Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (50381 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by baseg25(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
If virginity is the Pride of lady, What is the Pride Of a Guy?..

Pls i want the guys to comment

6 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by AtheistD(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
baseg25: If virginity is the Pride of lady, What is d Pride Of a Guy?.. Pls i want the guys to comment

Money... and lots of it grin

34 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by baziola: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
I think it's number of beautiful hoes you've bleeped

4 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by djeezy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
His looks and money..and if he is a good congo shiner. grin

[s]#but i heard virginity is no longer the the pride of women?? Is it true. shocked embarassed [/s]

2 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by AtheistD(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: His looks and money..and if he is a good congo shiner. grin
shocked wink

booqee: [s]#but i heard virginity is not longer the the pride of women?? Is it true. shocked embarassed [/s] [/b]

Yes baby cakes... are you thinking of losing yours grin

2 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by baseg25(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dnt even knw d ans,
meanwhile,a lady ask me dat questn.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:
shocked wink

trust me, she has lost hers already, reason why she askd d silly question.

15 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
shocked wink

yes#seriously thinking
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
shocked wink

yes#seriously thinking cool
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by baseg25(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
I wil be happy,if ds topic is updated on d homepage

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by AtheistD(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
SpicyMimi:
trust me, she has lost hers already, reason why she askd d silly question.

shocked

booqee: yes#seriously thinking

So what is making you apprehensive?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a guy is being responsibile for your actions, ability to make the best of decision in almost all ramification of life, ability to stand by your words and being faithful to your patner. My opinion

58 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by AtheistD(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The pride of a guy is being responsibile for your actions, ability to make the best of decision in almost all ramification of life, ability to stand by your words and being faithful to your patner. My opinion

Hmmmm.... sounds like Greek. We are talking practicalities here... not philosophy grin. Money or big mandingo... which is it?

6 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a man is money. simple undecided
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by edlion57(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
his car
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Plutarch: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Being able to defend and stand for his woman

5 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2013

Hmmmm.... sounds like Greek. We are talking practilities here... not philosophy grin. Money or big mandingo... which is it?
lol @greek, if it is about chosing from money and the "Mandingo" stuff, i guess the ladies here should answer us and answer sincerely on what should be the pride of a man.

2 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Evestar200(f): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a man is what he has achieve in his life

9 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by AtheistD(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: lol @greek, if it is about chosing from money and the "Mandingo" stuff, i guess the ladies here should answer us and answer sincerely on what should be the pride of a man.

Thank you

@ladies.... the ball is in your court grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by supaeagles(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
baseg25: If virginity is the Pride of lady, What is the Pride Of a Guy?..
Popping the cherry of a v........
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / What I Saw In A Brothel / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.