Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. (12129 Views)

Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me / Nigeria To Port-novo (benin Rep) / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by lekan008(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm interested in visiting songhai farm to have more experience in the field of Agric. I am a graduate of Agric. Economics and Extension and also a certified member of various agricultural networks. Kindly enlighten me on what I need to make my visit to the farm reality. Thanks as I await your quick and helpful response

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dear Lekan ,

Thank you for your interest

A visit to Songhai farm will give you more than enough experience in the field of Agric.

Hadur travels has various packages to Songhai farm but we recommend you start with the study tour

To get full details do the following go to our site read about our upcoming tours to Songhai and leave a message

this is the link[url] -http://www.smarttravelsuperfan.com/awesome-inspiring-2015-agric-tours/[/url]

You can also register for our free seminar coming up on the 29th of January at Alausa Shopping mall to learn about agro tourism

you can also watch this video of hadur travels interview with founder Songhai farms listen to him explain what Songhai is all about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paOpP54lV3I

Join one of our study tours or we will package your own tour
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by lekan008(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Thanks for the concise response. Pls, what's the cost of study tour to Shoghai and how do I register for the Agro Tourism

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by mrsage(m): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2015
What is the cost for a weekend visit. Friday to sunday. For a group of 10 people. witsoftng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
lekan008:
Thanks for the concise response. Pls, what's the cost of study tour to Shoghai and how do I register for the Agro Tourism
lekan008:
Dear Lekan,

Please mail us your request at hadurconsult@yahoo.co.uk or send your email . you need to tell us what you want to achieve on this visit if you would like to join our group tour or want a private tour , provide number of days we will send you quotes for the options you require .

To Join the seminar simply text your name & email to 08099350378 0r 08114570668 as soon as possible as seats are filling up
we thank you for your interest

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
mrsage:
What is the cost for a weekend visit. Friday to sunday. For a group of 10 people. witsoftng@gmail.com

Hallo Mrs Age,

we thank you so much for your interest .

kindly send more information to enable us send a perfect quote

Will this group be taking off from Lagos

Are the 10pp all adults

What is the purpose of this trip leisure or study ?

what do you want to achieve you can mail us at Hadurconsult@yahoo.co.uk or text 0808672144
We await your response soon
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by lekan008(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
ramtee:
Dear Lekan,

Please mail us your request at hadurconsult@yahoo.co.uk or send your email . you need to tell us what you want to achieve on this visit if you would like to join our group tour or want a private tour , provide number of days we will send you quotes for the options you require .

To Join the seminar simply text your name & email to 08099350378 0r 08114570668 as soon as possible as seats are filling up
we thank you for your interest
Thanks for the response. I've sent the mail and the sms for seat reservation

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
it was received hope you have received your confirmation sms
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by jesutofunmi13(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
@ramtee,am planning to use my one month of my leave for a training at Songhai. Pls can you help me wt the cost implication on the training, accommodation, transportatn etc. u can inbox me d details through biodunbakre2@gmail.com. Am interested in Poultry. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Okay thanks for your message we will send you details within the next 48 hours
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by tiwalabi29: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello admin, pls am a student of agric extension mgt, HND1 n we av a course named Field Trip of which we will choose an integrated farm to travel to...pls cn u send me all infos in regards to cost in travelling to songhai-cost of passport, accomodation and d rest to my mail...amaovabiola@yahoo.com. Thaks a lot. Lest I forget we will be taking our school bus from Lagos ikorodu, a group of 14 students n 2 lecturers for a week.

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
So sorry Abiola just saw your message will mail you
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by billtommy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
hallo billtommy

There was no information in your reply
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
We have quarterly group study tours to Songhai farm center starting from the 21st - 25th February

its a wonderful opportunity to learn from the farm
cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Travel Home This Christmas? / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: We Worry Over Rush Hour Traffic – Motorists / Study Or Work Visa, Which One Should He Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.