Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari (15418 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Utter crap. Buharis position as regards evil boko and what should be done to them is well known even up to the presidency and that explains why he remain a free man till date. Why looking for what is not lost?
What we don't know is Buharis position and opinion to orits stupidity as regards his comments and now we know as a result of this statement.
I know what am talking about in that statement. Am on ground here. I saw how those fools called mend terrorize us even on the streets of ph.
Mend are killers, murderers fighting for their pockets. That's a fact.

Did you see militants blowing churches with bomb, killing innocent people on the streets including women and children week in week out? Stop being biased. It makes you look too sentimental and detached from reality. Boko Haram is the worst thing to happen in this country. It damaged out image internationally and finally got Nigerians labeled as terrorists.

During the Militancy saga, were Nigerians seen as Terrorists? Yet you are trying to make it the same.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2013
Buhari has never called attacks on Boko Haram Injustice.
thegoodjoehunt:

The point is DID GENERAL BUHARI CALL THE ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM INJUSTICE? Is the publication real? I say the publication is real because it is damaging to his image in Nigeria. Yet he never denied the publication or I am yet to see him deny the publication.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:57am On Jun 16, 2013
GenBuhari: Buhari has never called attacks on Boko Haram Injustice.

As I said, the report which propelled Pastor Ayo Oritsejajor to make the remark stated that General Buhari called the attack on Boko Haram injustice.

General Buhari till date never denied the report. Even using one of his CPC members would have been enough.

Till he denies the report, it stands that he said Boko Haram attack by Goodluck Jonathan is injustice. This is what people find disturbing.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 16, 2013
Did you know that it is alleged that Pastor Oritsejajor received a private jet from the govt?

People are being rewarded by PDP govt to falsely and unfairly discredit Gen.Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am7GiZtJLw

in the video Buhari states he has never discriminated against anyone based on tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please I am born and bred at Port-Harcourt. I have lived from Woji to Rumuodara to Rumuobiakani to Ogbunabali to D-Line to Mgbuogba. There is nothing you can tell me about Militants. I bet you I know far more than you do.

So don't tell me your on the ground at Port-Harcourt. I am not talking about stance or saying whether the Militants committed crimes against Humanity. We felt the harshness of the Militants. Many people into Petroleum products businesses suffered from them. That is not the point.

The point is DID GENERAL BUHARI CALL THE ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM INJUSTICE? Is the publication real? I say the publication is real because it is damaging to his image in Nigeria. Yet he never denied the publication or I am yet to see him deny the publication.

[b]I care less about ur tour of ph and even at that it still doesn't mean that u felt the murderous acts of these criminals. Tell me u lost ur father, ur son, mother etc to these fools like people I know who do and will start listening to u. These ones are still crying for justice while the perpetrators are constantly given presidential handshake. Does that make sense to u?

Again u are looking for what is not lost. Do u know the number of publications published today against the general? Why don't u ask him also to deny that. I earlier asked u about the retardeen being gay, would u have asked him to deny he isn't gay before u believe?

The most important thing is what we know which is the general position against these murderers which is widely known and reemphasised by this release by his spokesman. Bigoted journalists will continue to write rubbish for ur kind that surely abound especially at this part of the country making cool money over ur head. Buhari isn't bound to respond to fools.
[/b]
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Did you see militants blowing churches with bomb, killing innocent people on the streets including women and children week in week out? Stop being biased. It makes you look too sentimental and detached from reality. Boko Haram is the worst thing to happen in this country. It damaged out image internationally and finally got Nigerians labeled as terrorists.

During the Militancy saga, were Nigerians seen as Terrorists? Yet you are trying to make it the same.

