So, i still have nothing to lose if i still hold on, it's better i follow my biblical teaching and live a decent holy life full of love and if it turns out the other way around as testified by the NDE's experiences, then i would still be on track, having nothing to lose but lots to gain.
Thank you. Jesus i hold on to, till the end of my life!

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
e mandman: did i miss d part or NOBODY ACTUALLY MENTION HELL FIRE in those stories...

That is because the traditional christian hell fire and brimstone hellfire doesn't exist. The Jehovah Witnesses were right when they debunked the myth.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
ROSSIKE:
No.
i asked because its only jehovah witness dat believe in the no-hell shit. But rossike i don't think you've read the book of revelations well. Cos in my own bible, it says those who aren't judged by the Most High as righteous will be damned in a lake of fire burning with sulfur. What dyu have to say??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
ROSSIKE:

my goodness! Where are you getting all this idea from?? I'll like to know really. I've seen nothing like this in the bible. Or b4 i jump to conclusions, ur not a bible based christian??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by samkoro: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is great.Let me make some miscelleneous reactions to this.

1) My spirit tells me that the above experiences were true.Sometimes it seems like a dejavu.Although I've not been there.I believe it more than the physical things I touch today.I'm not the kind of person that gets distracted or decieved by todays busy physical world of busines,entertainment,hustling and bustling,and lots more.In quiet and sober moment,I know that something big lies beyond this world/plane.

2)Physical/material universe is so vast and unexplored talkless of higher spiritual world were there exist unimaginable sounds,colours,art forms and sensations.

3)For those being childish about this,it is turn by turn.It could be in minutes,hours,days,weeks,months,"few" years before u die to experience heaven(higher planes) or hell(lower planes).Believe it or not.It is certain.U don't know when but its sure.

4)There are many dimensions .I have personaly had and out of body experience,although I consider it minor cos I was in a partial sleep state.I actually rose above my body and saw it.I merged back and woke up immediately.That thought me there more to this world than eating pounded yam and egusi soup.

5)I now understand the statement "God is love".He is the energy/love/committment/endevour/willingness and all that is needed to keep an electrons,atoms,anti-matter,magnetism etc in proper behaviour just for us to live on earth or beyond to experience its fascinations.The true meaning of love could not be expressed fully in any electronic library,no matter how large.

6)paradise is extremely beautifull beyond words and description.The woman just wrote what she saw and remembered.Its impossible for her to describe it fully with human words.

7)Paradise is so extremely beautifull that it is practically impoSsible for those who murder or secretely support murder in their heart (jihaad) to enter there .Paradise is a place created with love of Jehovah and Fashioned in such a way that a hatred,murder,suicide,insurgence,vengance,intolerance,mutah cannot lead to it,but only love.
Jesus Christ came to teach that word of truth,love.
Paradise is not a place for those whose ultimate desire is to sleep with a minimum of 72 virgins and fresh handsome boys.

Of all the near death experiences,no one ever saw ,mohammed ,why?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by nejifresh(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: my goodness! Where are you getting all this idea from?? I'll like to know really. I've seen nothing like this in the bible. Or b4 i jump to conclusions, ur not a bible based christian??

The truth lies beyond any human book. Seek it within the Self.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
@op, your several accounts is still just a part of the whole of what christians who experience NDE have to say. It all about God, from whom come the origin of all life, showing unconditional love to HIS(permit me to use this pronoun; God is a neutral gender) creations. Now whether hell exist or not, atleast christians don't force people therein. If there teachings of wot make people enter hell is wot you're against, just say so.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by caukerzee(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is what you get for smoking too much weed undecided
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
5) A Misguided Human Race
I first remember being in a magical heavenly land , very green and natural surrounded by lots of friends , life was carefree fun loving supportive and free from sickness or physical discomfort. I had been there a long time since my last life and had practically forgotten previous lives. I remember being called for judgement of my previous life at which point I was nervous as I knew it would determine whether I could stay where I was or not.

