Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! (25369 Views)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

archangel = angel your teaching...

only begotten son of God =/= angel

watchtower said he did not send some angel...
what did not say is that he did not send some angel but he sent the arch angel...

what they said is he sent his only Begotten son. which kind excuse you wan apply here?

Is the arch angel part of the some angel??.....

I have always told you not to misunderstand statements just for d sake of maligning people.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Is the inspector general of POLICE some POLICE??...
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid: Is the inspector general of POLICE some POLICE??...

lmao... let me think
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:
lmao... let me think

Think o.......

Is he??.....

I want you to Read that statement in the watchtower you quoted very well and see that there is no contradiction whatso ever......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid: Ok benalvino....

Answer this...

Is the firstborn son some son??....

Please take note of the clause......

Ben I'm waiting for your answer on this.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

[size=18pt]on my own, im going to treat this[/size];

benalvino: BERNIMOORE from watchtoer 1991 i quote

[size=38pt]"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind. He made the supreme sacrifice of sending his only-begotten Son..." The Watchtower, 2/15/1991, p. 14[/size]

[size=18pt]"Jesus Christ further deserves honor because he is Jehovahs chief angel, or archangel." The Watchtower, 2/1/1991, p. 17[/size]

[size=18pt]"A religion that teaches lies cannot be true." The Watchtower, 12/1/1991, p. [/size]
The only Correct thing hahahaha^^

[size=14pt]"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind.

peter spoke of Angels that disobeyed God and came on their own mission, 'not sent by God'

2 Pet 2:4

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
gen 6:2

6 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

but, God sent(a single entity) and 'not some' angels the arch/chief-angel (whose name jesus was not used even once in the old testament)

it was here on earth that this arch/chief of angel obtained = a name called 'jesus christ' kept as an inheritance for him.

but to achieve that, this arch/chief angel had to be made lower than the angel by his father [(hebrew 2:9) its not an insult, pls read hebrews i quoted].

the preceeding angels that came earlier are disobedient!

God promoted this chief/arch-angel after beign made lower than the angels(he empty himself making no reputation of himself)

this chief/arch-angel INHERIT the name above all names, ;in the name of jesus,every knee must bow. that is when jesus was made better than the angels

jesus was an obedient arch/chief angel

while the fallen angels in 2 peter 2:4 were disobedient

jesus was made better than the angels, by inheriting a better name hebrew 1:3-4

Hebrews 1:4
New King James Version

4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

1 Corinthians 15:27

For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

[/size]

while the[b] fallen angels in 2 peter 2:4 were disobedient[/b]

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
inspector general of police = police...

sodier =/= police...

inspector general + 1 ordinary police = some police

i did not send some police(including inspector general) but i sent a soldier... this has excluded anything called police...

no single police was sent instead a soldier was sent
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid

kindly tell benalvino to paste page i4 of that journal it seems he is hiding something that will expose him, he is not confident enough to paste it, yet he had the library
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino: inspector general of police = police...

sodier =/= police...

inspector general + 1 ordinary police = some police

i did not send some police(including inspector general) but i sent a soldier... this has excluded anything called police...

no single police was sent instead a soldier was sent

Please apply this to firstborn.......

Is Jesus just some son(less ranked amongst Gods sons) or the firstborn son??......

I want you to get the meaning of the quote you have mis-applied to suit your bile for the JW's....

The inspector general of police is not just some police.......

The. some used in that excerpt portends importance,and greatness.....

Are the rest police men in nigeria as important and highly positioned as the inspector general of police??........
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: ijawkid

kindly tell benalvino to paste page i4 of that journal it seems he is hiding something that will expose him, he is not confident enough to paste it, yet he had the library

He doesn't need to post it........

He just mis-understood the statements to be contradictory...

My problem is why would he not understand something but paste it and term it a LIE...

That's what I can't understand about benalvino....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: benalvino

[size=18pt]on my own, im going to treat this[/size];

[size=14pt]"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind.

peter spoke of Angels that disobeyed God and came on their own mission, 'not sent by God'

2 Pet 2:4

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
gen 6:2

6 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

but, God sent(a single entity) and 'not some' angels the arch/chief-angel (whose name jesus was not used even once in the old testament)

it was here on earth that this arch/chief of angel obtained = a name called 'jesus christ' kept as an inheritance for him.

but to achieve that, this arch/chief angel had to be made lower than the angel by his father [(hebrew 2:9) its not an insult, pls read hebrews i quoted].

the preceeding angels that came earlier are disobedient!

