Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s (20596 Views)

20 Things You Need To Do Before Your 30th Birthday. / The Cute 20s Of Nairaland / The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2013
From the comments I've been reading,I'm wondering if mst Nja youths really think lyk dis
Nyc one O.p....will do SOME wen I get dere
Teen thngs
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by Stegomiah: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2013
[quote
author=Revolva]
Umm omo learn how to be extra smart by f.ucking babes....dnt tease
dem..or fall in love...cos love in the 20s are just kindda fake..

also gather enuf p.orn dvds.. and try picking up ashis...to bang....at
least every month...its fun..even go loo for strip clubs.. n se live
nekkied azzz...infact enjoy babes in any way oo..and most impotant make
money any way......yahoo..9...to ..5....hussling.....trading..omo no
carry Gun oo.. na u sabi oo grin grin[/quote]

u ar jst mouthed! sm1 lyk u dnt av d liver to walk up 2 a gal; not to talk of doin all d above listed
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by Psaalmuel(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2013
Startd al diz at d age of 18..it's no new 2 me..but a gud write up 4 d 20's ah say..
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by onahc(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
You can't teach an old dog a new trick tongue
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: You really do like lists... undecided
Anyway thanks, I have the perfect age to start all of these. grin
Cheiiii San always first to comment ,whenever I get to thread I c Red bold post first..
@Op okay I will do this when I reach Twenty na...
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by Dubemkelly(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Head spins round tho reading its fun....@20,one shud hv discovered oneself,howeva craziest things r done within dt age range
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by Revolva(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Stegomiah:

u ar jst mouthed! sm1 lyk u dnt av d liver to walk up 2 a gal; not to talk of doin all d above listed

lok at this one o i ave done al these stuffs listed here nothing dey shack me again...i ave see it all in gyals...ok so if yoy never do any ..you are on a looooong tin
Re: The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s by dohiswill: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Most of this things you listed, are just an horrible foundation for the remaining part of life. They could make the remaining part of life ruined.
Wise ones, this is the time to prepare and cultivate good habit for remaining part of life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.