Next I could see several spiritual impartial wise spirit beings maybe 4 or 5 kind of shimmering and indistinct to my right who I knew would be judging me and to my left was an area where my past life was played back to me from beginning to end . meanwhile a voice would comment on my behaviour and experiences and I was free to interject and playback or fast forward the scene at will. I remember trying to paint the best picture of myself , saying I was quite good then etc and the voice saying well yes this was good but this other time not so good and showing me on the screening area!
At the end of all this I begged the powers to let me stay in the heavenly land. I told them I had been well behaved all those years and hadn't done anything wrong. They acknowledged this but stated that the people who stayed there permanently had had exemplary lives for their previous life but that I hadn't really!
I knew then that they wanted me to have another life on earth. At this point I remembered that I had had many previous lives and felt dismayed I would have to have another one and be separated from my heavenly friends. Again I begged them and the voice asked whether or not I too wanted to have an exemplary last life. At this point I replied that I didn't particularly!!!! There was a moment of silence where I reflected a little and saw that another life was the most noble choice and that really there wasn't much choice anyway!

At this point I tried to prepare mentally for the next stage. I looked a little to my left and saw as if through a crystal ball, images from earth fleeting as they were. My impression was memories of a well known place spoiled by a lost and misguided human race floundering in eddies of greed and self-interest and felt massive frustration and pity for them. I vowed I would try and help them out of their vicious circle. I thought it would be easy knowing what I knew of the spirit world. My next realization however was that I would lose my memory. I clearly remembering saying out aloud ' you're going to swipe my memory aren't you? At this point there was a moment of silence which I took as a yes before I remember my memory slipping away as a dream memory does upon waking. I resisted as fiercely as I could however with all my power feeling a bit of a rebel. The next thing I knew was that I was in my mothers womb and was really happy as I still had some fairly good recollection of the spirit world and the judgement and that I hadn't lost all my memory against the odds. I remember thinking that the womb state was 'in - between' in comfort between heavenly land and earth. I was extremely cosy and remember sleeping most of the time. I remember the colours - dark to orange and feeling - warm, cosy relaxed and in fetal position. As I started to wake more, I used my memory of previous lives which told me that this was a cue that it was nearing my birth (which I wasn't really looking forward to.) Over 20 years later this phenomenon was just being discovered by scientists! As I was being pushed and born, I remember saying to myself ' here we go again!' and I tried to remember what it was like on earth. Memories of illnesses, extremes of hot and cold extremes and struggle depressed me somewhat.

As I 'emerged' it was freezing cold and I couldn't be bothered really with the whole thing. The world was a bit out of focus and there were giant looking people in white. They got a little worried and I knew it was because I wasn't breathing. I thought that if I didn't make any effort that I would end back in heaven or more likely judgement zone! I decided to breath and get on with it! I remember being in the cot before I had learned to talk or walk sometime later on and feeling frustrated that I couldn't speak move or do anything apart from wiggle cry or not cry! I felt like an incapacitated adult. I devised a plan to lift up my right leg as my mother put me to sleep. I knew that this would be highly unusual and would be entertaining. I knew that it would therefore stay in her memory as time went on and would act as a reminder to myself in the future that I was more complex mentally than people generally assume for babies. Later on in life I kept on going over and over my prebirth memory so I wouldn't forget it. repeating it until it became as ingrained as I could so as to be a lifeline to who I really was. My life so far has mostly been frustrating in that I haven't made full use of my memory to help me connect to my spiritual side. I have let it been screened by my own cowardice indulgences and cynicism in general. I haven't been a great person in all honesty. The combination of spending 2 months close to nature(surfing) and returning to the earthy nurturing melancholy that is the English autumn seems to have done something though recently and made me think more of my old memories. Now at the age of 30 I hope its not too late to change and use the past to learn its lessons and make the best of my time left. I'm especially drawn to ecological work now and have found new courage to make a stand against the ravages of our beautiful earth..It feels as if my eyes have been opened again. It's like I'm emerging from a dense fog and feel as if I've been so stupid. When I read earth magic/shamanism books it feels like old skills! overall with a deep ecology path it seems like I'm suddenly lighter happier and that heaven land and spirit people are all watching and encouraging as if I'm like the lost last runner in a marathon who's finally got off his knees and is trying to make it to the line!(or something!!!)

http://www.prebirthexperience.com/prebirth_memories.htm

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
The second man is a liar and from the devil.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
lymelyte:
There are a lot of questions begging for answer @rossike.
Firstly,why was there freewill at the firstplace?