God promoted this chief/arch-angel after beign made lower than the angels(he empty himself making no reputation of himself)

this chief/arch-angel INHERIT the name above all names, ;in the name of jesus,every knee must bow. that is when jesus was made better than the angels

while the fallen angels in 2 peter 2:4 were disobedient

jesus was made better than the angels, by inheriting a better name hebrew 1:3-4

Hebrews 1:4
New King James Version

4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

1 Corinthians 15:27

For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

[/size]

while the[b] fallen angels in 2 peter 2:4 were disobedient[/b]
[size=38pt]ToTal CRAP!!![/size]

Hebrews 1:7 “And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.”
Hebrews 1:14 (Regarding the angels) “Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”

the bold shows that the nature of Angels are savants and ministers that are to minister to GOD and the inheritance of salvation... me and you...(including) any archangel...

me and you know angels are savants of God... including michael
Philippians 2:6-7 i like this verse cause it always put you guys into shame...
“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: (7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.”

to analyze
he was in the form of God not angel... then took the form of a servant... Michael is a servant from the start Jesus wasn't a servant... now instead of taking spirit form of servant to make him angel he too Man form of servant... so Jesus is not an angel... He went from the Nature of God... which by no means is a servant or angel... and took the form of a servant which is man and not angels. [size=14pt]you failed again[/size]

Hebrews 2:5 states, “For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.”
God did not commit the world to any angel... The bible still asking you questions... but he commit the world to his son
Hebrews 2:8 “Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.”
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is what am talking about. Show them how confuse they get with their own book.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Please apply this to firstborn.......

Is Jesus just some son(less ranked amongst Gods sons) or the firstborn son??......

I want you to get the meaning of the quote you have mis-applied to suit your bile for the JW's....

The inspector general of police is not just some police.......

The. some used in that excerpt portends importance,and greatness.....

Are the rest police men in nigeria as important and highly positioned as the inspector general of police??........

Jesus = only begotten son
Angels = sons of god including Michael

He didnot send any of his sons(angel)
He sent only his begotten son.
angels are not among... Only the Nobel says.

Nature of Jesus is God...
Nature of angel is servants and ministers
Humans are servants too but they are not angels they are humans...

Phil 2:6
Jesus was in the nature of God(not angel) then he took the form of a servant(not Michael cause Michael is already a servant) now he did not become spirit like the angels... He became human... Jesus was never an angel.

No bile you dont like the truth or when someone expose the organization... They didn't say he sent an angel or Michael... They said the only begotten son. They make mistake ok let me put it that way cheesy
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

Jesus = only begotten son
Angels = sons of god including Michael
But they are all sons of God abi??....

But Jesus is first amongst all sons of God.....NO??....

benalvino:

He didnot send any of his sons(angel)
He sent only his begotten son.
angels are not among... Only the Nobel says.
From the above it is clear God didn't just send any son,but his firstborn son...

Please apply it to the angels.....

God sent his chief angel,messenger....NO??...

benalvino:

Nature of Jesus is God...
Nature of angel is servants and ministers
Humans are servants too but they are not angels they are humans...

Phil 2:6
Jesus was in the nature of God(not angel) then he took the form of a servant(not Michael cause Michael is already a servant) now he did not become spirit like the angels... He became human... Jesus was never an angel.

Jesus is and was an angel/meSsenger of God.....

You can dance agaba for all you care......

And for your info Jesus is Gods servant......

cheesy.....

benalvino:

No bile you dont like the truth or when someone expose the organization... They didn't say he sent an angel or Michael... They said the only begotten son. They make mistake ok let me put it that way cheesy

All I see is one way bile......

And would you like to go on a tour through the scriptures that Jesus is the arch angel??.....

Uh??......

And for your info you have exposed nothing but your stark ignorance......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:
But they are all sons of God abi??....

But Jesus is first amongst all sons of God.....NO??....

From the above it is clear God didn't just send any son,but his firstborn son...

Please apply it to the angels.....

God sent his chief angel,messenger....NO??...

Jesus is and was an angel/meSsenger of God.....

You can dance agaba for all you care......

And for your info Jesus is Gods servant......

cheesy.....

All I see is one way bile......

And would you like to go on a tour through the scriptures that Jesus is the arch angel??.....

Uh??......

And for your info you have exposed nothing but your stark ignorance......

