Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27804 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:
There's God
There's no hell
There's heaven there's no satan
And there's reincarnation
grin have you ever experience it??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Radoillo:

Nah...never heard of a life review. What does it mean?

It is a detailed reviewing by the 'council of elders' of the hereafter of one's recent past life on earth on how you lived your life and how close you were to achieving your life mission for that life. You'll get to watch your whole life as a baby till death, the lives you affected positively and negatively. Your quality of life will be determined by the unconditional love you gave away.

It is this life review that determines the lessons you've learned, the ones you failed to learn, the next task ahead of you and your possible future life time circumstances.

Your level of spiritual evolution determines your placement in the afterlife. Someone who gave away compassion greatly and someone who did the same meagerly won't be placed on the same level in the hereafter.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:

How then do you need to learn more when you've already had your mind fixed on the above bolded?

Or you only want to have a debate only to still fall back into your die_hard beliefs?
if you are saying the truth,
then i want you to convince me. And i want to know more about this incarnation of a thing
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 01, 2013
What if during the incarnation 'process'(i guess u understand wat i meant)
*1.ur body on earth was destroyed.
Where is that spirit goin to?

*2.after you have complete ur mission on earth,and died at the appropriate time,will you ever come back to earth?

Pleas answer those questions b4 i go and sleep
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 01, 2013
John 5:42-44
*42.but i know what kind of people you are.you don't have any love for God.
*43.i have come with the authority my father has given me,but you don't accept me.if someone else comes with his authority,you will accept him
*44how can you believe when you accept each other praise and don't look for the praise that comes from th only God
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Everybody don sleep . A.damilare2012@gmail.com
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: it marvels my heart why people hate Jesus so much and say that he doest exist.yet they do not argue or hate mohammed and buddha.
human beings are i.diots.

No one hates Jesus(except the Jews)
Mohammed is a criminal and Islam is fraud
Buddha was sincere, and wise. No one can have anything against him.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: @Arcsniper we should not worry about reincarnation.our mission is to better ourselves to be fit for heaven
although God is love and he loves even adolf hitler dearly,but if adolf hitler rejects God by doing evil against God's will,when he dies his transcendence into the after life will be different than seeing any light.basically you will reap what you lived in this life which is rejection of God.
God can rescue you from hell if you call out to him genuinely,i guarantee you would.God wants us in his kingdom he doesn't want anyone to go hell,it hurts him when humans keep hurting one another and doing evil. God loves us all even Adolf Hitler.we are one,if i kill you i kill myself,if i love you i love myself.I forgive Adolf Hitler he was just ignorant but if he does not regret his wrong doing then he is not aligned with my forgiveness.
most humans are good or at least mediumly satisfactory.thats why majority of NDE is the LIGHT.God knows we cant be perfect in this world,he only cares about how much you atleast try.God loves everyone dearly and even when you go astray he has a way of bringing you back.first he will make you experience what its like without his love (HELL,DARKNESS) but you will call on him and he'll save you.
If Your physical body is destroyed then you can be sent back to start as a baby,like i said previously its left for God to decide whats best for you.do not worry about anything.if tommorow is your death day there'll be nothing you can do about it.just trust in the lord and try to do his will.its hard but its all about trying.if you cant help someone atleast dont hurt them.

Are you a confused individual? undecided
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: What if during the incarnation 'process'(i guess u understand wat i meant)

*2.after you have complete ur mission on earth,and died at the appropriate time,will you ever come back to earth?

1. Once the body is destroyed you die and go back to heaven, re-do the reincarnation process.

2. In most cases(if not all) yes!.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

1. Once the body is destroyed you die and go back to heaven, re-do the reincarnation process.

2. In most cases(if not all) yes!.
ok
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Roaming about nairaland.com, during my last survey, l discovered three major categories of people.

*1st category those that believe there is God,hellfire(lake of fire),heaven,they are mostly the xtian,,muslims.