Free will exists because souls are not robots. Souls are aspects of God. No part of God can be denied free will under the program God set. This program, known as life, is simply God creating an illusion of multiple independent consciousnesses out of his ONE Consciousness. A kind of cosmic game. Denying the units free will would defeat the objective of the program, which is to create a multiplicity of experiences in individual units of consciousness, which will ultimately return to enrich the Godhead. In reality there is only ONE Consciousness. Separateness, individuality, and even the appearance of form are sensory illusions.

Secondly, if all souls returned to God, will the devil undergo a healing process just like the ordinary ignorant souls before transcending to heaven?

The devil does not exist.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
samkoro: This is great.Let me make some miscelleneous reactions to this.

1) My spirit tells me that the above experiences were true.Sometimes it seems like a dejavu.Although I've not been there.I believe it more than the physical things I touch today.I'm not the kind of person that gets distracted or decieved by todays busy physical world of busines,entertainment,hustling and bustling,and lots more.In quiet and sober moment,I know that something big lies beyond this world/plane.

Well said. NDE accounts have the ring of truth that resonates with our souls.

Of all the near death experiences,no one ever saw mohammed. Why?

Actually, many muslim NDE experiencers HAVE reported meeting Muhammed in the afterlife, just as many christians have reported meeting Jesus. Here is how it works. Our religious beliefs determine the identity we give to the Being of Light, whom we meet at some point during the NDE. This being, who evokes sensations of total, unconditional love and acceptance, is what is known as a MANDALA OF SOULS. A compendium of all souls, melded into one! What does this mean? It means he is ANYBODY you identify him as!

If you hail him as Jesus, he accepts. Hail him as Buddha, he accepts. Muhammed? No problem. Obatala, Amadioha, Olodumare, Abasi, ANY NAME you give him, he takes. The Being never says ''No I'm not Muhammed, I'm Jesus''. Or ''no I'm not Buddha, I'm Amadioha''. He is everyone and everything. Atheist NDE experiencers simply identify him as the Being of Light. This he also accepts.

I know it can be very disconcerting to learn this especially for die-hard christians and muslims. But this is the truth coming to us from the accounts of NDEs.

And those accounts are increasing by the day as patient resuscitation technologies improve:

See http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm for over 3,860 NDE accounts from members of the global public.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by lymelyte(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2013
What do you have to say about the bible @rossike?
Are you saying the bible is wrong about mentioning devil existence?
Are you saying there have different realm and plane?.
What can u call the kind of awareness we experience when we are highed on alcohol,cocaine,weed,etc?
Awaiting ur reply asap..
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by aemmy: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Okay...i was here
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by NerdyPoet(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Wow!..

In as much as I wouldn't like to say this, I think I believe the part that describes God as whosoever you want to see him as..

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2013
The beauty of being a deist. cool
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2013
Rossikk: A fascinating thing about NDEs is the way many Christians avoid the subject. It runs contrary to their received tenets that one needs to be 'born again' and believe in 'Jesus' in order to experience 'heaven'. NDE experiencers repeatedly state that one's beliefs are totally irrelevant to the experience. Even atheists have had very pleasant NDEs in which they were very reluctant to return to their physical bodies, but were told it wasn't their time yet... No wonder many Christians avoid discussing the subject. It can be very disorienting to them.
you might be surprised.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I disagree with that. Most guys here habitually discuss things they know very little about. I think they avoid it because it disorients them. It flies in the face of their beliefs about being uniquely 'saved'.

And when ''satan'' is supposedly doing ALL THIS, the bible 'God' just sits and folds his arms. ''Satan'' waits at the gates of death ready to deceive humans that they don't need Christ. And 'God' lets him do this. In life 'Satan' is allowed to 'deceive' humans. ALSO IN DEATH? OR 'near-death'?

Even people in China, India, Korea, Iran, who have all had NDEs are ALL BEING ''DECEIVED'' by 'Satan' into not worshipping Christ even though most people in those countries have never heard of christ, and follow their own ancient religions? THAT'S nonsensical.

