Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! (25396 Views)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid: Look at one of the scriptures you quoted that shot you in the foot....

Genesis 1:21....

New International Version
(©2011)
So God created the great
creatures of the sea and every
living thing with which the water
teems and that moves about in it,
according to their kinds, and every
winged bird according to its kind.
And God saw that it was good.

New Living Translation (©2007)
So God created great sea
creatures and every living thing
that scurries and swarms in the
water, and every sort of bird--
each producing offspring of the
same kind. And God saw that it
was good.

English Standard Version
(©2001)
So God created the great sea
creatures and every living
creature that moves, with which
the waters swarm, according to
their kinds, and every winged bird
according to its kind. And God saw
that it was good.

So elaborate how it shut me in the foot?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

The scriptures says the word was WITH GOD
did u not see where the scripture also said the word was God..why pick one and discard the other?

Proverbs have explicitly shown how these word of God,wisdom from God who is Jesus Christ was with GOD and was engaged in his Fathers creative works after he himself was created first...........
That scripture is figurative like i said..You implied it to be Jesus just like other scriptures implied God the Son. Jesus was mentioned here as a she.Is Jesus male or female?
Now what you should be asking is why Jesus is called the word of GOD.......
because the Word became flesh..shikena!
Ask and answers would be provided........

Read the scriptures thorughly and see why Jesus is called the word of GOD.......

I hope you read revelation 19:13-15.......

Jesus is called that name for a reason and not because he was inside the stomach of God or in Gods wind pipe........

That scripture even support our assertion that Jesus is the image of the invisible God.God is everywhere..If you go heaven no be God you go see..na Jesus.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

abeg you psalms 90;2
Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations. 2Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, you are God. 3You turn man to destruction; and say, Return, you children of men....
have nothing to do with proverbs read psalm psalms 90;1-3 you always take words out of context all the time na you go first call me fraud.

the questions you didn't answer still Who is prudence why did wisdom cry... how can GOD not have wisdom?

lol and you said created abi?
New International Version (© 2011)
"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;
King James Bible
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

American Standard Version
Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old.

Young's Literal Translation
Jehovah possessed me -- the beginning of His way, Before His works since then.
Tell me how GOD create wisdom without wisdom you no they answer you just they repeat same question with rephrasing.

i agree i am fraud because i am questioning what you believe in abi? same way you jump on peoples neck about birthdays and Christmas etc.

Please read verses 23/24 and stop this jump around........

After reading it tell me wether na possess them still possess wisdom.......

I have answered you that just as Jesus isn't the literal words coming out from Yahwehs mouth so also he isn't literally the intrinsic wisdom in God........he displays Gods wisdom.......he speaks Gods words.....what he learnt from God he spoketh......hope you know Jesus was and is a learner??........

I had asked you to give me the reason why the bible is called Gods word and you have refused..because you know therein lies the answer you've been waiting for......

I quoted psalm 90:2 to show you how the word brought forth and born was used back and front........
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bidam: did u not see where the scripture also said the word was God..why pick one and discard the other?

That scripture is figurative like i said..You implied it to be Jesus just like other scriptures implied God the Son. Jesus was mentioned here as a she.Is Jesus male or female?
That scripture even support our assertion that Jesus is the image of the invisible God.God is everywhere..If you go heaven no be God you go see..na Jesus.

He always takes words out of context lol. he thinks Jesus made up of pen and paper since he said the WORD of GOD as in bible is same with Jesus. lol Jesus had no beginning the Gospel was written after Jesus has created men... then those men wrote the Gospel inspired by God...

letters are also found in the bible are those God's words too?

the thing is they hardly think outside the box.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Please read verses 23/24 and stop this jump around........

After reading it tell me wether na possess them still possess wisdom.......

I have answered you that just as Jesus isn't the literal words coming out from Yahwehs mouth so also he isn't literally the intrinsic wisdom in God........he displays Gods wisdom.......he speaks Gods words.....what he learnt from God he spoketh......hope you know Jesus was and is a learner??........

I had asked you to give me the reason why the bible is called Gods word and you have refused..because you know therein lies the answer you've been waiting for......

