Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus (3044 Views)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2013
These is a story of temidayo ajayi the driver of new generation church agidingbi and one pastor chris who has been a strong member for over ten years. They were on church assigment on 21st of may 2013 around 10pm they were coming back from church branch at V.I.when the church cheverolet bus broke down at under bridge ogudu close to alapere,one of them called the person incharge of the bus at agidingbi on phone but there was no solid response so they left the car there around 10.30pm because they were scared of army robbers(and that will be the third time such will happen in 2 months but they were able to tow it on 2 occasions). On getting there around 6am next morning they could not find the bus anymore,everywhere have been searched including LG,lastma and police station in lagos after 2 days both of them were detained for 3days at area H ogudu police station after series of appealing and begging the church still went ahead to charged them to magistrate court ogudu seeking for the refund the bus from these two guys.
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2013
What is ur opinion?
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by DrummaBoy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Who is the Pastor or General Overseer of that church?
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by okpurukata(f): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is mean oo
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by OmoPastor(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ OP
my opinion about what? your story is scanty and how do you expect an opinion from me on this sick story?
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bishop elomobor
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by DrummaBoy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
modluk: Bishop elomobor

modluk: Bishop elomobor

I suspected it.

That is how much of the fruit of the Spirit he and his church members can display.

Elomobor, who pastors his USA branch now, having moved from Kano to Lagos and now to America.

He was at my church here in Ibadan today to minister his famous prosperity message. Despite the myriad that came to watch him speak, I kept my promise to my Pastor that when next he ministers in our church would not be in attendance, in protest against his message.

He doesn't pastor the lagos branch any more but certainly his spirit rules there.

When that driver and member get out they'd better find themselves another church.

Nonsense...
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2013
Bail processing on progress
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by DrummaBoy(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2013
I sense you are a member of the church, modluk.
Will you tell us what is the nature of the church and if these kind of thing occurs always. Also there may be a some suspision on the part of the church. Are the people in prison got anything on them for someone to suspect them?
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
No, the driver is my relative and have been monitoring everything since he started working with them.church insist they should'nt have left the bus there that they should sleep with it there
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by DrummaBoy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
It is unfortunate. Even at risk to their lives? Well I hope they get bail and move on with their lives. Sooner or later people will get dis illusion with these new generational churches and go find the true Jesus of the bible elsewhere
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks bro
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Thank God both of them came out of ikoyi prison yesterday(on bail) after spending close to 200k on each person.but the trial resume on monday 24th of june at ogudu magistrate court.
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2013
kiss
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2013
That is a business centre and not a church. By their fruit you shall know them.
Re: New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus by modluk: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Abi o

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need The Intercession Of Mary, The Mother Of God / Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.