ISN'T IT THE MORE SENSIBLE EXTRAPOLATION that the experiences of these MILLIONS of people represents the TRUTH of our NATURAL UNIVERSAL SURVIVAL OF physical death - a transcendence that is every bit as NATURAL as our PHYSICAL BIRTH?

AND THAT 'christians' whose history of horrendous massacres of millions of innocent people in various crusades and inquisitions, in order to ''CONVERT'' them to the myth that they need their ''Jesus'' in order to survive physical earthly existence, are SILENT because of the CLEAR CONTRADICTION of the UNIVERSALLY REPORTED NDE experience?

The sheer BEAUTY of the NDE experience?

AND THAT NDEs BLOW THE LID on their deceit regarding their pompous, ridiculous claim?

NDE accounts are very POWERFUL and have the RING OF TRUTH.

That's another reason they are especially disorienting to card-carrying christians and muslims - followers of misguidedly exclusivist, 'our way or the highway' faiths.

All the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS amassed by the Catholic and other christian denominations, ALL the PRIVATE JET FLYING PASTORS, would ALL lose their LUCRE if the people finally WOKE UP to the fact that WE ARE ALL POWERFUL, IMMORTAL SPIRITS WHO DO NOT NEED THEM FOR A SINGLE SECOND.

All the christians, especially the 'born again' type, who habitually look down on - or shake their heads in pity at -their fellow men, as ''sinners destined for hell'' are SILENT because their dark, misguided visions have no place to stand against the shining, majestically loving beauty of the NDE. The Unconditional Love shown to the soul, reported by its experiencers, stands dramatically SUPERIOR to the limited, vengeful, bloodthirsty, man-made bible 'God' they follow.

The NDE shows them up as misguided in their beliefs..

No wonder they don't like discussing the phenomenon.
christians are supposed to ae loving and humble. And dont think you dont need God oga. The height of rebellion is when decieved man-kind will gather together to fight against God. The problem is that christians these days are powerless and defeated. They dont walk in Gods word. Dont fight christians or God oga. Dont be decieved or distracted. Fight sin. Sin is the problem of the world. God has the answer. If u think u can fight sin by yourself, fine. Contact me as soon as you do so. Dont be decieved. All of you. Think for a while. Go out and look at peoples faces. Examine your life. You need Jesus to love. Dont be distracted by this far reaching stuff that doesnt apply to us much. Satan tells lies. Its what he does. Believers will soon wake up from their sleep. Revival will soon break forth. Its already happening. When we show man the love and power of God. When he sees the truth of reality, he wont have much excuse.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chibuebem: christians are supposed to ae loving and humble. And dont think you dont need God oga. The height of rebellion is when decieved man-kind will gather together to fight against God. The problem is that christians these days are powerless and defeated. They dont walk in Gods word. Dont fight christians or God oga. Dont be decieved or distracted. Fight sin. Sin is the problem of the world. God has the answer. If u think u can fight sin by yourself, fine. Contact me as soon as you do so. Dont be decieved. All of you. Think for a while. Go out and look at peoples faces. Examine your life. You need Jesus to love. Dont be distracted by this far reaching stuff that doesnt apply to us much. Satan tells lies. Its what he does. Believers will soon wake up from their sleep. Revival will soon break forth. Its already happening. When we show man the love and power of God. When he sees the truth of reality, he wont have much excuse.
So 'needing God' means subscribing to your christian beliefs? That is the evil Christian mindset we are talking about. Your way or the highway. No other conceptualisation of God can possibly be valid except yours. Many these days reject your ignorant, phantom, vindictive, illiterate, violent, blood thirsty, man-made caricature bible "'God". And with good reason. NDEs show us what the TRUE living God is all about, devoid of distortion by man-made 'holy books'.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Anthofrie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
It is unfortunate that many of us do not want to believe near death experience. My first experience was in 1998, on a hospital bed were I was rushed to. I was in serious pain that day as a result of hynea, i was gradually fading away, i could only faintly see the people around me.
To my greatest surprise what i saw nest was a powerful white light from heaven towards me, at that time the light was coming strong towards me and i can still faintly hear the people around me. When my mum arrived she started praying, around that time I was envelop in that white light. As my mum continue in her prayer my physical body experience a kind of electrical shock three times,that is how i regain conciousness.
Well i am a nigerian, and i have experienced it so many time. I do share my experience with my colleague at work.
Believe it or not it exist . NDE

