Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo (32540 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by valicious1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
thorpido: and Oluwale is a ridiculous name?smh 4 u.Some of u have never left your village.Thank God say internet don dey dey village now.
well, brother i can see d current situation in nigeria is really frustrating & affecting u mentally & psychologically. I never believed poverty could adversely influence one's level of thinking but your way of reasoning has given me course to believe otherwise.
Na Dese people wey community sponsor 4 school de mak noise pass.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by thorpido(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
valicious1:
well, brother i can see d current situation in nigeria is really frustrating & affecting u mentally & psychologically. I never believed poverty could adversely influence one's level of thinking but your way of reasoning has given me course to believe otherwise.
Na Dese people wey community sponsor 4 school de mak noise pass.
hahahaha.Your comment says it all.when i attended school,u were still in diapers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Ugo50: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
She act B F . She is a fucker!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by blackpanda: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Okija juju: What! angry

Tufiakwa... Onye china kwa!! Mba o! So her daughters will not have yansh to tie two wrapper and breeast. angry Then her sons will have squinty eyes and answer ridiculous names like Chukwudi Yi, Ebube Poo, Nneka Pi. NEVER...

Instead, make she marry Yoruba man. angry

Hahahaha!
U are a clown!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by ZeusI: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Photoshoped! There seem a dim line between them that points towards that. Scrutinize keenly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by valicious1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
thorpido: hahahaha.Your comment says it all.when i attended school,u were still in diapers.
and so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Brynelo: 1:51am On Jun 11, 2013
chachacorner: I would love to think this is Genevieve's new flame.. But could it be reality or in my dreams, you notice that Genny isn't with makeup here, so she must be real familiar with him right?.. Lol... Enjoy this Sunday's gossip!

http://chachacorner.com/spotted-genevieve-nnaji-with-handsome-hot-mystery-guy-photo/
...nna,,okwa onye ocha o..choii..genevive dey enjoy white dick!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Brynelo: 1:53am On Jun 11, 2013
Ugo50: She act B F . She is a fucker!
baba..nobi genny b dat.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by kissmela: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2013
am feelin lyk climbin je.... ha ha ha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2013
That man(Yen)used to be my boss in a renown telecom firm.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Miraclebaby1109: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2013
Genevieve is such a beautiful chick sha, really my role model. Love her simple lifestyle...keep it up girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by bosswayne: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
bosswayne:

A 60k salary organization and u call it ""renown"" NETCOM
Lolzz! Good Old days, shey you still dey there ni? That was my First Job when I left school. Forget their pay, dem renown sha o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by joyli: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
shugacaneman: after some activities, the make up went off. just thinking aloud

U guyz ask him to go and get married na!

She is still download........... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo by billyG(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
I hope iz aware those chinko has tiny Kondo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her / Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos / Davido Shows Off His New Suit As He Shows Friends How To Dress Up - ( Pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.