*2nd category those that believe there is God,there is heaven,no hell(lake of fire),we can call them the near-death experiencer/prebirth bla bla bla.the REINCARNATION believers bla bla

*3rd category those that believe that there is no God,no heaven and no hell our oga @ d top atheists,e.t.c

ALL CAN NOT BE TRUE;I doubt it TWO MUST BE FALSE AND ONE MUST BE TRUE
.so which one is it?,
now am confused ?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: What if during the incarnation 'process'(i guess u understand wat i meant)

1) Yes, such things do happen whereby somebody's life is cut short before his actual time. For example motor accidents, stray bullets etc. Such events like this happen due to the free will of man. When such happens, the soul returns to the afterlife. His portion of life is reviewed for lessons learned and those not learned. He rests a while or chooses not to(a second in heaven could seem like 5 years on earth) and he's given a new body to inhabit and continue from where he stopped from.

2) By completing your mission you have to be specific here. Completion of one's mission is of two types, completing your mission/goals set for that particular life and completing your mission on earth generally. If a soul completes his mission set particularly for that life, say to learn forgiveness, and dies at the appointed time, he has achieved his mission for that life. The lesson has been learned and imprinted forever on his soul. He'll then proceed to learn the next lessons required of him to learn by taking other lifetimes with new missions set for that life. Such a soul, now being more spiritually advanced, will be placed on a higher level than his counterpart soul who is yet to learn that lesson. Your level of soul growth determines your placement in the afterlife. In the afterlife, souls are grouped based on their current level of spiritual maturity.

The other one is completing your life journey on earth after having learned all the lessons required to learn. Graduation from earth life is not learned in just 1 lifetime. It takes several incarnations to graduate. It is the rate at which souls learn their lessons fast and move on to the next level and graduate that determines how fast you graduate from this school called earth. Some souls move through earth school fast and some souls spend lives upon lives on one particular lesson trying to learn it and they must learn it before they move on to the next level.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: if you are saying the truth,
then i want you to convince me. And i want to know more about this incarnation of a thing

I'm only replying you because you sound like someone who's sincere and ready to learn. Ordinarily I wouldn't have replied you. My experience with certain people have shown that it isn't worth it telling people precious news as this only for them to regard it with a pinch of salt. This is exactly what Jesus Christ, who spoke always in parables, meant when he said 'never throw pearls at pigs for they value it not and will trample on it'.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

Are you a confused individual? undecided

I'm starting to think that too. He's just jumping from stance to stance. Last night he said hellfire exists. Today he has turned around to admit that it doesn't exist, but rather the void does.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: ok i discovered NDEs in 1999.so you chose not to believe the truth right?

You finally learned and admitted that hell fire doesn't exist. But rather a massless bottomless pit void of God's love and light. Who's accepting the truth now?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: look my friend Hell doesnt mean theres fire.Hell is the absence of God's love in the spirit realm,its a place of darkness devoid of love. there are different parts of hell .hell is not just a vast land with fire .
some of those asking how could a loving God send you to hell.keep doing evil,keep rejecting him and we'll see if its God or you that send yourself to hell.

@Bold...I'm wondering what made you to suddenly realize this?

Have you really gone through Howard Storm's account well? Have you noticed the supposed 'hell' he said he went to was actually the void and not 'hellfire' like you paraded last night?

Did you realize that the entities who dragged him down were souls of former human beings who once walked this earth but lived negative lives and on dying automatically got attracted to the void for that's where they belong for the mean time. Apparently, Howard himself was on the same level with them that's why they were able to get close to him and drag him with them to the place where he rightly belongs.

And did you also realize the fact that by Howard calling out to God for rescue and his immediate rescue from the void that there's hope in the void? That all hope isn't lost? That the mercifulness and love of God extends to his people in the void? That there's nothing like eternal damnation?

http://www.near-death.com/storm.html
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: look my friend Hell doesnt mean theres fire.Hell is the absence of God's love in the spirit realm,its a place of darkness devoid of love. there are different parts of hell .hell is not just a vast land with fire .
some of those asking how could a loving God send you to hell.keep doing evil,keep rejecting him and we'll see if its God or you that send yourself to hell.
ok
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
I have to go and do research
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
@bigfrancis21 and @mcof do you guys praise God while here in earth?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
I read four people story about near death experience from near-death.com.
They mentioned Jesus christ.
But i don't believe this stuff yet
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: I read four people story about near death experience from near-death.com.
They mentioned Jesus christ.
But i don't believe this stuff yet

For a deeper knowledge about life on earth, the death process, reception of the soul into the afterlife, life review, rest in the afterlife, preparations for a new life, life selection, reincarnation etc visit this site:

http://www.afterlife101.com/
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86) / Shiloh 2015 Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.