Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ingredients Of Thanksgiving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ingredients Of Thanksgiving (748 Views)

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Mystery Of Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ingredients Of Thanksgiving by uchkochi(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2013
INGREDIENTS OF THANKSGIVING

1. JOY; True thanksgiving must be instigated by joy; if you are not joyful then you will not be grateful. I know that you have not gotten exactly what you wanted for this month that is why you need to thank God. Look behind you, you have been traveling on road even in the air and you were not involved in any crash. Surely God has been good to you. A depressed person is no candidate for God’s blessings. Joy is a choice, please choose to be happy. When you are not happy no matter how bad things might be it will only grow worse. Depression has never generated solution anywhere. So put up a bright face. I speak joy into your life, the joy of the lord. You don’t know what you have missed carrying a straight face. You can laugh your way out of that predicament. Nothing works without joy. Being joyful is the ever winning life. Just like a fish cannot survive outside water God cannot help you without joy, so it is up to you. I see the joy of the Lord pouring afresh on you.

2. PRAISE; the bible says in psalms 67 vs.5. Let the people praise thee let all the people praise thee so shall the earth yield her increase. You only reap your financial harvest through praise. Thanksgiving is generated via praise. Oh! How is wish you will see the importance of thanksgiving. When you praise God you commit God to raise you higher than where you are. You are long overdue for your harvest, its time to engage the sickle of praise. I thank my God because i know that you finally know what to do. Rejoice right where you are, begin to praise God from the depth of your heart. i see God changing your level.

3. OFFERINGS; for your thanksgiving to be complete you need an offering. Look at what psalms 96 vs. 8 says. Give unto the lord the glory due unto His name: bring an offering and come into His courts... When you thank God with an offering you send your seed to go ahead to speak in your favor. Your offering speaks for you when trouble comes. God remembers your offering and your burnt sacrifices. PSALMS 20

This is the last time you will ever be stranded; don’t just read this message, practice it. Thank God for bringing this message your way in a time where the internet has been used for immoral activities like scams and many more anomalies, you could save some one’s life by forwarding this message to your friends. Tell them that this message is coming from Nigeria where people around the world feel is corrupt. Tell them that a whole lot of people are not corrupt .Good news is arising from Nigeria. Jesus is Lord. BB PIN IS 2739F228

1 Like

Re: Ingredients Of Thanksgiving by Emusan(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2013
uchkochi: INGREDIENTS OF THANKSGIVING

1. JOY; True thanksgiving must be instigated by joy; if you are not joyful then you will not be grateful. I know that you have not gotten exactly what you wanted for this month that is why you need to thank God. Look behind you, you have been traveling on road even in the air and you were not involved in any crash. Surely God has been good to you. A depressed person is no candidate for God’s blessings. Joy is a choice, please choose to be happy. When you are not happy no matter how bad things might be it will only grow worse. Depression has never generated solution anywhere. So put up a bright face. I speak joy into your life, the joy of the lord. You don’t know what you have missed carrying a straight face. You can laugh your way out of that predicament. Nothing works without joy. Being joyful is the ever winning life. Just like a fish cannot survive outside water God cannot help you without joy, so it is up to you. I see the joy of the Lord pouring afresh on you.

2. PRAISE; the bible says in psalms 67 vs.5. Let the people praise thee let all the people praise thee so shall the earth yield her increase. You only reap your financial harvest through praise. Thanksgiving is generated via praise. Oh! How is wish you will see the importance of thanksgiving. When you praise God you commit God to raise you higher than where you are. You are long overdue for your harvest, its time to engage the sickle of praise. I thank my God because i know that you finally know what to do. Rejoice right where you are, begin to praise God from the depth of your heart. i see God changing your level.

3. OFFERINGS; for your thanksgiving to be complete you need an offering. Look at what psalms 96 vs. 8 says. Give unto the lord the glory due unto His name: bring an offering and come into His courts... When you thank God with an offering you send your seed to go ahead to speak in your favor. Your offering speaks for you when trouble comes. God remembers your offering and your burnt sacrifices. PSALMS 20

This is the last time you will ever be stranded; don’t just read this message, practice it. Thank God for bringing this message your way in a time where the internet has been used for immoral activities like scams and many more anomalies, you could save some one’s life by forwarding this message to your friends. Tell them that this message is coming from Nigeria where people around the world feel is corrupt. Tell them that a whole lot of people are not corrupt .Good news is arising from Nigeria. Jesus is Lord. BB PIN IS 2739F228

Nice write up, I love that point one seriously.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thejesusdream: Did You Participate? / Why Are Most Cele Church Situated Beside A River? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.