Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno (13902 Views)

Gunmen Kill 13, Sack Rivers Community / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by emmatony: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Unknown gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members who hid their guns inside a coffin, on Friday, launched an attack against a group of vigilantes in Maiduguri , the Borno State capital, , killing 13 of the youths before being shot by security forces.
This came as the soldiers shot dead another eight suspected Boko Haram gunmen in the town on Thursday, leaving their bodies in a ditch .

Sources said Friday’s attack targeted members of a new youth vigilante group in Maiduguri which provides information to security operatives on the activities and movement of the insurgents.

The gunmen were said to have hidden their Kalashnikov assault rifles inside a coffin as they drove through the various military checkpoints without being searched.

They were said to have opened fire on members of the vigilantes who were driving in a van, killing 13 of them instantly.

“They continued shooting until they ran out of ammunition, then some courageous youth rounded them up and handed them over to the soldiers, who shot them dead as they attempted to escape,” an eyewitness told The Associated Press, saying he counted eight dead suspected Boko Haram gunmen after the shooting.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-gunmen-kill-13-persons-in-borno/149864/
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by eltido(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Boko haram again!!..tnk God they said suspected
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by tempest01(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2013
Their days are numbered. We just need shekaus head on a plater as a deterrence to others.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Sealeddeal(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2013
This killing indicates that Boko haram is still alive in North East and as such,Federal govt should ensure that nothing deter it from sustaining the campaign with the initial tempo after emergency declaration. Buhari and Ango Abdullahi will not see this killings committed by Boko haram because they are committed to sponsoring them.
Meanwhile,thumps up to Nigerian military. To the fallen vigilante,may their soul rest in peace!

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by donwilly3: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Dis is better dey must sacrifice deir lives 4 peace as dis people or vigilante did.dey should be honoured.by reporting the boko boys to de soldiers dey must be hunted but tanks be to God e bokos ran out of ammunition maybe its because of de soldiers blockade.RIP to de dead
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by onyeguy: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2013
Nawa oh, so this guys them never finish sho. Una sure say our army them still alive Abegi make some body help us go check oh hmm
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by collynzo2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
The Boko Haram members were killed, but their numbers were not counted, that shows how worthless their lives are.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by autumnflower(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
really mods??

The first sentence says "suspected gun men"

How did you come to conclusion its BH for the caption?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Rexphobia(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
'Shot dead, when they tried to escape' ...hmm

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bet, Boko harem no de finish

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by folawuyo: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
may god help us in dis country o, evry day boko boko, dis boko are rams no dy finish?? Any way rip to the vigilantes, nd thumbs up to the jtf.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Umaekpe: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerian Army suppose to b extremely careful wen it come to checking points,dey should check both coffin & ambulances ls not a crime for one to see dead body inside d coffin,so if possible dey should search thoroughly.kudos to Nigerian army for making us proud

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by julimax(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
They are trying to silence them. Government should find a way to compensate the families of these patriotic and brave vigilanties to encourage the one's alive to give more information about the Boko bastards

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by EPOMA(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
emmatony:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-gunmen-kill-13-persons-in-borno/149864/

We have to always read our story well. This are People who succeed to drive through various road blocks, shoot until the ran out of bullet, Youth rounded them up, soldiers now came in give us the story of shooting them when they tried to escape. The soldier failed here in their intelligence simple and coming up with the crap of killing them. the should seacrh everything that passes their way and stop taking glory of others
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Lifemax: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Many element of dis virgin hunters called bh ar still many and de disguas dem self 2 unleash mayhem,kill dem all
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by decrox199(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
Allahu akbar!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by EPOMA(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Umaekpe: Nigerian Army suppose to b extremely careful wen it come to checking points,dey should check both coffin & ambulances ls not a crime for one to see dead body inside d coffin,so if possible dey should search thoroughly.kudos to Nigerian army for making us proud

I think the same instead of being trigger happy at last. They have caused 13 young men to lose their lives
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by IGBOSON1: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
collynzo2: The Boko Haram members were killed, but their numbers were not counted, that shows how worthless their lives are.

^^^And their rotting carcass were dumped in a ditch to boot!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by gbadexy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
I suspect that the army don't bother to arrest them again but give them summary dispatch.
The three teenagers caught with arms didn't try to escape when initially caught while armed, it was after they took them to their handlers probably caught unawares that they all tried to run.
According to boko haram, they look forward to martyrdom and army is simply facilitating their quick meeting with their creator to benefit from their just reward and benefit.
I raised this point because I like things to make sense and not offend ones intelligence. The army should try and give proper explanations to justify their action in the troubled north and not some weak excuse.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Smooyis(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
May the Lord have Mercy on us all.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by ABsI1: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dis are d same insurgents DunceNathan Gulderluck ordered their release. Drunkard as a President;drunkard 1st lady- nigeria has woken into a world of sheet
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by ABsI1: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
I curse d day i made up my mind to support Goodluck Jonathan AKA DunceNathan Gulderluck for president.i forgive myself it wont repeat itself.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
The army shouldn't arrest them again, but shoot and kill them on the spot. Wtf?! May God console the family of the deceased.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by tomakint: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by rozayx5(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Oya military its time for shoot on sight i believe, Kudos to the Army for hastening the meeting of the virging hunters at the Virgin convention in hell grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by rozayx5(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
AB$I:
Dis are d same insurgents DunceNathan Gulderluck ordered their release. Drunkard as a President;drunkard 1st lady- nigeria has woken into a world of sheet

too bad i had to qoute a drunkard
drunkard posting undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by shizzle11(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is what I expect our security forces to be doing. Shoot and Kill any armed group, boko or not and not arrest. Henceforth, they should search and check thoroughly any coffin, pot, drum, or whatever it is that is inside a car. This is yet another wake up call to our security forces.

RIP to the vigilante men killed.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by curtain: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
What better justice do u need 2 give the gunmen that claimed 13 pples live? ...... Tell them to run and shot down the fucktards, even the soil wil reject such persons if buried.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Positiveminds(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:
really mods??

You are possibly one of d BH infornants. Lame question!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by mu2sa2: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:
really mods??

There are so many armed men in Maiduguri now it's difficult to know who's doing the killing - security forces, boko haram, vigilantes, all killing.The irony is that they all claiming to be in the right. The ordinary people are really at the mercy of these bloodthirsty gangs.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by brownlord: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: The army shouldn't arrest them again, but shoot and kill them on the spot. Wtf?! May God console the family of the deceased.

Calm down there, which family are you asking God to console, i dont care as far as the killing happened in the north, am happy about it, Nice one JTF, take no arrest, shooting anything you see, we must achieve our aim, depopulate northern Nigeria, and its really working for us, they are killing themselves, fulani herdsmen and adding more to the score line and JTF doing the finishing...before 2012 the whole north would be reduced by half, we just push them to niger republic and use their land to farm and feed our darling nation, as for Buhari and his younger brother Shekau, your days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by brownlord: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Very good, i said it before northerners got no brain they are as foolish as the cow they rear, with this new development, JTF search every coffin, if possible, bring down the dead body and tear into pieces no more immunity, search every Imam, Emir, Gov, anything you suspect search JTF, if they resist, shoot, if they ask question shoot, if they explain shoot, just keep shooting until they come back to their senses

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.