Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " (2279 Views)

Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She'll Ask You: "Na Flower I Go Chop? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by gedtalks(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
I want my fellow guys to carry out the following tests and post their results.

Test 1 : Give your girlfriend a flower then observe her facial expression and listen to what she'll tell you.

Test 2 : Give your girlfriend money for her hair then observe her facial expression shocked grin grin grin and listen to what she'll tell you.

shar its not 100% their fault joor ... its the result of poverty in naija cry cry cry
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by 190: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
true

rokiatu and modella are fond of saying that grin grin grin
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
But seriously,na flower we won chop tongue tongue
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by 190: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra: But seriously,na flower we won chop tongue tongue

with those ur eyes like tangerine seeds

na wetin u expect man to buy for u before angry angry
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by bigt2(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2013
Make it here: [url]http: //bit .ly /18d7lmi[/url]
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
190:

E be like say dis my eyes dey give u sleepless night tongue
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by 192: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2013
lynpetra:

E be like say dis my eyes dey give u sleepless night tongue

I pray oh grin grin
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2013
lynpetra: But seriously,na flower we won chop tongue tongue
i wonder o
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by rosety: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2013
It depends on the type of girl and the level of class she possesses. Trust me, I know.

2 Likes

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Daresh(f): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please it's not like dot for every girl. I love flowers, infact I cherish them more than money or brazillian hair

1 Like

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Princessmel(f): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
I beg to disagree! angry I can afford to buy my self stuff, so I would be perfectly happy with a man buying me flowers since I can buy the rest with my own money; and I would appreciate someone getting me the flowers since it would be a bit strange for me to go to a shop to buy a bunch of roses for myself undecided
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by bigt2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
Princessmel: I beg to disagree! angry I can afford to buy my self stuff, so I would be perfectly happy with a man buying me flowers since I can buy the rest with my own money; and I would appreciate someone getting me the flowers since it would be a bit strange for me to go to a shop to buy a bunch of roses for myself undecided
im now princesmel angry by fire by thunder! wink
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Princessmel(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
big-t:

im now princesmel angry by fire by thunder! wink

Hahahahaha
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2013
H15 gurl; couldn't have put it any better...

@Op whilst you're at it, a bunch of red roses would do just fine for me.... cool
rosety: It depends on the type of girl and the level of class she possesses. Trust me, I know.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Gbam!!! @op roger that.... cool
Daresh: Please it's not like dot for every girl. I love flowers, infact I cherish them more than money or brazillian hair
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Daresh: Please it's not like dot for every girl. I love flowers, infact I cherish them more than money or brazillian hair
Same here.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by greedie1(f): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2013
I don't like flowers...... but i ll appreciate d gesture, keep it for a day or two, den discard d tin.

I don't lyk flowers especially red roses , most especially synthetic ones.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2013
Princessmel: I beg to disagree! angry I can afford to buy my self stuff, so I would be perfectly happy with a man buying me flowers since I can buy the rest with my own money; and I would appreciate someone getting me the flowers since it would be a bit strange for me to go to a shop to buy a bunch of roses for myself undecided
Exactly! Dats y we gals should appreciate our blokes when they go all out wiv el romantica. Oh I'll feck his brains out if he walks through my door with daffodils and amaryllis. Dats my fav.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
flowers?! I don't really gbadun dat thing. Someone gave me once, and in my mind i went like wtf?? After two days, it withers and i throw it away. I'd rather you gimme a peck on the cheek. undecided

1 Like

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
190:

Wicked
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by uniqueren(f): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
giving flowers as gift is not even African

and besides you don't give people stuff they obviously don't like as gifts

Personally i don't like flowers as gift, although i won't say i don't like a well kept garden
but I will appreciate a little trinket or even a hair pin alot better than a bundle of expensive roses

1 Like

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by rosety: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
1000 years ago, wearing shoes wasn't African either. It's an update. Life updates as different people meet and mix ideas and attitudes.

sanb: H15 gurl; couldn't have put it any better...

@Op whilst you're at it, a bunch of red roses would do just fine for me.... cool

I'll be glad to send you a bunch if you are in Lagos
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! Dats y we gals should appreciate our blokes when they go all out wiv el romantica. Oh I'll feck his brains out if he walks through my door with daffodils and amaryllis. Dats my fav.... embarassed

Someone wanna cook vegetable soup with them amaryllis
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2013
They're gorgeous and I love the colours…..
Idowuogbo:
amaryllis. Dats my fav.... embarassed
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2013
Genau.... cool
rosety: 1000 years ago, wearing shoes wasn't African either. It's an update. Life updates as different people meet and mix ideas and attitudes.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Enegod(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
gree-die:
I don't like flowers...... but i ll appreciate d gesture, keep it for a day or two, den discard d tin.

I don't lyk flowers especially red roses , most especially synthetic ones.
smh
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Kosigift(f): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
rosety: It depends on the type of girl and the level of class she possesses. Trust me, I know.
I doubt if it depends on "d level of class" like u said... I think it's more of prefrence/choice! Everybodys choice can't be d same, no matter the class.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by greedie1(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Enegod: smh
undecided
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by greedie1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
sanb: Hi gurl aloha; and hope you're okay....

I hope you don't mind me asking why you don't like flowers? Are you by any chance allergic to them? I know some people are.....

Wow...so you don't like both the real bunch of red roses either?

allergic? nah..... i don't lyk flowers, teddies or chocolates , not that much anyway. maybe i shoulda bin a guy embarassed

im good, i hope u r too?
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by AtheistD(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
@OP

But will she chop flowers lol. At least get her a KFC with those flowers. That should do the trick. wink
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by rosety: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kosigift:
I doubt if it depends on "d level of class" like u said... I think it's more of prefrence/choice! Everybodys choice can't be d same, no matter the class.

True but I mean

Class to be able to see beyond a gift to the thought behind that gift and appreciating that.
Class to be able to appreciate the beauty and meaning of a thing that will pass in no more than 1 week.
Class to appreciate beauty for beauty's sake and not what physical gratification it can give.
That class.

Not the class of financial ability or geographical location

(This is an opinion and not a way to insult please. Nairalanders seem to prefer insulting opinions they do not agree with.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples That Sleep Naked Have Better Relationships / Guys Will U Marry Your Best Friends WIDOW ? / Hey Ladies Do You Self Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.