Criminals, murderers remain so even if its one single soul lost. Their methodology may differ, their blood thirst may differ and philosophy also however the moment u take up arms against innocent souls all because of ur pockets therby killing at least q soul, u remain a murderer.
These fools during the day came to artillery junction here in ph not once but twice and started shooting sporadically. What about their exploits in town?
Again evil boko is killing in hundreds but evil mend kills in tens. That is the only difference I see however they remain murderers.
U are the biase mind here who has a soft part for tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf and their miserable kind. I pray they rot in hell.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

[b]I care less about ur tour of ph and even at that it still doesn't mean that u felt the murderous acts of these criminals. Tell me u lost ur father, ur son, mother etc to these fools like people I know who do and will start listening to u. These ones are still crying for justice while the perpetrators are constantly given presidential handshake. Does that make sense to u?

Again u are looking for what is not lost. Do u know the number of publications published today against the general? Why don't u ask him also to deny that. I earlier asked u about the retardeen being gay, would u have asked him to deny he isn't gay before u believe?

The most important thing is what we know which is the general position against these murderers which is widely known and reemphasised by this release by his spokesman. Bigoted journalists will continue to write rubbish for ur kind that surely abound especially at this part of the country making cool money over ur head. Buhari isn't bound to respond to fools.
[/b]

The way you are talking, it is clear you know nothing about the Militancy in Port-Harcourt. Let me tell you, I know a lot about it.

You also didn't lose anyone to Militancy, me I know Militants that lost a lot. During the amnesty program, they stayed at my friends hotel. One of them there lost 4 of his brothers.

Most loses by militants was due to clashes among themselves. The loses caused by Boko Haram is due to their wickedness. I never toured Port-Harcourt. I am born and bred. You will be surprised at how much I know more than you think.

By the way as I have said. This discussion isn't about Militancy doing evil deeds but the General proclaiming the action by GEJ to wipe out the Boko Haram being declared as INJUSTICE.

No matter how you try to sweep the truth under carpet, you know nothing about the Militancy. We lived with it, we felt the harshness and we harbored them during their rehabilitation program. You are just visiting and talking as if you know everything.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem: by the way, evil mend is back grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1326039/mend-attacked-petrol-tankers-abuja-nnpc

You can see why I said that they are not the same. Most militants attack Oil related facility and projects. Boko Haram blow churches to kill innocent women and Children. How GMB say they are the same thing and Boko Haram should be given amnesty is a joke.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Criminals, murderers remain so even if its one single soul lost. Their methodology may differ, their blood thirst may differ and philosophy also however the moment u take up arms against innocent souls all because of ur pockets therby killing at least q soul, u remain a murderer.
These fools during the day came to artillery junction here in ph not once but twice and started shooting sporadically. What about their exploits in town?
Again evil boko is killing in hundreds but evil mend kills in tens. That is the only difference I see however they remain murderers.
U are the biase mind here who has a soft part for tompolo, Ateke, boyloaf and their miserable kind. I pray they rot in hell.

I can never have a soft spot for Militancy because I believe to wrongs don't make a right. As for the shooting Sporadically at Artillery Junction, how many innocent women and kids died? At Moscow Road near the Area Command Police station, I was also caught in the middle of a cross fire shootout. Those are Armed Robbers not militants my friend. Most militants operate in the creeks and on the sea. They Bunker petroleum products and attack Petroleum installation.

It is funny you tried to equate armed robbery with Militancy. You are far away from the truth. grin

As for the Boko Boys, they go out to kill innocent women and Children. Please how can GMB want GEJ to treat them the same?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
GenBuhari: Did you know that it is alleged that Pastor Oritsejajor received a private jet from the govt?

People are being rewarded by PDP govt to falsely and unfairly discredit Gen.Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am7GiZtJLw

in the video Buhari states he has never discriminated against anyone based on tribe or religion.

I hope you know that being alleged isn't a fact. Especially this coming from people like you who cry against propaganda.

The fact is that a publication came out stating that GMB considers the attack on Boko Haram injustice. Pastor Ayo criticized the statement.

CPC members came out to confront the criticism but never denied the report. So what are you guys trying to argue?

