Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! (1113 Views)

Photo Of The Day What Is He Trying To Do / What Is Wrong With This PHOTO? / What Is Wrong With This Picture????? W4!!! Fashion Or Pricksion??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by AmicableEd: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
lol!
One of the best part of weddings is the "you may now kiss your bride" session, and there you get to kiss your one true love while the congregation applaud the kiss.

Well, well, well, look what we have here, they are actually kissing but something is definately wrong, do you see it?....Na by force, lol...http://flytimetv.com/Site/viewItem/news/photo-of-the-day-what-is-wrong-with-this-kiss

Re: Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by swtxt(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
shocked The man is definitely a vampire undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by cigaricon(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls can someone help me tell that dude that its 'kiss your bride' and not 'suck your bride' sad
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by nnecar(f): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Muscle pull hold d guy for checks
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by osmosisi: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
The guy dey use Muscles kiss. Take am easy abeg.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by Rooneyboy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Is he hungry grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Is Wrong With This Kiss?! by Anyi3(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
swtxt: shocked The man is definitely a vampire undecided
me thinks it's the girl that's starting prematurely to suck the man's life... couldn't she give him a day before she starts sucking his life...smh

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Pissed Off And I Bet You Would Also Be After Reading This / Laughing My Ass Off (LMAO) / WOW!!!: The Mess Going On In Lagos Night Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.