But they are all sons of God? yes...
but Jesus is begotten and they are not... in fact they are all sons of Jesus...
Jesus is not the first... he is the Only son of God... Only begotten :p

it is clear he sent his first born... again you forgot to add only begotten... they are not begotten... they are sons of Jesus he created them.

see as you they flop like the magazine....

only you say he didnt send any son then you contradict your self again saying he sent his first born son... any son includes first born son too. :p

Meh... Jesus is not and never an angel. show me one verse that says Jesus is an angel.... there are many verse that calls Him God... might almight... first and last... alpha and omega... Show me one verse that calls him angel.

again... No one is doing nothing... your bernimoore asked for it i should him... look even your book says God did not send angel... you are here speaking english. lol I no get time to bile i no even care. I don tell you several times... the fact is... i showed him that they are no sure...

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lololololol I feel sorry for bernimoore alias monkey today. Ben has finished you sansan plenty for your garri
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

But they are all sons of God? yes...
but Jesus is begotten and they are not... in fact they are all sons of Jesus...
Jesus is not the first... he is the Only son of God... Only begotten :p
Lol....please show us where it is said the other angels are sons of Jesus....

Please a scripture please.....

If you agree that Jesus and all the other angels are all sons of God but Jesus the begotten and firstborn son,does that negate the fact that Jesus is a son??...

As u answer apply it to the word ANGEL....

benalvino:

it is clear he sent his first born... again you forgot to add only begotten... they are not begotten... they are sons of Jesus he created them.

I didn't forget to add begotten.....my concentration is on the word SON....

And I repeat the angels are not sons of Jesus...if they are show us....

Waiting!!!.....

benalvino:

see as you they flop like the magazine....

only you say he didnt send any son then you contradict your self again saying he sent his first born... any son includes first born. :p
Now it is because of your poor understanding that is why you are having this problem....

What does it mean when I say he didn't just send any son??....it means he chose the best and first amongst his sons.......NO??...

This is why I say misunderstanding what u read in the WT is what has landed you in your empty rants....

benalvino:

Meh... Jesus is not and never an angel. show me one verse that says Jesus is an angel.... there are many verse that calls Him God... might almight... first and last... alpha and omega... Show me one verse that calls him angel.
And you ask the same daft question..by your own definition of angel from the root hebrew and greek words you called Jesus an angel.....NO??....

You debunked yourself and you're here asking the same lame question.....

benalvino:

again... No one is doing nothing... your bernimoore asked for it i should him... look even your book says God did not send angel... you are here speaking english. lol I no get time to bile i no even care. I don tell you several times... the fact is... i showed him that they are no sure...

The wathctower said God did not just send some angel......you misunderstood the statement,never wanted to hear the explanation of it but went ahead to say the WT contradicted itself.....

You see yourself.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Itsfacts: Lololololol I feel sorry for bernimoore alias monkey today. Ben has finished you sansan plenty for your garri

Oboy how are you doing with the other thread u ran away from??....

As for you to get your time mean say person need to go stay for asylum....grin
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:
Lol....please show us where it is said the other angels are sons of Jesus....

Please a scripture please.....

If you agree that Jesus and all the other angels are all sons of God but Jesus the begotten and firstborn son,does that negate the fact that Jesus is a son??...

As u answer apply it to the word ANGEL....

I didn't forget to add begotten.....my concentration is on the word SON....

And I repeat the angels are not sons of Jesus...if they are show us....

Waiting!!!.....

Now it is because of your poor understanding that is why you are having this problem....

What does it mean when I say he didn't just send any son??....it means he chose the best and first amongst his sons.......NO??...

This is why I say misunderstanding what u read in the WT is what has landed you in your empty rants....

And you ask the same daft question..by your own definition of angel from the root hebrew and greek words you called Jesus an angel.....NO??....

You debunked yourself and you're here asking the same lame question.....

The wathctower said God did not just send some angel......you misunderstood the statement,never wanted to hear the explanation of it but went ahead to say the WT contradicted itself.....

You see yourself.....

Meh

they came into being through him...

you dont have to concentrate on son... he is referred to as the son of God.... only begotten.... every other thing are sons of God... not begotten tongue

fact has been made... am not ready to run through circles with you... my next post is a question you refuse to answer...
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

Meh

they came into being through him...
That's all??.....please show me where it is said the rest angels are sons of Jesus.....

benalvino:

you dont have to concentrate on son... he is referred to as the son of God.... only begotten.... every other thing are sons of God... not begotten tongue

I just don't know what to call you and your ignorance......

Why shouldn't I concentrate on the word SON??.......

How does begotten / unbegotten negate the fact that Jesus and all the rest angels are all sons of God??....

Are the rest angels daughters of God??.....

benalvino:

fact has been made... am not ready to run through circles with you... my next post is a question you refuse to answer...

You talk about circles meanwhile you create the circle and run in it....