No matter what. GMB and co. never denied it. You guys can bring out a million testament but the publication is there. It is not being denied.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Now let me make my stance on this clear. I won't have had any problem if General Buhari said that now that the Presidency is launching an attack on the Boko Haram Evil Sect, he should stop the amnesty program and flush out Militancy from the Niger Delta.

That would have been admired by Millions of Nigerians, including me. I really want Nigeria more peaceful and hard work being rewarded.

The General calling the attack on Boko Haram injustice, that is crazy. It really makes Nigerians wonder what kind of person he is.

(don't say he didn't and that it is propaganda. He had the chance to deny the allegation and he didn't)
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the North were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice.”

..........Buhari.

Please GMB supporters, are you saying that this publication is a frame up and the General kept quiet?

Yet his members could attack the pastor.

I don't think is a frame up.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The way you are talking, it is clear you know nothing about the Militancy in Port-Harcourt. Let me tell you, I know a lot about it.

Anyone can claim such. infact anyone can claim authority over them. i care less. Am more concern about their deeds which is evident for all to see.

You also didn't lose anyone to Militancy,

please shut it. concern ursef to what u claim u know and not my losses. That is ay beyond u please.

me I know Militants that lost a lot.

Most likely u are one and that expains ur defence against those murderers.

[s]During the amnesty program, they stayed at my friends hotel. One of them there lost 4 of his brothers.[/s]

Rubbish. the subject matter is about their murderous acts before the amnesty period. if they havent raised arms against innocent souls, ould they have lost peeps themselves?

Most loses by militants was due to clashes among themselves.

the losses at artillery junction, town and even at atlas cove in lagos (few among their many attrocities) surely are clashes among themselves right? To be honest, u sound not so bright.

The loses caused by Boko Haram is due to their wickedness.

These ones are much thirty for blood than the evil militants. it doesnt suggest the fat that evil mend are not criminals.

I never toured Port-Harcourt. I am born and bred. You will be surprised at how much I know more than you think.

Story. The same way u claim they were indeed fighting for the emancipation of the ND as against their pockets. Sorry bro, u have been fooled.

By the way as I have said. This discussion isn't about Militancy doing evil deeds but the General proclaiming the action by GEJ to wipe out the Boko Haram being declared as INJUSTICE.

The issues are interwoven and again i state that the General dont always have to respond to fools publications especially when his position on issues about the evil boko is well known and re-iterated by his spokesman.

No matter how you try to sweep the truth under carpet, you know nothing about the Militancy. We lived with it, we felt the harshness and we harbored them during their rehabilitation program. You are just visiting and talking as if you know everything.

My militant "knower" and lover basically, u are among them. Blood sucking demons that killed all because of their pockets. the cries of the loved ones of the innocent which ur kind killed either delibrately or not will forever hunt u all to ur grave.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You can see why I said that they are not the same. Most militants attack Oil related facility and projects. Boko Haram blow churches to kill innocent women and Children. How GMB say they are the same thing and Boko Haram should be given amnesty is a joke.

the same reason why i claim evil mend kills in tens while evil boko kills in hundreds. Not all their attacks leads to death however few leads to such. the bottom line is why the ffuck should they carry arms at all. The facility they attacked in lagos lead to deaths of the innocent, the loved ones are still grieving while the perpetrators are living large. if trully u place value on human lives, then i expect u to equate the death of a single soul to hundreds. None is acceptable.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I can never have a soft spot for Militancy because I believe to wrongs don't make a right.

Now u are talking from the four compass points of ur mouth. At least u have a friend that habours them. Show me ur friends............................. grin grin grin

thegoodjoehunt:

Let me tell you, I know a lot about it.

You also didn't lose anyone to Militancy, me I know Militants that lost a lot. During the amnesty program, they stayed at my friends hotel. One of them there lost 4 of his brothers.

As for the shooting Sporadically at Artillery Junction, how many innocent women and kids died?

