Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Us-based Co Needs It Companies From Nigeria As Business Partners - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Us-based Co Needs It Companies From Nigeria As Business Partners (788 Views)

How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance / Choose One As Business / Cargo Companies From London, Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Co Needs It Companies From Nigeria As Business Partners by rukatech: 1:37pm On May 04, 2008
My US-based company is about to start an IT project for a large organization in Nigeria. We are in need of reputable IT companies from Nigeria as business partners. The project involves custom software development and computer network installation and configurations. We are NOT looking for individuals who can simply open computer, configure NIC, and call himself a ‘computer engineer’. We are NOT looking for would-be programmers who can simply write “Hello World” and call himself a ‘programmer’. We are looking for companies with strong and verifiable experience in the following areas:

(a) Software development using MS development tools such Visual Basic 6.0, Vb.net, C#, etc.
(b) Experience developing data collection software for hand-held devices. (Preferred)
(c) MS SQL Server database development, administration, and support. (SQL 2005 preferred)
(d) Experience designing a network infrastructure including wired/wireless, Network Servers, Routers, VPN, Internet connectivity, etc.
(e) Experience in network administration
(f) Experience in web server administration such as MS IIS (optional)
(g) Willing and able to travel to different parts of Nigeria for a number of days on a short notice.
(h) Experience in health/medical industries recommended but not required.
(i) Good communication skills.
(j) Ability to complete assignment on time.

If your company meets these requirements, please send a letter on your company’s letter-head with the details to me, ruapps@hotmail.com. Only the companies that meet the requirements will be contacted.
If you think your Co will not meet these requirement, please pass the info to others.

NOTE: We are not expecting to purchase equipment from Nigeria. Please do not contact me for this purpose.

If you have any question, please ask in this forum so that others will benefit.
You can send your questions to the mailbox if you consider your question confidential.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Print Scratchs And Security Prints(hologram) In Nigeria / Do You Need / This A Great Bonanza For You All Jst Beep Me 08038095736

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.