I quoted psalm 90:2 to show you how the word brought forth and born was used back and front........

brought forth are everywhere in the bible na wa to you oh. so if i write brought forth for letter i they send my girl friend i should link it to proverbs? you pick brought forth then throwaway the meaning of the verse saying it links to proverb.. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read the context again.

i beg you i don give you the reason tire... the problem is you have locked up everything out the only place you can learn is from where you have learnt all you are telling us now... that is why you keep asking same question over and over.

all the question i have asked you no one you answered you just keep asking me question back. and when i answer and repeat the question i asked you instead of you to answer you will use excuse and ask another question.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

you want to leave cause you cant answer it... watchtower is not my problem but it their teaching you are clinging on and if am arguing with you am arguing with them also... just like you are arguing with me you are arguing with the trinity doctrine.

just choose one of the question its not dumb... either you go man angel or a god... you people already choose a god in your bible and also teach angel... am just telling you to pick one of what you already believe and you say the question is dumb. for 3 days been asking this question just for u to pick one no time u ever picked.

the authors of the scriptures are people like Paul, peter etc... the Word of GOD is what he used to Create everything... Now everything was created before the bible or Gospel of God came to be... I just they fear you for always finding a reason not to accept truth.

Really? He is the word of God from start and became flesh why should he be stopped calling the word?
you are bringing another inferior argument to Change the fact that Jesus is the word of God abi?
you tried to change the meaning of Worship earlier too...

I will challenge you to bring out the evidence of words they added to the bible. there are loads of Unitarian religion who go against the trinity... I don't know any that makes their own bible and start inserting words in it.

abeg is Jesus written? or a person? why you they bring silly questions all the time... the Bible is written word of God... in fact not everything that is in the bible is God's word... some of them are letters etc. I just don't understand you. in you put Jesus and the bible in same sense that means Jesus was written or is a drawing in a book and he died for us as a paper and ink.

we always tell you he is person... you are only being persistence you bring silly arguments to run from truth.

am not a fool we are made in is image but how does the bible describe Jesus? it says he is the 1 Hebrews 1:3 -- The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being are you the exact representation of God's being?

simple English told you exact representation of God being means? you they make me fear really. I should show you some more
The exact representation of God's being

This is an awesome statement. Jesus exactly fits who God is. Look at the words. "Exact representation" (NIV), "exact imprint" (NRSV), and "express image" (KJV) is charaktēr, "something produced as a representation, reproduction,"6 "the exact expression (the image) of any person or thing, marked likeness, precise reproduction in every aspect" (such as a facsimile). The phrase spells out what Jesus was the exact representation of, that is, God's essential nature. "Being" (NIV, NRSV) and "person" (KJV) translate hupostasis, "the essential or basic structure or nature of an entity, substantial nature, essence, actual being, reality."
"I am the LORD; that is my name!
I will not give my glory to another
or my praise to idols." (Isaiah 42:cool

my fixation in NWT is not becoming serious am only showing what they are trying to hide... and again I tell you no matter what you should defend your beliefs when questioned if I say truth about the bible JW use because they are trying to teach what you should do is tell me why they put that and give me reason why it is wise to put the words there instead of you to turn against me and say am attacking it. that is the bible you people use and am asking why are they changing words are adding their own words?

Revelation 22:18-19 ESV
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Deuteronomy 4:2 ESV
You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

Proverbs 30:5-6 ESV
Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

you are not quoting from it I know the question is what are their motives in changing words... you see what the bible says about adding to the bible?

try and answer the questions stop trying to run away from it.

And you still haven't given me the reason why the bible is called the word of God in all your rants......why is it called Gods word...

And as regards hebrews 1:3......

How does it not mean Jesus was created in the image of the invisible GOD??.......

It says Jesus is the express image of GOD

Your definition even helps me...

the exact expression (the image) of any person or thing, marked likeness, precise reproduction in every aspect"......

Now Jesus is the precise reproduction of another person who ofcus he isn't ....abi??......

Who produced Jesus??.....that's the question......

is Jesus suppose to be in the image of another person if he isn't created by that person??.........

Hebrews 1:3 again shows Jesus was created by God........and so resembles GOD......but ofcus resembles God more than we humans who are also images of GOD.........

You can't be equal to the person who you are an image of.......

Your reflection in the mirrow is not equals to you or YOU.......

Now I would ask since sense is no longer common again....

Can the Father be termed the image of GOD??.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

brought forth are everywhere in the bible na wa to you oh. so if i write brought forth for letter i they send my girl friend i should link it to proverbs? you pick brought forth then throwaway the meaning of the verse saying it links to proverb.. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read the context again.

i beg you i don give you the reason tire... the problem is you have locked up everything out the only place you can learn is from where you have learnt all you are telling us now... that is why you keep asking same question over and over.

all the question i have asked you no one you answered you just keep asking me question back. and when i answer and repeat the question i asked you instead of you to answer you will use excuse and ask another question.

How can you drag the sense of anothe brought forth to a context that is talking about creation??...isn't that dumb??.....