Two innocent souls. may their souls rest in perfect peace and their blood continue to cry for justice

At Moscow Road near the Area Command Police station, I was also caught in the middle of a cross fire shootout. Those are Armed Robbers not militants my friend. Most militants operate in the creeks and on the sea. They Bunker petroleum products and attack Petroleum installation.

It is funny you tried to equate armed robbery with Militancy. You are far away from the truth.

For ur info, town axis has always been a delicate area. Cultists, robbery and militancy took place during these period under review and its obviously beyond and more than ur single experience.
Robebrs had their share and killed. that was a fact.
Cultists also had their own shedding of blood (most likely the one u experienced). that also was a fact.
Murderous militants also had a field day. that also was a fact
ur effort to restrict their activities to the creeks fall flat boy. infact, its on record that they bombed close to delta govt house also. am quite sure that was in a creek too.

As for the Boko Boys, they go out to kill innocent women and Children.

Evil boko methodolody is much more evil than evil mend hoever it doest change the fact that mend itself is evil

Please how can GMB want GEJ to treat them the same?
and why cant or shouldn't he? are both not evil and killers. they must all be destroyed.

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Now let me make my stance on this clear. I won't have had any problem if General Buhari said that now that the Presidency is launching an attack on the Boko Haram Evil Sect, he should stop the amnesty program and flush out Militancy from the Niger Delta.

That would have been admired by Millions of Nigerians, including me. I really want Nigeria more peaceful and hard work being rewarded.

The General calling the attack on Boko Haram injustice, that is crazy. It really makes Nigerians wonder what kind of person he is.

(don't say he didn't and that it is propaganda. He had the chance to deny the allegation and he didn't)

[b]Crap. stop deceiving ursef. just like any typical SE/SS person, u will never see any sense in what the general says and what his spokesman says ( i can still remember the dog and baboon debacle and how it was twisted all around on the general by fools). U will always have a way of twisting it all over him. even if he categorically denies it, ur kind will still claim, it isnt true so what is the point. another will even bring about another article on his denial. haters will alays hate no matter what. believe whatever u want to believe and go suck ursef up. his position is well clear and re-instated by his spokesman. he isnt bound to do what haters want him to do.
His position is clear as ABC. These criminals must be found and punished. that to me is noble enough and not denying every disgruntled journalist's news reports that are written to deceive the gullible having twisted his ords especially by Nduka newspaper and other killer party sponsored dailies.
this release of his from his spokesman is for the miserable oritsejafor and now we know the Generals stance about his comments.[/b]

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

[b]Crap. stop deceiving ursef. just like any typical SE/SS person, u will never see any sense in what the general says and what his spokesman says ( i can still remember the dog and baboon debacle and how it was twisted all around on the general by fools). U will always have a way of twisting it all over him. even if he categorically denies it, ur kind will still claim, it isnt true so what is the point. another will even bring about another article on his denial. haters will alays hate no matter what. believe whatever u want to believe and go suck ursef up. his position is well clear and re-instated by his spokesman. he isnt bound to do what haters want him to do.
His position is clear as ABC. These criminals must be found and punished. that to me is noble enough and not denying every disgruntled journalist's news reports that are written to deceive the gullible having twisted his ords especially by Nduka newspaper and other killer party sponsored dailies.
this release of his from his spokesman is for the miserable oritsejafor and now we know the Generals stance about his comments.[/b]

As I said, you argue as if you know what you are saying. I am not just a hater. Like for instance, the Dog and Baboon talk. Look at the link below and see my statement.

Then you will comeback with your typical SE/SS. You now can see who is filled with hate and bias.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156387/fg-digging-up-dirt-buhari/2#13764391
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Now u are talking from the four compass points of ur mouth. At least u have a friend that habours them. Show me ur friends

You totally misunderstood me. During the amnesty program, before the government found a place for the militants to stay, the militants were put in hotels.

