Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women (41089 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pathethic!
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by DoffMan2: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Techwriter: If he were now a celebrity, he would have increased the kids to 88. Imagine what he did with no job. Do women even reason at all?

Do women even reason at all?

Is George Bush a black man??
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Austyn44(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Haba guy,this is not gud @ all but @ d same tym some of d u guys raining insults here have either aborted, given money for abortion or denied a child so jst shu shu n let's pray for God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by sage2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if women really know what they want. forget about anything they say. They all knew about the guy's escapades and desperately wanted to be a part of the action. I bet they were the ones who wouldn't let this man be.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by estilo45(f): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: 22 kids at age 33!! I dey waste here ni. Operation get them pregnant activated. I must apply quota system while doing this just that I don't fancy hausa girls sha
. Hausa gals don't fancy u too
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by grandpoh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nd d guy cute o!!
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by dowjones(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is the TYPICAL black american HOOD negro. What baffles me is why anyone would have sex without condoms in this age?

In the U.S, a black woman can have 4 kids for 4 different men and after all that, she gets married to sum guy and gives birth to two more! Crazy !
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by omo1doll(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
D guy is cool as in,nice face
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Phonon: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
FUCKaholic

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by dipo1: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
But he seems to have a fool-proof financial plan in place.

‘I play the hell out of the Tennessee lottery,’ he boasted. ‘I don’t block my blessings
.'

Fak me in the eye
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by vixen2: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bros your own no good oh . . . at this age....wel cudos to you
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by chucky234(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Now 2face know say agbero get oga
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Gudiza(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
dasparrow: No, his comment is not harsh and judgmental. The kids born to these type of folks grow up tomorrow and become a nuisance to society. In America, they stand on the street corner selling drugs. In Nigeria, they become motor park touts, kidnappers, armed robbers etc.
..and boko haramo.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
The guy surely is really really good in bed. This also means most of the women have 2 or more kids for him. Na so dem enjoy am reach? Wao.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Smh
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
@topic
These people are beyond crazy.tha women are disgusting
And the man,he needs psychiatric help.for real
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by redsun(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Toto and children are very cheap in the western ghettos just like Nigeria. Every tom,dddick and harry can lay disillusioned btches and make babies,even when they themselves are big babies.

It is a vicious circle that can,only end when people see the true light.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Trecixnine(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
nitrogen: This is interestingly crazy!

Wait! I made it, whaoh! I will like to thank everyone for this feat, Mr Seun Osewa, Mrs. Mukinat Adekanmbi, Sir AJ, Prof Esere, Sixteen08, waleajijim, jarushub.com, and my other Ogas @the top, also to my siblings, A.y, I see you o, we go see soon........(Sorry for that jare) and finally to my...........sweet potatoe. God bless you all.

Nb: I couldn't resist the temptation, I hate 'dem' first to comment guys, but I have to do this today, since it is my first, mods don't punish me o.
You are funnier than Saka, the reigning clown.
Thank you all, I love you.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
cheesy
estilo45: . Hausa gals don't fancy u too
are u sure hausa girls don't fancy me? Pm me if you are so sure of what said.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by shadelek(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
All the same, Wasiu Ayinde is still the boss. No 38, stil counting....
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Teegurlee(f): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
horlajide: Vasectomy ASAP

We are three children in my family yet mama has to call every one preceeding me b4 remembering my name(being the last).4get what he says I bet he cant even remember all his baby mama names not to talk of his all children.

His quarters shouldn't be too far from King Solomon's in the afterlife embarassed
Lol @ mama has 2 call every1 preceeding me. My mum does dat 2 nd we are just 4. She wud kal d first syllable of evribdy's name b4 she finally kals my name.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by TheCharisma(f): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
It appears that this man should seek professional help.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by horlajide: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

Lol @ mama has 2 call every1 preceeding me. My mum does dat 2 nd we are just 4. She wud kal d first syllable of evribdy's name b4 she finally kals my name.

Lol I know that feeling. Sometimes I'm just lyk "mama how can this get?angry, thank God you didn't didn't make same mistake on the day I was christened tho"grin
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by gothrones(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
But MKO and Sunny Ade have more children, don't they?
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by ghananotnaija(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
He has 22 kids, but the government only pay $7000 a month? How is that enough for the children to live on? I suspect it is racism. If the kids are white, the government would probably spend $100k per month. Where is Rev. Al Shaprton and Rev. Jesse Jackson? Where is human rights in that country?
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by gothrones(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
^
No they won't. Where are your facts? If they are paying $100,000 per month, that would amount to $4,545 per child, which is way more than so many folks pay per month.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Artistree: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Blessed are you among men!
naijacutee:

These comments are what is wrong with our society. If the object of this piece of news had different body parts and was a woman, these comments would have been very different. We wouldn't have to go past the first page before we find words like 'ashewo', 'bitch' and 'prostitute'. This man is a prostitute and should not be celebrated. There is ABSOLUTELY no pride in this.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Sunnyyemmy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Kellychukadibbs(m): 2:18am On Jun 09, 2013
This guy is a shear disgrace to manhood....an embarrassment to marriage....an insult to bachelorhood....and a slap in the face to the black race....if I were to be an assasin....its one bullet straight in his temple...

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by KayDee4: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2013
This dude is a psycho with a loose d!kk, I saw him on TV last night and his best line of defense was

"You can't knock no man for loving women." grin grin grin

This is what irks taxpayers when they hear about some welfare programs; dude shytes all over the place and sits back then you have to work extra hard to clean his shít up for him.

The women are obviously all hoodrats, their legs never close, always open like highways.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by OvoClose: 3:53am On Jun 09, 2013
nitrogen: This is interestingly crazy!

Wait! I made it, whaoh! I will like to thank everyone for this feat, Mr Seun Osewa, Mrs. Mukinat Adekanmbi, Sir AJ, Prof Esere, Sixteen08, waleajijim, jarushub.com, and my other Ogas @the top, also to my siblings, A.y, I see you o, we go see soon........(Sorry for that jare) and finally to my...........sweet potatoe. God bless you all.

Nb: I couldn't resist the temptation, I hate 'dem' first to comment guys, but I have to do this today, since it is my first, mods don't punish me o.

Thank you all, I love you.

Is this joblessness or what? You sound like you just won the Oscars. smh.[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by pleep(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2013
This story reflects just as badly on the black women. Birth control was invented in 1950, why cant black women use it?

Half us us guys here, pretending to be holier than thou, would be just like this guy if every girl we slept with was stupid enough to forget her pills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.