Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo (32539 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by valicious1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Okija juju: What! angry

Tufiakwa... Onye china kwa!! Mba o! So her daughters will not have yansh to tie two wrapper and breeast. angry Then her sons will have squinty eyes and answer ridiculous names like Chukwudi Yi, Ebube Poo, Nneka Pi. NEVER...

Instead, make she marry Yoruba man. angry
instead my genny go marry yoruba & answer ridiculous namez like genevieve oluwale, genevieve olubajeolu, genevieve fabalolulola etc mak she kukuma manage chinko man.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by DJDOLA(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
No dat guy is not Chinese oooo d guy is nigerian is name is white nigeria
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by IAMBREEZY: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
They both look good together
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by bosswayne: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
main
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by TabletMan: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
girlyly:
Exactly! after every I said yes to a short, k looking guy......and everyone has been like: wtf? its unlike ya babe! buh he makes me happy, adore me like a queen and everyone he knows seems to love me and planning our wedding like that of naija celebrities, things......my dear, no one gt to ve it all.....do not Question God, moreover handsome guys don't love...they game!
Who The Hell Asked YOu All This trash You're TYping... undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nonybb: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
The same nose type
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
My only problem be say their center point no fit satisfy african woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
sKeetz: @op, so that ogre looks handsome to you?? undecided
Did he/she say the guy is handsome
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by bibi4279(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo: fear nut. dis my coook cosin. his name is lam poon. his cosin normally cook chinese weneva anty genny come to my house four wickend. smiley

really?? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ijawboi: Wey lesbianboy?
Present Sir!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by adexsimply(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
valicious1:
instead my genny go marry yoruba & answer ridiculous namez like genevieve oluwale, genevieve olubajeolu, genevieve fabalolulola etc mak she kukuma manage chinko man.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nawah oo...so wats misterious about a china man undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by adexsimply(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
dvdon: Nawah oo...so wats misterious about a china man undecided
that's what is mysterious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by TableLeg(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
And why is this a big deal?!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by sKeetz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vanneni: Did he/she say the guy is handsome
She change the title, if you were here earlier....you wouldn't have asked me such questions! undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
sKeetz:
She change the title, if you were here earlier....you wouldn't have asked me such questions! undecided undecided
O, I'm sorry about that then. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Lovexme(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
How exactly is the mystery guy handsome and hot? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Localamos(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
shugacaneman: after some activities, the make up went off. just thinking aloud

You're shallow man... SMH for you!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Present Sir!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
ur gal is d topic of discussion, wat do u av 2 say??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Rossikk(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
chachacorner: I would love to think this is Genevieve's new flame.

Why?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by venei(f): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
angryUna too like gossip 9ja
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by damosky12(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hehehe. Percieving change of name soon. Perhaps GENIVIAVE CHUNG JING JUNG
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
He's probably just a good friend. :-)
Chilling with a guy and drinking wine doesn't mean you guys are gonna get married, really some of you should watch more tv. Please!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by ozoemeka(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
chachacorner: I would love to think this is Genevieve's new flame.. But could it be reality or in my dreams, you notice that Genny isn't with makeup here, so she must be real familiar with him right?.. Lol... Enjoy this Sunday's gossip!

http://chachacorner.com/spotted-genevieve-nnaji-with-handsome-hot-mystery-guy-photo/

the man woh woh oh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Okija juju: What! angry

Tufiakwa... Onye china kwa!! Mba o! So her daughters will not have yansh to tie two wrapper and breeast. angry Then her sons will have squinty eyes and answer ridiculous names like Chukwudi Yi, Ebube Poo, Nneka Pi. NEVER...

Instead, make she marry Yoruba man. angry

I support.

She got fccuked and impregnated by an aboki, it makes sense to marry a Yoruba to complete wazobia
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by thorpido(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
valicious1:
and Oluwale is a ridiculous name?smh 4 u.Some of u have never left your village.Thank God say internet don dey dey village now.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by LushGreenz: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
How about you just give up on marriage already ma'am,or you just keep your romance on a low-key In another 6 months you're gonna be on Instangram with an eskimo again.. Pooh!Save your damn best for last!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Amule5000us(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2013

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Kelvin4life: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ibanga p: But wat is mysterious about d guy?
i know no!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Kelvin4life: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
;(
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by 99cent: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
bosswayne:

THE MANS NAME IS YEN CHOI ....HE IS THE CTO OF NETCOM AFRICA LTD LOCATED AT NO 20 ALEXANDRA ROAD IKOYI

That means he's Korean, not Chinese (at least according to his name).
well, he looks quite young. young and wealthy. Maybe that's Genevieve's preference grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.