Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater (26761 Views)

See Photos of This Underwater Bedroom Where Guests Are Surrounded By Live Sharks / Man Who Survived ISIS Brutal Killings By A Narrow Miss Of Bullet Tells His Story / EXECUTED TWICE: Man Who Survived Execution Will Be Hanged Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by tnktosin(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2013
val_dubem: Falѕе nеwѕ. ѕourcе iѕ fakе
Orue, its real. I knew about this incident within hours.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2013
Waffi no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2013
nairalad:

^
No offence please. Are you Yuzedo the Banana 'Eyeland' millionaire?
correction dude
BILLIONAIRE!
And yes he's the one grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2013
Liar Liar pants on fire...
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by emalekuo(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2013
its real and am aware of the whole rescue and for your information the rescue was sponsored by chevron and the divers are professional divers from SA used by chevron. it was a miracle management and NNPC had lost hope that anyone would be found alive after 3 days of unsuccessful rescue attempt.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by sweetponmo(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

They did not come to Nigerian waters to rescue anybody they where within the sinking site and responded as any responsible mariner would to an S.O.S. message.
They had both the man power and equipment and the effort would also have served as further training and experience to the crew.

Finally, You are daft.

That's all.
Your final blow's deadly enough to prevent him/her from making a moronic comment on this forum.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by yuzedo: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2013
lorretta u: correction dude
BILLIONAIRE!
And yes he's the one grin
Swerry, dat boi scatar my day wen he call me a odinary millonare! A hole me dat dangotti call sir sir?? no comon regad or awearness, ohh hisss! angry
Anyway tenk 4 d coretion swerry, plis can I take u out to diner dis mornin to buy moi-moi + coke? Plis am caring & romantick gimme a chans.
embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
optionb2: This is bad! They rescue team can only springed into action after almost 3days,who knows,we might ve even ve more survivor if they re there earlier.

Lord have mercy! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
yuzedo:
Swerry, dat boi scatar my day wen he call me a odinary millonare! A hole me dat dangotti call sir sir?? no comon regad or awearness, ohh hisss! angry
Anyway tenk 4 d coretion swerry, plis can I take u out to diner dis mornin to buy moi-moi + coke? Plis am caring & romantick gimme a chans.
embarassed angry
oh no.you did not just say moi-moi and coke?damn!
What happened to chicken and chips served in hot sauce and a side dish of salad.with champange to go with it.and ice cream desert?
You haff fall my hand.
NO BIG BREZZ AND ICECREAM LAPS FOR YOU. smiley
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by diarra94(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lakayanah: God is great 9jas we are like cockroaches you can not eliminate us.
na only cockroach you see wey you go take compare 9ja pple. Na wao for you oooo
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by tomzman: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
lucky him.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by kekilika: 4:45am On Jun 13, 2013
lorretta u: oh no.you did not just say moi-moi and coke?damn!
What happened to chicken and chips served in hot sauce and a side dish of salad.with champange to go with it.and ice cream desert?
You haff fall my hand.
NO BIG BREZZ AND ICECREAM LAPS FOR YOU. smiley
u kno me stuck on. why u want give am BB n Icecreamy laps. no try am o. i go just kil dat millionaire n make banana island my car park. #iwantthosebbnicreamlaps
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by DisGuy: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22892658

A chef for an oil company has survived three days trapped at the bottom of the sea after his boat capsized off the coast of Nigeria.

Harrison Okene managed to survive in a small air pocket, drinking Coca Cola.

His rescue came down only to chance, when he responded to the distant sound of nearby divers who were expecting to recover bodies from the boat.

Jed Chamberlain, from DCN Global diving company, described how the rescue unfolded
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by babylolaroy(f): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2013
oya put ur own news and source...una no dey appreciate?
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by KayDee4: 3:07am On Dec 04, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ4RBCpdLK4

Rescue video, I hope this convinces you.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by jiinxed: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by muffyt05: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
nijanigga:

But left for Nigerians the guy would have died,if not for the South African divers.What a useless country called Nigeria.

Unfortunately to you,that useless country called Nigeria is the country of your forefathers, grandfathers and you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.