Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Do I Identify A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Identify A Player (1240 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / How To Identify A Good Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Identify A Player by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Ok. There is this new guy. I must say, he is a smooth talker undecided. I don't know if I should take him serious or not.

He literally use wooing lines and the rest. I find it strange with guys in this day and age? undecided

Actually, the point is 'How do we ladies identify a player?

Players in the house, how do we identify you?
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by slymm(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Join the CIA sister. Say amen!!! You can never ever identify a player. Some men have been hardwired to screw whatever nice looking girl they can lay their hands on, some have managed with discipline to screw only two or three and then very very few have been guided by sheer will and principle to stick to one woman no matter the temptation. My advice is just do you, stop trying to identify a player, you just might let a good man go by trying to follow ules and play cop.
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by danjaydotcom(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Its hard to tell if someone is lying or tryna play you. You just have to follow your heart if it works fine if not you know where you stand. Atleaste no experience is a waste.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Identify A Player by fubbyy(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: Ok. There is this new guy. I must say, he is a smooth talker undecided. I don't know if I should take him serious or not.

He literally use wooing lines and the rest. I find it strange with guys in this day and age? undecided

are you scared of being played? That means you have not started yet

1 Like

Re: How Do I Identify A Player by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2013
fubbyy: are you scared of being played? That means you have not started yet
I am scared of wasting my time and falling in luv with somebody who isn't worth it.
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2013
danjaydotcom: Its hard to tell if someone is lying or tryna play you. You just have to follow your heart if it works fine if not you know where you stand. Atleaste no experience is a waste.
You are right. But I don't want to be heartbroken.

slymm: My advice is just do you, stop trying to identify a player, you just might let a good man go by trying to follow ules and play cop.
this just knocked in some senses. Thanks
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
When I first met my bf, he asked for my # about 2mins after we met. I was kinda hesitant in giving him because of the way he asked: he did it so effortlessly and in my mind I was thinking, "Hmm, is this how he goes around, asking females for their #?" But he's nothing like what I had thought then. If I hadn't given him I would've missed out on a great guy. So I agree with slymm, stop trying to identify a player. Get to know a guy first, let him prove himself and then judge him thereon. Look at his character, how he treats you, whether his actions matches his words, etc.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Identify A Player by fyneboi79(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: Ok. There is this new guy. I must say, he is a smooth talker undecided. I don't know if I should take him serious or not.

there are many ways τ̲̅ȍ identify a player and some have their peculiar mode of operation. But Į̸̸̨ƭ seems ‎u are already in d web of this particular guy?"Just do Į̸̸̨ƭ" and stop asking us τ̲̅ȍ tell ‎u how •̸№t τ̲̅ȍ appear like just another sucker.
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by firetrap(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: I am scared of wasting my time and falling in luv with somebody who isn't worth it.

please ladies, stop falling in love cos as the term "falling" means to suddenly lose an upright position.

when you fall in love you lose all degree of sense and tend to make mistakes. so please ladies love but don't allow urself to fall while doing cos getting back up may prove to be difficult. and op you can never tell a player from just meeting him/her. if you don't give people a chance to prove themselves, you'll never know if they're worth it or not
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by AtheistD(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
You cant. Just try his sugar stick and see if he stays grin
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:
You cant. Just try his sugar stick and see if he stays grin
I don't roll like that.
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by MrCork: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2013

..Mr Cork <<<<<<<< PlaYa, drives Range Rover sport, wears Gold Chain, London Peckam based & datin 6 babes at ago wink
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Mr Cork <<<<<<<< PlaYa, drives Range Rover sport, wears, Gold Chain, London Peckam based & datin 6 babes at ago wink
I knew you were 1. I just knew it!!!
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by AtheistD(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: I don't roll like that.

People have done post doctoral dissertations on how to spot players. it always gets thrown in the bin afterwards. You know why, because it is the evolutionary war between the player and the played. As the played get smarter the players get even smarter too. smiley
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by mecussey(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2013

if you were a man, you will also be a poor man because, you will be afraid to take risks as well.

You have ethernity to be cautious and one day you are dead. Nothing is certain in life including the life you have. A player can change overnight and a pastor can also change overnight. Just do what you have to do and want to do.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Identify A Player by fubbyy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: I am scared of wasting my time and falling in luv with somebody who isn't worth it.
that means you have to wait for ever waiting for who will write "am not a player" in his face

1 Like

Re: How Do I Identify A Player by nikkyshyne(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dondav: embarassed
Why are you embarassed. Are you one of those players? *raising an eyebrow*
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by MrsCork2(f): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
You don fall for the guy abi?
Re: How Do I Identify A Player by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013

You can identify who is a player,
but you Can't Identify who Isn't a Player

(1) (Reply)

99 Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls / Dating The Friend Of A Friend / Can U Share Or Request Ur Partner N*ude???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.