Weren't you the one who defined who an angel is with your hands??.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
And I can't remember when last u asked a question I refused to answer.....it is you who refused the answers given.....except you want me to use a knife to divide your head and fix the answers inside......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
so Jesus is an angel or God's wisdom? tell me is it all of the above? your answer is YES... which was with him from the beginning?
indeed all this verses you provided shows that Jesus was with the father... and he did all creation through the son... so in other words... without the wisdom of God nothing was made and without the Word nothing was made... and the whole universe consist because of his wisdom(Jesus) this clearly is telling that Jesus is God and not an angel or man like you believe... but he is the wisdom of God... thats why no one was with God when he created everything...

this doesnt answer the question when the bible says One God created us all... By your beliefs one God and angel created us all... whether you use vendor talk or not... the number of creators are still 2... try and answer it. just try. Make sure the bible doesnt contradict it self saying an angel was beside the father during creation or God made the world through an angel only for the bible to still say no one was with the God that him alone created everything... So its up to you to try again because your vendor talk still sum up to 2 and not one.

Like your cited verse proves that Jesus was there... I agree but am saying that Jesus was there are God's eternal wisdom and the bible teaches that... it says No one was there with him... you say someone was there and that some one is ANGEL which means 2 people take part... so God cant say he did it all by him self and no one was there... EXCEPT God's wisdom was there which is God him self... Like the Word is God.... Am making sure you answer this questions so i present them in different way

Isaiah 45:12
I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
Isaiah 42:24
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
Jeremiah 10:12 But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
job 8:9
Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
Isaiah 48:13
My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.
And look your vendor talk has not yet explained this... I want to know when God use angel to create the world... and i want to know why you think His wisdom is not God... because if so that means the bible is lying that God alone created the heaven and earth... John 1:1 says the word is God...
here is Your biggest problem... when you try to say the Word or wisdom was created then the contradiction mounts...
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:
That's all??.....please show me where it is said the rest angels are sons of Jesus.....

I just don't know what to call you and your ignorance......

Why shouldn't I concentrate on the word SON??.......

How does begotten / unbegotten negate the fact that Jesus and all the rest angels are all sons of God??....

Are the rest angels daughters of God??.....

You talk about circles meanwhile you create the circle and run in it....

Weren't you the one who defined who an angel is with your hands??.....

Biased... you can show me where Jesus is called an angel but you want me to show you where angels are called sons of Jesus... lol look he created them. case close. if you want specifics then keep quiet cause you cant be specific that Jesus is an angel... no verse... you will just follow anything they tell you... like the Generation teaching that is changing every year.

I asked you alot you never answered... and i have to repaste this one. above this post
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid: And I can't remember when last u asked a question I refused to answer.....it is you who refused the answers given.....except you want me to use a knife to divide your head and fix the answers inside......

it was clear you cant dodge it... what you should say is they make mistakes... no try to hide it for them... they make contradictions all over the magazines... tell me make i show you another one?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino: so Jesus is an angel or God's wisdom? tell me is it all of the above? your answer is YES... which was with him from the beginning?
indeed all this verses you provided shows that Jesus was with the father... and he did all creation through the son... so in other words... without the wisdom of God nothing was made and without the Word nothing was made... and the whole universe consist because of his wisdom(Jesus) this clearly is telling that Jesus is God and not an angel or man like you believe... but he is the wisdom of God... thats why no one was with God when he created everything...

Once again the bolded is wrong....Jesus is not Gods intrinsic inherent wisdom....

The wisdom in proverbs was created,begotten,formed,born....

These are words you ran away from......

benalvino:
this doesnt answer the question when the bible says One God created us all... By your beliefs one God and angel created us all... whether you use vendor talk or not... the number of creators are still 2... try and answer it. just try. Make sure the bible doesnt contradict it self saying an angel was beside the father during creation or God made the world through an angel only for the bible to still say no one was with the God that him alone created everything... So its up to you to try again because your vendor talk still sum up to 2 and not one.

Like your cited verse proves that Jesus was there... I agree but am saying that Jesus was there are God's eternal wisdom and the bible teaches that... it says No one was there with him... you say someone was there and that some one is ANGEL which means 2 people take part... so God cant say he did it all by him self and no one was there... EXCEPT God's wisdom was there which is God him self... Like the Word is God.... Am making sure you answer this questions so i present them in different way

And you are still asking the same childish questions and thinking like a baby....this is why I stopped answering you......

I could remember when I asked this simple question.....

Who alone forgives sins??.....

And I also believe the saviour issue explains this issue too........

the Father remains the one creator recognized because it is from him all things(Jesus inclusive) came into existence.....