My friend's Hotel was one of the places. Many hotel owners had to deal with lodging militants. I didn't say that we keep Militants. As for Two wrongs don't make a right, I am totally against Militancy because honest serving Nigerians and students were going through hardship. The workers and students got nothing but Gunslingers were rewarded.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:
Cultists also had their own shedding of blood (most likely the one u experienced). that also was a fact.
Murderous militants also had a field day. that also was a fact
ur effort to restrict their activities to the creeks fall flat boy. infact, its on record that they bombed close to delta govt house also. am quite sure that was in a creek too.

I didn't say Militants only operated on Water. I said Most of them and most of their activities are within the creeks and rivers. This is due to piracy and bunkering of Oil production installations.

As for bombing the Delta State government house, what is your point. The Maximum prison at Town was also bombed.

The prison bombing was one of the actions that really angered me. This is due to a total abuse of our prison system and many locked up criminals were set free.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Evil boko methodolody is much more evil than evil mend hoever it doest change the fact that mend itself is evil

I don't have a problem with squashing of Mend. Total breakdown and collapse of our societal system is intolerable. So I wonder why General Buhari has a problem with GEJ's action.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by jjcbuthot: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I don't have a problem with squashing of Mend. Total breakdown and collapse of our societal system is intolerable. So I wonder why General Buhari has a problem with GEJ's action.

Why does US have issues with GEJ's lead FG action against Boko Haram? Have you seen US recent reports and their resolution?

Man, it is not about Boko Haram criminals, it is about the innocent people that will be affected by the approach. Hence, dont lose your sense because of hatred. Are we saying US hates GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
@thegoodjoehunt,
Interesting that you do not require the same level of proof from pro-govt news stories (discrediting Buhari) that you require from Buhari/CPC when the refuted the stories.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:38am On Jun 17, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Why does US have issues with GEJ's lead FG action against Boko Haram? Have you seen US recent reports and their resolution?

Man, it is not about Boko Haram criminals, it is about the innocent people that will be affected by the approach. Hence, dont lose your sense because of hatred. Are we saying US hates GEJ?

If you are talking about Collateral damage, then I have no problem with that. The thing is that even at Port-Harcourt when the Militants were attacked. Lots of innocent people lost their lives.

The Buhari report wasn't talking about innocent people, he was talking about how the Militants were treated with President Yaradua sending a plane to pick them etc.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2013
jjcbuthot:

According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.

It is a statement like this I have a problem with. I am also not saying the General hates GEJ. I am saying for a man with such clout and respect from numerous people especially the Northerners, statements like this can cause reprisal attacks on innocent people. Many will feel that GEJ is fighting out of hatred for the North and not trying to curb out the menace of the Boko Haram.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

As I said, you argue as if you know what you are saying. I am not just a hater. Like for instance, the Dog and Baboon talk. Look at the link below and see my statement.

Then you will comeback with your typical SE/SS. You now can see who is filled with hate and bias.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156387/fg-digging-up-dirt-buhari/2#13764391

thegoodjoehunt:

Let us stop smearing his name with Words from the media and read into the meaning of what the General is saying.

Good to see that u are not necessarily a hater even though the vast majority of ur people are. Now that u know that the General's words are prone to be twisted, dont u think then that its wise for the General to talk less? Why then are u demanding another release on a stance that is well known. U want him to talk again and fools allowed to start talking again? Get this straight, The General's responses are due to his discretion and not what we all want to hear from him.
Again i state that his views on Evil Boko is known and highly noble. Additional responses or denial of a report written by Govt sponsored journalists is not neccessarily.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You totally misunderstood me. During the amnesty program, before the government found a place for the militants to stay, the militants were put in hotels.

My friend's Hotel was one of the places. Many hotel owners had to deal with lodging militants. I didn't say that we keep Militants. As for Two wrongs don't make a right, I am totally against Militancy because honest serving Nigerians and students were going through hardship. The workers and students got nothing but Gunslingers were rewarded.