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Rossikk: So 'needing God' means subscribing to your christian beliefs? That is the evil Christian mindset we are talking about. Your way or the highway. No other conceptualisation of God can possibly be valid except yours. Many these days reject your ignorant, phantom, vindictive, illiterate, violent, blood thirsty, man-made caricature bible "'God". And with good reason. NDEs show us what the TRUE living God is all about, devoid of distortion by man-made 'holy books'.
i'm sorry baba. Please educate me. Which other way saves a man from sin? My way is not compulsory. You have freewill. And study the bible, especially the new testament. God is not all that you listed. God is love. But he is also holy and he cannot allow sin to go unpunished. Thats why he sent Jesus to bear the punishment. But he wont force his salvation on you either. You have to accept him. You can choose to believe he is not there. But he is. And he rewards faith. Do not be decieved!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by lymelyte(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
@rossike,you haven't replied my msg updated yesternite......if I may ask now,what do you believe in? Are you an eckankar,rosicrucian or hare kre shina
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chibuebem: i'm sorry baba. Please educate me. Which other way saves a man from sin? My way is not compulsory. You have freewill. And study the bible, especially the new testament. God is not all that you listed. God is love. But he is also holy and he cannot allow sin to go unpunished. Thats why he sent Jesus to bear the punishment. But he wont force his salvation on you either. You have to accept him. You can choose to believe he is not there. But he is. And he rewards faith. Do not be decieved!

This is the same narrow minded view you're having about God. God is above religion and he is in no way limited to one religion nor defined by it. That is the same point that Rossik was trying to make to you. No one religion can claim it has the absolute pathway to God. You cannot limit God to the sick narrow minded human view of God in your so-called bible. That's a blatant lie. Muslims believe they have their own way to God, Buddhists believe too, so does the Confucanists too. What makes you think your own pathway is the best and only way? Ask yourself this, do you really think that an all-loving and all-encompassing God will doom the billions of people worldwide that belong to Islam, Buddhism, confucanism, african traditional religion to hell just because they don't believe in the christian Jesus? Does that truly make your Christian God loving? That your God must be a truly jealous, and vengeful God with such a terrific thirst for power and an uncontainable ego that he created humans for the sole purpose of to be forever bowing down to him and praising him to soothe his ego.

God is not a religious being. Religion is a man made creation, God is a spiritual being. You don't have to be religious to know or believe in God. You also don't have to be religious to be moral. Being religious and being spiritual are two totally different things. While religiosity talks about belonging to a religion and ascribing to their tenets, beliefs and modes of worship, spirituality refers to your inner connection to God and the way you live your life. While religiosity is external, spirituality is internal. You can be as religious as what I don't know yet be very lacking in spirituality. You can go to church/mosque 10 times a week yet don't know who God actually is. Many self-proclaimed religious people are not spiritual in anyway, and most spiritual people are not religious. Only a few religious people who truly understand the concept of God are also spiritual.

Spirituality is what is very important. Its the connexion of the inner self of every man to God. Achieving this is what is called enlightenment. Enlightenment is knowing who you truly are and your connexion to God. Every man should strive for enlightenment. If you can truly understand that you are immortal and you existed way before birth and you can never be lost as God loves you immensely, then will you begin to see that you're special. God will never doom any of his own to any so-called hell fire. Salvation is only a Christian concept used to control the intellectually weak or baby souls. Religion is simply a set of laid-down man-made rules put to control the weakly minded. Truly mature and old souls know all these things deep down and know that the so-called salvation doesn't lie in the absurd 'just believe in me and you'll be saved' theory. True salvation lies in your enlightenment, spirituality or level of spiritual growth. That's the only way you can be saved from the life cycle of death and rebirth and attain a permanent place in heaven. When Christians read the bible they tend to interpret the words of Jesus literally or understand the meaning superficially thus losing out on the deeper meaning. When Jesus made the statement, 'I am the way the truth and the life, no one cometh through the father except through me', he never meant the popular 'believe in me and be saved from hell'. What he deeply meant was that he is an example of what the father wants us to be. Anyone who wants to be like him or the father should listen to his words of spiritual growth, believe in them and act them out. That is the only way you can be saved from the cycle of continuous rebirth on earth. If you don't, you'll keep returning to earth life after life, repeating the same mistakes again and again. Heaven will not be a permanent home for you and it really sucks when each time you have to leave your heavenly friends, the immense love, joy and comfort of heaven to go back to earth filled with hatred, judgment, crime, injustice, fear, and delusion. Quite a good number of souls live permanently in heaven out of which some have long been elevated to the status of guides and angels and these souls are the ones who lived exemplary Jesus-like lives during their lifetime. Earth is the perfect place, the perfect school ground to live out the spiritual truths we souls all know back home. The test of life for humans is, if you're much away from home where everything is perfect and spiritual truths pervade, your memory is taken from you and you're put to test, can you live out the heavenly principles which we all carry deep down in our souls which we've been taught back home? Can you overcome the temptations of the human body to allow the inner spiritual qualities to shine? This is what Jesus meant when he said 'place your light up on a lampstead let it shine forth on the whole world for everyone to see'. Almost everybody will take that statement literally not knowing that he was referring to enlightened humans living exemplary lives so that others can see and emulate.