So the son being by the Fathers side being a vendor does negate the fact that the Father is the one creator......

benalvino:

Isaiah 45:12
I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
Isaiah 42:24
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
Jeremiah 10:12 But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
job 8:9
Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
Isaiah 48:13
My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.

This does not contradict anything....the Father remains the one creator......he is the absolute source of everybody and everything......

benalvino:

And look your vendor talk has not yet explained this... I want to know when God use angel to create the world... and i want to know why you think His wisdom is not God... because if so that means the bible is lying that God alone created the heaven and earth... John 1:1 says the word is God...
here is Your biggest problem... when you try to say the Word or wisdom was created then the contradiction mounts...

Is Jesus a messenger of God??.....answer this and solve your messenger issue......

No contradiction....

And the word is which God........??...

The Father who created the word(Jesus)??....

Proverbs solves your case but to just handle that truth is what is killing you.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy how are you doing with the other thread u ran away from??....

As for you to get your time mean say person need to go stay for asylum....grin

Oguy he better pass to stay there than to sacrifice your brain to your faithful and deceit snakes alias governing bodies for brain laundry
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

Biased... you can show me where Jesus is called an angel but you want me to show you where angels are called sons of Jesus... lol

Oboy no be malachi dey your front??....

No take people play o....

Show us your own??.....

Show us just a synonym of son for the rest angels in relation to Jesus.......

benalvino:

look he created them. case close. if you want specifics then keep quiet cause you cant be specific that Jesus is an angel... no verse... you will just follow anything they tell you... like the Generation teaching that is changing every year.
He created them by whose command and with whose power??.....

Need I remind you that the rest angels are fellows,contemporaries of Jesus??......they are all sons of God....

They are all messengers of God......

benalvino:

I asked you alot you never answered... and i have to repaste this one. above this post

You want me to answer all your questions......

Would it make any difference to a polytheist like you??......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Itsfacts:

Oguy he better pass to stay there than to sacrifice your brain to your faithful and deceit snakes alias governing bodies for brain laundry

You asked a question as to if Jesus ever needed a saviour or had a saviour...

Right in your face you were shown...

Did you learn anything??....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

it was clear you cant dodge it... what you should say is they make mistakes... no try to hide it for them... they make contradictions all over the magazines... tell me make i show you another one?

if I keep arguing with you it might take forever......

Besides I had an interview I was preparing for..needed to concentrate...

If I follow you I no go do another thing.....

you are a very confused person.....so sometimes leaving you to your confusion might help you....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Once again the bolded is wrong....Jesus is not Gods intrinsic inherent wisdom....

The wisdom in proverbs was created,begotten,formed,born....

These are words you ran away from......

And you are still asking the same childish questions and thinking like a baby....this is why I stopped answering you......

the Father remains the one creator recognized because it is from him all things(Jesus inclusive) came into existence.....

So the son being by the Fathers side being a vendor does negate the fact that the Father is the one creator......

This does not contradict anything....the Father remains the one creator......he is the absolute source of everybody and everything......

Is Jesus a messenger of God??.....answer this and solve your messenger issue......

No contradiction....

Proverbs solves your case but to just handle that truth is what is killing you.....

wisdom is Gods wisdom... God is the source of all wisdom... he didnt create his wisdom... tell give me verse where the bible says God kept his inherited wisdom... who God receive wisdom from? [size=18pt]you they talk rubbish[/size]

you forget posses... and thats not the question

So the son being by the Fathers side being a vendor does negate the fact that the Father is the one creator

are you drunk... it is from him everything comes through jesus and without jesus nothing came... from my point its 3 that was involved if you go to Genesis 1 2 but let me not include that... Jesus and the father = 2... no vendor talk or appointment cause it doesnt make sense...

vendor vendor lol na business class una they learn for there?

This does not contradict anything....the Father remains the one creator......he is the absolute source of everybody and everything
now lets assume that he is the one creator... but he says no one was there and jesus was there... lol anywhere you go you contradict your self... hahahaha

No contradiction....
phil says he was in the form of GOD... then took the form of a servant(human)... he was never in the form of angel... no where show me one verse...

men are called messengers too are they angels? Nope
jesus was a man is he an angel? nope... just leave it you no get case... she how you failed to clear the contradictions?

to continue... did jesus came into existence through jesus?

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Haha bernimoore monkey ran ijawmonkey ran.

You have jam. See question any answer you give na contradiction oboy hahahaha no where to hide. The only way out is say Jesus is God.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:

if I keep arguing with you it might take forever......

Besides I had an interview I was preparing for..needed to concentrate...

If I follow you I no go do another thing.....

you are a very confused person.....so sometimes leaving you to your confusion might help you....

instead of you to bow down for the question you just run hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.