Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater (26767 Views)

See Photos of This Underwater Bedroom Where Guests Are Surrounded By Live Sharks / Man Who Survived ISIS Brutal Killings By A Narrow Miss Of Bullet Tells His Story / EXECUTED TWICE: Man Who Survived Execution Will Be Hanged Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
whoa! Incredible! [s]maybe his ancestors comes from a long line of mammy water shocked[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by redsun(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

They did not come to Nigerian waters to rescue anybody they where within the sinking site and responded as any responsible mariner would to an S.O.S. message.
They had both the man power and equipment and the effort would also have served as further training and experience to the crew.

Finally, You are daft.

That's all.

After three days,mind you.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
yuzedo: This man isn't lucky that he managed to survive in an air bubble, the fortuitous part of this encounter is the fact that professionals rescued him who know about nitrogen bla bla and took him to surface in a decompression suit. Nigga woulda survived 2days under water and kaputted immediately upon rescue if some local ijaw fishermen discovered him first... Education good o!
Ijawmen would have taken a lot of time to bring him up to the surface thereby observing underwater stops naturally which serves the same function as the decompression chamber he was put into to observe recompression to avoid any barotraumas and not a decompression suit.....go read up something abt a topic you have no knowledge abt, before making jest abt a particular tribe because they may just know what you will never know.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by maclatunji: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
kwajahafiz:
ur stating what was already explained in the report....how are u the one that said it?. lol

Show me where in the story that states people explode. #Grinning
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by hrykanu231(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Its just not his time...make him go do thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

dem nefer see anything. person wey dem born for 9ja, chop garri and enuff pepper, come manage get work. wetin be capsize?

strong man!

Gbam! Chop knuckle jor
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by rionel(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
God pls let dem see my father too OLEBUEZI ANTHONY,,we check all d dead body he is not among and rite na remaining 1 person...dsame way it happen 2 dis family let it happen 2 mine 2
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
Incredible. If I was the diver tho I would have shit myself. grin
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Lovexme(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Caracta: Nigerians and survival! I'm happy for the man. I guess he ate enough Fufu and Pounded Yam when he was a child. Wonderful!

So, eating 'enough fufu and pounded yam' can actually make one survive under water for days, right? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by PvtParts1: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
redsun:

After three days,mind you.

After an S.O.S. is sent a Disaster Alert is issued and can be seen via SAT-LINK broadcast within the Maritime Sector. A search and Rescue Center is commissioned and ships within the vicinity of the last known location of the ship are alerted routinely via this relay teletext broadcast. Mind you sea mishaps are not like other accidents as strong currents can significantly alter the ship's last location coupled with it being submerged.

The lone surviving crew member was extremely lucky that the rescue ship had competent crew and divers who were willing to spare their time and effort in embarking on an under water reconnaissance.
They (Rescue Ship) may have located the ship on heading from it's underwater sonar ranger which is meant to guide deep haul ships operating in shallow waters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by ogb5(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
rionel: God pls let dem see my father too OLEBUEZI ANTHONY,,we check all d dead body he is not among and rite na remaining 1 person...dsame way it happen 2 dis family let it happen 2 mine 2

Take heart, God knows best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Mrevildoer(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
reji2004:

SOURCE: http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/trapped-for-three-days-under-the-sea-1.1529020

aBeq diz thing too long angry
do u have d video?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by everyday: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
He must be using voodoo
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Ibime(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
I would be intrigued to see the pictures. I hope the divers took some.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by optionb2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is bad! They rescue team can only springed into action after almost 3days,who knows,we might ve even ve more survivor if they re there earlier.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by dgysoft(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
this the first good news am reading on nairaland in awhile now.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by bobbyL(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
ogb5:

Take heart, God knows best
Very true. The One who gives life knows when it goes. Mr Okeke life has been spared, I hope he devotes it to Him who owns it. Not everyone gets such.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Melancholy: too harsh on the guy nau!
I m not too harsh. That guy has no life!
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by kponkedenge(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: kponke denge how u go yarn dis kain dust?? see ur life in the comment below?! grin well dats okiki's reaction to ur post..not mine. tongue

Ogbechi77 banned me 4rm nysc section till august because I composed a funy news so pple can laf. Is it fair.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by victorazy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
I can't wait to watch it on the program National Geographic Channel "I shouldn't be alive"
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by teezlycrest(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

After an S.O.S. is sent a Disaster Alert is issued and can be seen via
SAT-LINK broadcast within the Maritime Sector. A search and Rescue
Center is commissioned and ships within the vicinity of the last known
location of the ship are alerted routinely via this relay teletext
broadcast. Mind you sea mishaps are not like other accidents as strong
currents can significantly alter the ship's last location coupled with
it being submerged.

The lone surviving crew member was extremely lucky that the rescue ship
had competent crew and divers who were willing to spare their time and
effort in embarking on an under water reconnaissance.
They (Rescue Ship) may have located the ship on heading from it's
underwater sonar ranger which is meant to guide deep haul ships
operating in shallow waters.
The rescue team or divers are actually on Chevron payroll. And the survivor was actually inside the Pressure room when the accident happend. Exactly 2weeks from today
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Kckelly: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
some nigerians are daft and dont know the meaning of S O S. any vessel from any country will respond to sos call irrespective of the nationality of the vessel. so those calling nigeria names should be educated.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by churific(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
We have found our modern day Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
wow congrats to him. smiley
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
yuzedo: This man isn't lucky that he managed to survive in an air bubble, the fortuitous part of this encounter is the fact that professionals rescued him who know about nitrogen bla bla and took him to surface in a decompression suit. Nigga woulda survived 2days under water and kaputted immediately upon rescue if some local ijaw fishermen discovered him first... Education good o!
very true but thank goodness they can't swim that deep.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by ikchi: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
With God all things are possible.
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Lawalemi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
val_dubem: Falѕе nеwѕ. ѕourcе iѕ fakе

Its real. We debated the possibility of this survival even before it got to the media
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by DisGuy: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
incredible

I wonder why it didn't make any Nigerian news channel
Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by Tascocent(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
BarryX: There was this myth that Ijaw Fishermen do weave basket deep inside the river or ocean as the case may be for weeks non-stop probably breathing with human gills. Don't know how true that is!
awon eleyi tun ti de oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Survived 3 Days UnderWater by logica(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2013
yuzedo: Nigga woulda survived 2days under water and kaputted immediately upon rescue if some local ijaw fishermen discovered him first... Education good o!
Ha ha...he probably would've been killed on sighting him still alive underwater. The guy go say na merman he kill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.