Jesus is the perfect epitome of what God wants us to be. Jesus journeyed through earth severally and achieved enlightenment quicker than others. His lifetimes were so exemplary such that God held him in high esteem and sent him the last time to show humans the way out of the cycle of rebirth and karma. Because of his level of spiritual evolution, his memory and connection to heaven wasn't cut off just like many others after he was born. He retained a good level of pre-birth memory of heaven which was allowed to him so that he could perfectly guide the human race. He came to earth to teach humans and met humans in deep spiritual sleep and tried to awaken them by teaching them spiritual truths, and how to live their lives. When he said, 'you are Gods but you don't know it', he was referring to the specialness of each human soul and the potential of each soul attaining spiritual evolution and becoming wise, all-knowing and loving just like him. In other words, the potential of every human becoming a mini God. Jesus repeatedly said it that that which he can do, we can also do it.

The concept of the souls of human beings and God can be likened to an ocean and droplets of water taken out of an ocean. Take out a cup of water from the ocean, you've separated the water from the ocean. Yet that tiny portion of water is an exact composition and quality of the larger ocean or a mini replica of its parent ocean. That water is still the ocean but in its mini form. That is how each soul is to God. We are droplets of a bigger God, whom we all return to after death.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
lymelyte: @rossike,you haven't replied my msg updated yesternite......if I may ask now,what do you believe in? Are you an eckankar,rosicrucian or hare kre shina

Must Rossike belong to any of those groups to have spiritual knowledge? Why do christians belive that one must belong to one group or the other to possess a certain set of beliefs? If only you can wake up from your slumber and see with your enhanced clarity that human beings are more powerful than any religion could be, only then would you stop seeking enlightenment externally and look within yourself, connect to God and live an exemplary life for that is what's important. Going to church/mosque and just believing in his name while your life is nothing to write home about is pure hypocrisy.

On the other hand, many so-called born again christians think that what it means to be spiritual is to live all your life going to church and fellowship every day and praying 24hours a day. They are deeply misguided for they are blind. Modern protestantism so much devalues the principles of charity, love and kindness and rather places much value on belief only as the main form of so-called salvation, thereby leading many souls (baby souls) the wrong way. True spirituality lies in how much you try to live an exemplary life based on love which is the actual composition of our souls and God.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Anthofrie: It is unfortunate that many of us do not want to believe near death experience. My first experience was in 1998, on a hospital bed were I was rushed to. I was in serious pain that day as a result of hynea, i was gradually fading away, i could only faintly see the people around me.
To my greatest surprise what i saw nest was a powerful white light from heaven towards me, at that time the light was coming strong towards me and i can still faintly hear the people around me. When my mum arrived she started praying, around that time I was envelop in that white light. As my mum continue in her prayer my physical body experience a kind of electrical shock three times,that is how i regain conciousness.
Well i am a nigerian, and i have experienced it so many time. I do share my experience with my colleague at work.
Believe it or not it exist . NDE

Thanks for your testimony. You have no idea the value you offer when you recount your experience to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86) / Shiloh 2015 Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.