The wisdom has already been called the beginning of Gods creation and you are insisting brought forth means another thing.....

Wisdom was born.........was formed....was made.........

Try again next time.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

And you still haven't given me the reason why the bible is called the word of God in all your rants......why is it called Gods word...

And as regards hebrews 1:3......

How does it not mean Jesus was created in the image of the invisible GOD??.......

It says Jesus is the express image of GOD

Your definition even helps me...

the exact expression (the image) of any person or thing, marked likeness, precise reproduction in every aspect"......

Now Jesus is the precise reproduction of another person who ofcus he isn't ....abi??......

Who produced Jesus??.....that's the question......

is Jesus suppose to be in the image of another person if he isn't created by that person??.........

Hebrews 1:3 again shows Jesus was created by God........and so resembles GOD......but ofcus resembles God more than we humans who are also images of GOD.........

You can't be equal to the person who you are an image of.......

Your reflection in the mirrow is not equals to you or YOU.......

Now I would ask since sense is no longer common again....

Can the Father be termed the image of GOD??.....

hahahahahahahahaha oboy this is worst case scenario o... i no go explain this again believe what you want grin
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

He always takes words out of context lol. he thinks Jesus made up of pen and paper since he said the WORD of GOD as in bible is same with Jesus. lol Jesus had no beginning the Gospel was written after Jesus has created men... then those men wrote the Gospel inspired by God...

letters are also found in the bible are those God's words too?

the thing is they hardly think outside the box.

If Jesus never had a begiining he shouldn't and wouldn't be the image of another person.....why ona mumu dey spark like this.........??....

Please why is the scritpures called word of God??...why you dey evade this question like say na bokoharam??...

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bidam: did u not see where the scripture also said the word was God..why pick one and discard the other?

See mumu...are you not the image of that same invisible GOD??....

Are you the invisible GOD??.....your mumu don too dey obvious for this thread.......

And talking about she.....

Let's try and see what the rock that Jesus was refered to in the new testament wasn't feminine...........
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:
hahahahahahahahaha oboy this is worst case scenario o... i no go explain this again believe what you want grin

Lol....why u dey laugh....

Jesus is not even suppose to be the image of another person.......its an absolute paradox to say Jesus never had a beginning when he is the beginning of another persons works and also the image of another person...

Make ona remove the trinity veil......

I asked you if the same can be refered to the Father whom you claim is the Christs co-equal...

Although few days ago you had agreed in you confused mind that the Father was greater than Jesus(but you stream lined it to only authority alone)......fraud alert!!!!!!.......

Can the Father be the image of God??.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

So elaborate how it shut me in the foot?

Aren't you seeing the word created??......u need glasses??...
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Aren't you seeing the word created??......u need glasses??...

facepalming my self right now
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

facepalming my self right now

You dey face palm...you no how many face palm I don do for this thread??........

grin.....

No be created u see for the verse??.......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

See mumu...are you not the image of that same invisible GOD??.
... grin ok show me scriptural evidences where your yaweh looks like a man in scriptures..ayam waiting o.

Are you the invisible GOD??.....your mumu don too dey obvious for this thread.
......I said God is invisible..na true abi no bi true?

And talking about she.....

Let's try and see what the rock that Jesus was refered to in the new testament wasn't feminine...........

Did you fail to see where i mentioned the term figurative? The onus is on you to tell us who Jesus really is?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bidam: ... grin ok show me scriptural evidences where your yaweh looks like a man in scriptures..ayam waiting o.
Lol.......can Yahweh be said to be the image of GOD??...

Since ona senses don enter under ona shoe...

Bidam: .
......I said God is invisible..na true abi no bi true?

Na true......and Jesus is the image of that invisible God which no man has seen.......

Bidam: .

Did you fail to see where i mentioned the term figurative? The onus is on you to tell us who Jesus really is?

I should be asking you if you really know who Jesus is....wink.....

Confused trinitarian....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

You dey face palm...you no how many face palm I don do for this thread??........

grin.....

No be created u see for the verse??.......

Genesis 1:20-21
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:
Genesis 1:20-21

This is verse 20..

(©2011)
And God said, "Let the water
teem with living creatures, and let
birds fly above the earth across
the vault of the sky."

Then God said, "Let the waters
swarm with fish and other life.
Let the skies be filled with birds
of every kind."

Abeg how does this scripture not agree with me that the fishes and other life including the water they are in is created....??...

E be like u dey drink alomo bitters o benalvino.....grin......

The next verse come even cap everything....

◄ Genesis 1:21 ►
(©2011)
So God created the great

So God created great sea
was good.

