Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? (1367 Views)

I Think Florence + The Machine Is Underated In Nigeria. / Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) / T.i's Movie Takers Off The Hook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by zibe(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Don't know if I'm the only one that likes the band's style of music, and Florence's voice. First heard their "Dog Days Are Over" song and loved it. Their second album, Ceremonials has spurned singles like "Shake it Out", which I love sooo much. Another one you may wanna download from same album is "Never let me go". So does anyone else like the band?
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
zibe: Don't know if I'm the only one that likes the band's style of music, and Florence's voice. First heard their "Dog Days Are Over" song and loved it. Their second album, Ceremonials has spurned singles like "Shake it Out", which I love sooo much. Another one you may wanna download from same album is "Never let me go". So does anyone else like the band?
love 7 devils
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by khanivorous(f): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
I got all her albums

My favorites are no light no light

7 devil
Breath of life

And STRANGENESS and CHARM ( just awesome)
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bliss. Dosen't get any better, one of my favorite bands. Never Let Me Go, Dogs Days Are Over, Cosmic Love to name a few are really great songs.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by zibe(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2013
edreesabiodun: Bliss. Dosen't get any better, one of my favorite bands. Never Let Me Go, Dogs Days Are Over, Cosmic Love to name a few are really great songs.

Never heard of cosmic love. I guess it's from the first album. Would check it out.

Good to know that I'm not the only one liking their songs. My brother thinks I'm weird for doing so. Lol
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by rodeo0070(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
I love the Breath of life. I enjoyed it as a closing song for the Snow white and the Huntsman...
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Like them
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by rodeo0070(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Breath of life...

Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Omobarca: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dude, you isnt alone on this.
Florence and the machine is also ma fav band. NEVER LET ME GO, REMAIN NAMELESS, SHAKE IT OUT, NO LIGHT NO LIGHT. Hmm God bless her flawless voice.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Unluvable(f): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Cosmic love
My best verses;

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes

The stars, the Moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you.

No light no light is also cool

1 Like

Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
What about Lana del Rey, any fan if hers? They make almost the same kind of wonderful music.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Unluvable(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
edreesabiodun: What about Lana del Rey, any fan if hers? They make almost the same kind of wonderful music.

Don't think you can classify lana genre as indie rock , she's more of pop, but her videogame and born to die made me a fan
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by druid06(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm the biggest fan of the band. Can't get enough.

7 demons, Shake it out, Kiss with a fist, My boys build coffin and Girl with one eye are my favorites.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by druid06(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lana Del Rey's cool. I love her single title American.

Nice!
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by zibe(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2013
druid06: I'm the biggest fan of the band. Can't get enough.

7 demons, Shake it out, Kiss with a fist, My boys build coffin and Girl with one eye are my favorites.
Lol you really are a fan. Haven't heard kiss with a fist or my boys build coffin. My favourites still remain Never Let Me Go and Shake it out. Haven't listened to Lana's songs too. Must be good.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2013
I can never get tired of Shake it out,also say my name(spectrum) also tops my list.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Omobarca: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2013
undecidedIts quite surprising nobody's mentioned LOVER 2 LOVER/WHAT †HE WaTER GAVE ME
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Omobarca: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2013
undecidedIts quite surprising nobody's mentioned LOVER 2 LOVER/WHAT †HE WaTER GAVE ME. lana del rey's without Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ video games are really nice.
Re: Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Sheyman Ft. Davido - Paper Remix [download] / Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Slim Prince [@slimprinceofficial] – Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.