Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27759 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Librate(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2013
what is the situation like in your area, MY AREA IS CALM, NO MARKET TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by stevoski059(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2013
major markets in aba and environs are shut, though nobody was compelled ,but the igbo in aba chose to respect the sit-at-home order ,to drive home the soverign state of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by stevoski059(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2013
major markets in aba and environs are shut, though nobody was compelled ,but the igbo in aba chose to respect the sit-at-home order ,to drive home the remembrance of the soverign state of Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by christ4mi(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by otijah(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Na lagos I dey ooo @OP. So specify the area

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ebamma3: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
The biggest beneficiaries of nigeria's unity are the igbos followed by the hausas
there is even a saying that if u visit any place in nigeria and u fail to see an igboman run away that place is not safe.
It is only when south easterners based in lagos and other parts of nigeria closed their shops and returned to igboland will i belief that the are serious about the biafran dream

38 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by oboy3(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Onitsha is cool,markets shut,soilders malingering about looking for whom to feed Groundnuts

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
How are you going to support the President and support Biafra at the same time?

Confused people.

28 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pboiskinpy(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Me de indoor...How i go take know wetin de happen for outside MASSOB tins**singing*Nzogbu Nzogbu,enyimba enyi!!!**

15 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by bory09(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2013
No be only sit at home na sit for bush. Me am going to market and if dem born them well make them harass me.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Dechuks(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2013
Christ4mi na u be the biggest mum by saying dat,east resamble u north or west..illitrate lyk u

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by oboy3(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: How are you going to support the President and support Biafra at the same time?

Confused people.
ignoramus!
The protest has little or nothing to do with the biafran struggle
its just a rememberance day for 6 innocent igbo men your crazy tribesmen killed

36 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ojjp: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2013
If i tell u say dis country no tire me den na april fool.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2013
Here in awka almost all the shops at unizik junction enugu onitsha express way are closed. Its just like saturday sanitation.

Now I know that igbos can for once do something with one acord. Na wa oooo

20 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by zuma4k(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2013
nothing much.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by yeboyes: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
[size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin

24 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by justsayemma(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
Sit from home,abi sit wit home,d rich n influential Ibos,who wuld have made d struggle meaningful,r enjoying d loot from Nigerian politics,d poor dey there,dey do dry struggle.abeg my shop dey wild open 4 customers.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2013
Pathetic! Later on, they would say MASSOB leaders don't deserve to be incarcerated. Who deserves to be dealt with, if not those who deliberately decide to test wits with the authorities?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
sit and home order ?

how did this come about
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ebucha: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Owerri town bubbling like never before. Though few mobile police sighted at some junctions

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2013
just chilling with ma boko haram counter part in one popular joint in borno state nuffin much jawe
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Godson32(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
. Na u be d mumu. Why e go happen for that place,Na biafra zone be that?

11 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2013
For an Igbo man to sit at home, abandon his shop and risk the loss of up to 10,000 naira...you know something is really up, very much unlike them.

I'm Impressed

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2013
I just called my people's in Awka and they are not happy.

Most of em are indoors not because they want to be, but because their security is not assured as these MASSOB touts are known to be violent.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

13 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by safarigirl(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01: Pathetic! Later on, they would say MASSOB leaders don't deserve to be incarcerated. Who deserves to be dealt with, if not those who deliberately decide to test wits with the authorities?
what jargons are you saying?

How have they tested wits with anyone? Their fundamental human rights allows them to remain in their homes if they so please, or do you think your Nigerian government is feeding them?

Na them get shop, na them no wan work, it is the rest of the Nigerians in the east that should be worried bout where they'll buy stuff from

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by odagu1863: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
What is mumu about this? A people jus set out a day to mourn dia losses in terms of human and resources and u open your junk of a mouth to call that MUMU?

11 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by pmc01(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2013
o'boy:
ignoramus!
The protest has little or nothing to do with the biafra struggle
its just a rememberance day for 6 innocent igbo men your crazy tribesmen killed
What a weak attempt on you part at justifying an irrational move!
Going by your argument, what should the clansmen of the ALUU4 do? What about the Odi and the Zaki Biam people?.... And the list goes on. So, they should all hold the nation to ransom over injustice done to them.
Realistically, this nonsense order is almost similar to the root cause of the Boko Haram trouble, minus the violence of course.
What are you even spewing sef? Trashy trash!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by studio43(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Ibo wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.