Abi God no create the oceans and fishes again??......

Oboy!!!!!!!!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

This is verse 20..

(©2011)
And God said, "Let the water
teem with living creatures, and let
birds fly above the earth across
the vault of the sky."

Then God said, "Let the waters
swarm with fish and other life.
Let the skies be filled with birds
of every kind."

Abeg how does this scripture not agree with me that the fishes and other life including the water they are in is created....??...

E be like u dey drink alomo bitters o benalvino.....grin......

The next verse come even cap everything....

◄ Genesis 1:21 ►
(©2011)
So God created the great

So God created great sea
was good.

Abi God no create the oceans and fishes again??......

Oboy!!!!!!!!

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:
Lol.......can Yahweh be said to be the image of GOD??...

Since ona senses don enter under ona shoe...

Na true......and Jesus is the image of that invisible God which no man has seen.......

I should be asking you if you really know who Jesus is....wink.....

Confused trinitarian....
You see how you just dey dodge queshions with queshions..so typical of you..You already know who our Jesus is..Now tell us how your jesus look like maybe i fit turn JW..you never can tell na.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Were where the living creatures??......weren't they created....??.....

Its funny how in this same instant you dey disagree with the word creation or created..........

Ok now let us fix this word in the genesis 1:20...

And GOD said,Let the waters born moving creatures.......

You are fighting against the word create in all its form.....

I dey laugh you.......

Always remember wisdom was born,concieved,formed,created......

You can't turn this ...you can't bro......

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bidam: You see how you just dey dodge queshions with queshions..so typical of you..You already know who our Jesus is..Now tell us how your jesus look like maybe i fit turn JW..you never can tell na.

I don talk am tire say him be the son of God.......

Na ona dey run around like confused people......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Were where the living creatures??......weren't they created....??.....

Its funny how in this same instant you dey disagree with the word creation or created..........

Ok now let us fix this word in the genesis 1:20...

And GOD said,Let the waters born moving creatures.......

You are fighting against the word create in all its form.....

I dey laugh you.......

Always remember wisdom was born,concieved,formed,created......

You can't turn this ...you can't bro......

this is an example for the word bring forth... I don't see why this is important to you the main post is there and with questions for u that u have never tried to answer
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Psalm 90:2
Good News Translation (GNT)
2 Before you created the hills
or brought the world into being,
you were eternally God,
and will be God forever.
<<

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Before the mountains were born, before you
gave birth to the earth and the world, you
were God. You are God from everlasting to
everlasting.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Before the mountains were brought forth, or
ever you had formed the earth and the world,
from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

Its amazing how in one breath benalvino would refute and miscontrue what brought forth and born means in proverbs 8:22-24.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

this is an example for the word bring forth... I don't see why this is important to you the main post is there and with questions for u that u have never tried to answer

The post is already collapsed with Jesus been shown to have a beginning......

And you have evaded my questions that could have led to me giving you answers.......

What I'm happy for is that deep down in you you know the Father is greater than Jesus.......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

SON abi son which one? pls differentiate..cos in my bible there is a big difference between father and Father.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

lol bidam told you same thing ages ago... am his son too... but what am I? a human. angels are his sons too but they are not God nor humans. Jesus is son of God. then who is the son(jesus) of God?
man
angel
or a god?

just pick one easy or pick 2 if u want
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bidam: SON abi son which one? pls differentiate..cos in my bible there is a big difference between father and Father.

Gods firstborn spirit Son........

and him name na Jesus......

The Father who is the Father of Jesus is Yahweh........

We have Yahweh and Jesus........

Papa and pikin.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

lol bidam told you same thing ages ago... am his son too... but what am I? a human. angels are his sons too but they are not God nor humans. Jesus is son of God. then who is the son(jesus) of God?
man
angel
or a god?

just pick one easy or pick 2 if u want

Spirit son.......

Is this answer not enough??........
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Spirit son.......

Is this answer not enough??........

lmao... the angels are spirit but they are angels by their nature.
so the answer is not enough.
man
angel
a god

make your pick
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
benalvino:

lmao... the angels are spirit but they are angels by their nature.
so the answer is not enough.
man
angel
a god

make your pick

Ben na which kin apptitude test be this??.....

Apptitude test question options dey reach 5 .........

Add 2 more options.....gringringrin.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Gods firstborn spirit Son........

and him name na Jesus......

The Father who is the Father of Jesus is Yahweh........

We have Yahweh and Jesus........

Papa and pikin.....

sori..no vex say i dey ask queshions..i wan understand your theology well well..na papa born pikin or na papa create pikin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples / Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.