Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle (33092 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Girl Who Was Nigeria’s First Test-tube Baby / Nigerians Spent N2bn On Video Streaming In 2014 / (PHOTO) Old But Untold Story Of Indian Girl Who Had Been Frozen For 500 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by supaeagles(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by firstolalekan(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
[size=38pt]hmn!
photokiosk things wink cheesy grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
kissSo cute!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by weirdninja: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pampers inside Jungle? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Don't tell me that those pics are real life cos you I don't believe there are still humans who dress like that......if its real then am leaving Africa to Egypt.....OMG
egypt nko?? Na europe ee dey?? No be africa??

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Kslib(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Why i con dey see dat man wey act "The gods must be crazy" with the girl.. Na wah ooh!!
Make una dey sofrey sofrey dey look us as mumu sha...

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by supaeagles(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Why i con dey see dat man wey act "The gods must be crazy" with the girl.. Na wah ooh!!...
maybe he has relocated to Hollywood wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by supaeagles(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2013
Martowskin: Very easy, click-register-make profit-withdraw, noting to loose
http://(some bull krap website)
Silly me, I did and then my antivirus fired up and alerted me and saved me ....
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2013
undecided tha GODS must be crazie fo thiss!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Iceslizer(f): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Fotochop shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by lafuria1(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2013
I still don't understand anything from the story.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by EKONGKING: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2013
This is her story

Tippi was born in Namibia, where her parents, Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, worked as freelance wildlife photographers. She was named after Tippi Hedren. During her stay in Namibia, she befriended wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant Abu, a leopard nicknamed J&B, crocodiles, lion cubs, giraffes, a Northern Greater Galago, a Banded Mongoose, an Ostrich, meerkats, a baby zebra, a cheetah, a Caracal, a snake, an African Grey Parrot, giant bullfrogs and chameleons. She also befriended the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, and to speak their language.
Tippi later moved with her parents to Madagascar and then to France, where she became a celebrity.[6] A book of her adventures was published and translated in several languages. My Book of Africa is a bestselling novel of Tippi's adventurous life in Namibia. She also set up a website, and returned to Africa to make six nature documentaries for the Discovery Channel.
In Paris (France), Tippi attended a local state school for the first two years, but was then homeschooled because she was found to have little in common with the other children in Paris.[5] She is now studying cinema at la Sorbonne Nouvelle University in Paris.[9]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippi_Degr%C3%A9[/url]
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by PapaBrowne(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Wooooow!!Beaurrriful!!

Looking through the pictures, thought gushed through my mind.

How can her parents do that to her. She's gonna miss out on school. She's gonna have a hard time interacting with humans. What kind of bondage is that.

Then it hit me.
It's not she who is in bondage or would miss out on anything. Its city dwellers. We the urbanites who miss out on what nature has to offer. We are victims of CNN and the rest of the media. We

The freedom to be.
The experience of nature.
The thrill of the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by addicted268(f): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2013
gramci: gods must be crazy
....and "george of the jungle" all rolled in one! cheesy
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2013
jiffylibra: To me it only gives credence to the word of God that in Paradise, man and animals will live together and they will do no harm.

Until men get hungry and start eating the animals. shocked
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Goldenheart(m): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2013
even monkeys knows that this is photoshop @ work from the masters who knows how to work with it & not some adekunle my sheet bombom*
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2013
Na Lie dis pics no be real oh! So photographers Dey jungle...... Photoshop in action!!!!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Ikengawo: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2013
i think it's funny that they're implying that she was 'raised in the bush' as a miraculous or significant thing for a human being to do, then showing her with several human beings (sans people) as if they too didn't grow up in the alleged 'bush'.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Dammiesugar(f): 2:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Boy!dats more akward dan havin sexx with a rhinoceros dat doesn't luv u anymore*usin peter griffin's voice*

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by AbuMikey(m): 2:17am On Jun 08, 2013
This Lie has got no Rival!!!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by 192: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....his name is korak....son of tarzan angry
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by kraftykc(m): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2013
The pictures were taken by herparents who are wild life photographers. The girl posted a video on youtube recently where she walked into a gathering of wild cheetas and came out unharmed.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Samyokporua(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] undecided so people wey snap am na family of d animals too abi na gorilla snap all dis pictures?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by moneyspill(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2013
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2013
So what about the inhabitants of that "jungle"? Mtchewww

She's not the only child I'm seeing there.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2013
Samyokporua: [color=#990000][/color] undecided so people wey snap am na family of d animals too abi na gorilla snap all dis pictures?

grin grin
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Decryptor(m): 3:18am On Jun 08, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Don't tell me that those pics are real life cos you I don't believe there are still humans who dress like that......if its real then am leaving Africa to Egypt.....OMG
Your school fees na waste!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2013
Decryptor: Your school fees na waste!

grin
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by habib20130311(m): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2013
owooooooo
What is a amazing childhood!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by kreamidiva(f): 3:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Who tied the chain on d elephant's leg in d 5th pix? angry grin grin Nna make una no dey crack me up like dis nah. "the gods must be crazy" to think we'l believe this "Georgia of d jungle" story!!!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by kreamidiva(f): 3:44am On Jun 08, 2013
kraftykc: The pictures were taken by herparents who are wild life photographers. The girl posted a video on youtube recently where she walked into a gathering of wild cheetas and came out unharmed.
make una help me find out which babalawo do the jazz for am.i think i'l need his services to survive from these rats wey dey my area! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) / The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.