Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo (32541 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by chachacorner: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
I would love to think this is Genevieve's new flame.. But could it be reality or in my dreams, you notice that Genny isn't with makeup here, so she must be real familiar with him right?.. Lol... Enjoy this Sunday's gossip!

http://chachacorner.com/spotted-genevieve-nnaji-with-handsome-hot-mystery-guy-photo/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by shugacaneman: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
after some activities, the make up went off. just thinking aloud

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by icebebe(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
dey look Good 2geda
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by destino24(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Third to comment...#listening to Handel's Water Music grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by mercato: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Passing by

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Pink1: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
mercato: Passing by

Don't forget to say Hiii #pokobaby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by oluwadebby: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
:-XAnd this guy isn't cute!look chinese'to me..my opinion doh

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by SlyIg(f): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Made in 9ja Paparazzi!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by 3ace(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hmnnnn....all these gbeborun sef. Nawa for una.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Popowaa: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lmfao
SlyIg: Made in 9ja Paparazzi!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by rozayx5(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
hmmmm, very rare to see this kinda pic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Choca(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin
3ace: Hmnnnn....all these gbeborun sef. Nawa for una.

Wetin you dey do here if you Sef no be gbeborun?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by sKeetz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
@op, so that ogre looks handsome to you?? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by denzel2009: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
chinese saka
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by 99cent: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
seems like she is starting to wear make-up less and less.
she looks beautiful (despite the photo effects).
they look happy. maybe he's a business partner or friend.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by gluv01(f): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
sKeetz: @op, so that ogre looks handsome to you?? undecided

if everyone gets married to the handsome or cute, who go marry the wowors?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by sKeetz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
^ ^ You of course tongue tongue

undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by mercato: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Pink!:

Don't forget to say Hiii #pokobaby cheesy
lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Ibangap(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2013
But wat is mysterious about d guy?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by tellwisdom: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2013
#Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by mtprofessor5(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2013
shugacaneman: after some activities, the make up went off. just thinking aloud
n ur thought z so senselez

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by girlyly: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2013
gluv01:

Exactly! after every I said yes to a short, k looking guy......and everyone has been like: wtf? its unlike ya babe! buh he makes me happy, adore me like a queen and everyone he knows seems to love me and planning our wedding like that of naija celebrities, things......my dear, no one gt to ve it all.....do not Question God, moreover handsome guys don't love...they game!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by valicious1(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Ibanga p: But wat is mysterious about d guy?
hez chineese undecided
Ibanga p: But wat is mysterious about d guy?
hez chineese
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Ijawboi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wey lesbianboy?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
LMAOOOOOOOOO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Okijajuju: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
What! angry

Tufiakwa... Onye china kwa!! Mba o! So her daughters will not have yansh to tie two wrapper and breeast. angry Then her sons will have squinty eyes and answer ridiculous names like Chukwudi Yi, Ebube Poo, Nneka Pi. NEVER...

Instead, make she marry Yoruba man. angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dude looks like Otunba Gbenga Daniel- a chinese version.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
edited
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by yuzedo: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
fear nut. dis my coook cosin. his name is lam poon. his cosin normally cook chinese weneva anty genny come to my house four wickend. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
denzel2009: chinese saka

lmao

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
gluv01:

help me ask o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos / Davido Shows Off His New Suit As He Shows Friends How To Dress Up - ( Pics/vid) / Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.