Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business (3003 Views)

30% Loan For Retailers And Wholesalers Of Baby And Children's Accessories / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Get Loan For Your Business Without Collateral: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
If you want to start a business but lack capital, this may be a good news to you.

This article will introduce the basic requirement for getting business loan. Bellow are the documents any investor will ask you before investing in your idea:

1. Financial statement
2. Financial projection
3. Viable business plan

you don't need collateral if you have these documents.
if you want already written of the above documents that you will only edit and fix your company name and services you render, plus contact of investors that will give you loan for your business, call me on 08120210021 or email me on victoriajoshua@gmail.com

i wish you success.
Victoria joshua

2 Likes

Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
The business plan shows the investors not only why you want a business loan, but what you plan to do with the money.

Dont forget to cal or email me if you need the above complete information on 08120210021

Victoria joshua
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
victoriajoshua: If you want to start a business but lack capital, this may be a good news to you.

This article will introduce the basic requirement for getting business loan. Bellow are the documents any investor will ask you before investing in your idea:

1. Financial statement
2. Financial projection
3. Viable business plan

you don't need collateral if you have these documents.
if you want already written of the above documents that you will only edit and fix your company name and services you render, plus contact of investors that will give you loan for your business, call me on 08120210021 or email me on victoriajoshua@gmail.com

all the investors will repuest from you are the above listed above.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by fastrak(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
pls i need financial support can you tell me more?
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
fastrak: pls i need financial support can you tell me more?

send your email across for detail
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by alabijohn: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
PLS SEND DETAILS INTO johnalabi01@yahoo.com
or u may tell me where u re based for one on one meeting
thanks
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by maniphest: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2013
please the details to babatundeajayi1984@lus.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2013
I have reply you throu mail.
Thanks
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by BOMSOFT: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved. AM OFFERING A BONANZA FROM TODAY 26TH OF JULY TO MONDAY 29TH OF JULY YOU CAN GET MY MANUAL FOR 2500NAIRA WITHIN THIS PERIOD FROM TUESDAY UPWARD IT WILL BE AT IS NORMAL PRICE.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
pls victoria email me the details at jkalu480@gmail.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
I have replied your mails, if you have any problem accessing the page, do let me know

Thank you.

Victoria joshua
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by styveke(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello Victoria.
I sent U an email and I'm yet to get response from U. Still looking forward to hear from U.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by kufre2010: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
I need the info pls this is my email adewumhkufre@gmail.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Am interested pls. Bimpdel@yahoo.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
To all those who send in their email, I have reply your mails. I f you still cant find it check your spam folder. thanks,
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by styveke(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
I didnt get any email from U. kindly send again. styveke@gmail.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
pls send you message to victoriajoshu@gmail.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by segwise(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello Victoria, please send me details to segwise@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by hunda: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
hello vickky pls send it to uzzygbaracks@gmail.com thanks
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Terry1(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2013
This is the best business opportunity in the world! Yes you heard me. Become a distributor with one of the world's top 10 private company with branches in 152 countries of the world and change your financial live forever. Get monthly bonuses of over N350,000, get a brand new car every three years, go for vacation trips abroad, all expenses paid.
You do not need a university degree. If you can read this message then you are educated enough to take up this opportunity and change your life forever.

Requirements
1. Attend the seminar free of charge. The seminar holds in 35 cities across the country every weekend.
2. After the seminar, if you decide to proceed, you need a start-up capital of N150,000

For more information call 07061022626, 08084877111 or email johntumeun(at)gmail.com
BB PIN: 21E5973D
Visit http://www.fastrackwealth.net to see testimonies of people whose lives have been change forever.

POOR = Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly
Thanks.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by clun(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
please I'm interested chinwe_ngige@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am interested,graphyrose@yahoo.com
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ Victoria, I didn't get any mails in my inbox or spam. Bimpdel@yahoo.com. Pls resend urgently.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cecelia's:
@ Victoria, I didn't get any mails in my inbox or spam. Bimpdel@yahoo.com. Pls resend urgently.

I will send it to you

thanks
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
victoriajoshua:

I will send it to you

thanks
check out the 30 days loan pack, its amaizing.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by styveke(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Victoria, have tried using the information on this ebook U r selling?
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls do vicky. Tnx dear
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by victoriajoshua: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
styveke: Victoria, have tried using the information on this ebook U r selling?
you did not state if you encounter any problem. meanwhile I am not selling an e-manual to you, rather i am directing you to the same investors that finance my business plus give you the required document they are asking for, their contact address etc.

If you have any problem with the information you receive from me visit my website sosorichmedia or call me.

Thank you.
Re: Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
I ve nt goten any mail,graphyrose@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Askaynak Welding Electrode (lincoln Electric) / A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH 15,000 NAIRA[ CONFIRMED ] / We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.