We are saying the same thing. Your good friend allowed well known murderers and killers to be lodged in his hotel, afterall its all about the money young man. National cake. highly honourable
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I didn't say Militants only operated on Water. I said Most of them and most of their activities are within the creeks and rivers. This is due to piracy and bunkering of Oil production installations.

As for bombing the Delta State government house, what is your point. The Maximum prison at Town was also bombed.

The prison bombing was one of the actions that really angered me. This is due to a total abuse of our prison system and many locked up criminals were set free.

Again u have reinstated my desired point that Evil Mend should be crushed and destroyed. The leaders locked up in Prison and Amnesty stop immediately and not the present handshake they are constantly being given. They are murderers and killers.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The general has no problem with the destruction of killers and murderers either in the north or south. Only bigoted and paid journalists carry unfounded statements credited to the General and yet u expect him to respond to these fools repeatedly even after his spokesman simply re-instated his stance.

In a recent interview in June 2012, this is what GMB said on Boko Haram:

“When we knew who was Maitatsine, wasn’t he arrested, killed and his corpse shown to everybody? But this Boko Haram, if you could recall somebody recommended me to represent Boko Haram. I told them the honest truth that I didn’t know who their leadership was and I still don’t know who their leaders are. I don’t know their philosophy because no religion advocates hurting the innocent. So, all those people giving it a religious meaning are wrong. You can’t kill a person and say Allahu Akbar (God is great). It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t believe in it. It is one of the two.”

On 25th December, 2012 (Christmas day), bombings took place at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State; Jos, Plateau State; and Damaturu, Yobe State. This is what GMB said:

"Bombing other human beings to death at any time is callous. It becomes much more reprehensible on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must condemn these gruesome acts and demand that the perpetrators be fished out and brought to book."

The amiable General and our National leader continued:

"How on earth would the Vatican and the British authorities speak before the Nigerian government on attacks within Nigeria that have led to the deaths of our citizens? This is clearly a failure of leadership at a time the government needs to assure the people of the capacity to guarantee the safety of lives and property. You can devote the entire budget to security and there won't be any result if there is no competence in leadership to know what to do at the right time."

We leave discerning Nigerians to judge and see the anomaly in Pastor Oritsejafor’s reckless call and GMB’s unwavering patriotic stand on Nigeria’s insecurity. Again, Pastor Oritsejafor has proven to be, a willing implement for destabilization in the hands of the Presidency, in the orchestrated heckling of GMB ahead of the 2015 elections.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2013
jjcbuthot:

I want to assume he knows this. Boko must be crushed but not at the expense of the innocent. I wonder why this is very difficult to comprehend.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If you are talking about Collateral damage, then I have no problem with that. The thing is that even at Port-Harcourt when the Militants were attacked. Lots of innocent people lost their lives.

Even if the collateral damage is even much more than the real criminals themselves, u will surely have no issues with it. U sound like one that dont value human lives at all. No wonder u have been shying away from my references of the death of innocent lives in my post so far on this thread. Not surprised though, afterall ur good friend lodge killers and murderers.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Demdem:

Good to see that u are not necessarily a hater even though the vast majority of ur people are. Now that u know that the General's words are prone to be twisted, dont u think then that its wise for the General to talk less? Why then are u demanding another release on a stance that is well known. U want him to talk again and fools allowed to start talking again? Get this straight, The General's responses are due to his discretion and not what we all want to hear from him.
Again i state that his views on Evil Boko is known and highly noble. Additional responses or denial of a report written by Govt sponsored journalists is not neccessarily.

I can agree with this. If he feels he should not respond to this allegations, then he has his reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The South-West contributions to Nigeria's economy and other myth-busting facts / Sagay Rejects Calls For Adeosun’s Sack Over NYSC Certificate / Crisis Rocks PDP Over Automatic Tickets For N/assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.