Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Want To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Love (1779 Views)

It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Love by sagacious(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2006
I can't understand what my problem is .Something is wrong with my relationship ,I've being dating this guy for almost three years now and I loved him when we started ,but two years later i noticed that the love is no where to be found, in which i didn't let d guy realise i don't feel the way he is feeling.And this is the man we are planning to live together 4ever.Not that i'm in love with someone else .The guy love me alot and i won't like to miss him.What will i do to love him back in return?
Re: I Want To Love by beyunce(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2006
I just don't get u.

is it that u loved him before and the love finshed or what??

or is it that u never loved him and u are trying to love him back

The thing is this once your heart is not in love it means its not in love.
i don't think there is a way u can force or make your heart fall in love.

And i don't think anyone will want to be loved unnaturally.

so think about it.
Re: I Want To Love by eveseh(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2006
wish you da best
Re: I Want To Love by lunafish(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2006
The worst thing we can do is lie to someone when we don't reciprocate their feelings.
Staying around- it looks like you're toying around with him.
You live togehter and you're playing house but your heart's not in it. it's not fair on him or you.
My advice would be to end the relationship because it's not based on truth and love. More convenience than anything else.

Don't hurt him- don't hurt yourself.
Re: I Want To Love by Busta(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2006
let him go, maybe when he's gone u'll love him
Re: I Want To Love by babymine(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2006
If you're not in love with him then let him go.
Re: I Want To Love by thelma2(f): 2:23pm On May 20, 2006
Maybe you need a break to really put things in place.
Re: I Want To Love by kimba(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2006
@Sagacious

I think this thread could be rightly titled: When the Love Finished

Advice: What made you fall in Love with Him in the first place? That is the thing you are looking for.
Re: I Want To Love by hotangel2(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2006
kimba:

@Sagacious

Advice: What made you fall in Love with Him in the first place? That is the thing you are looking for.

I love ur posts. Damn i've been waiting to tell u.

Hunnie, like kimba said, ask urself what made u fall in love him with in the first place? Was it money? Is money finished? Is that why love is finished?

I mean find that thing, when u find it, u'll know how to LOVE.

My second advice is, break up with him if u no longer FEEL it. I mean it's not right pushing him along.
Re: I Want To Love by PLAYBOY3(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2006
kimba:

@Sagacious

Thanks a lot KIMBA, Tell the forum that U love him 4 one reason and dont forget to mention the fact that U lost the love U had 4 her because he's no more gotten what U loved him for and that makes U bored.

Pls Tell this Guy exactly how U feel about him and let him be.if He is still in love with U he may ask u
WHERE IS THE LOVE ? smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Love by kimba(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2006
ah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Love by edatika(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2006
also agree Kimba said,
check how the love came about.
maybe it went the way it came, money?,trips?, whatever
or
maybe u need to travel far away from him for sometime,
to use ur head,
and re-trace d journey,

better still,
, release the guy, there'll be many out there who will TRUELY love him back
Re: I Want To Love by oudamian(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2007
@kimba

I agree with u, becos it is obvious dat Sagacious fell in love with d guy for some reason and i believe dat, dat reason which made her fall in luv with him is no more. cool

@Sagacious

My advice 2 u is dat, u search ur self and find out the reasons which made u fall in luv with him and if it is something u can help him with then plz do so. Becos it won't b fair if u run away from him. I believe he luvs and needs u by his side.

Luv neva ends, if ur luv 4 him has ended then it definately is lust and not luv.
Re: I Want To Love by havanah: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2007
if ur out of love maybe u rushed into it in the first place and u werent really in touch wih ur feelings, dont keep him and urself from finding the true love u both deserve, its not enough to love someone it has to go both ways to work out and he deserves to be loved cry cry
Re: I Want To Love by sagacious(f): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
It's started naturally ,but realised the feeling is no where to be found and i gatto love, have anybody experienced this before ? i need to work on my emotion , how would i go about this?
Re: I Want To Love by babycool(f): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
sagacious:

It's started naturally ,but realised the feeling is no where to be found and i gatto love, have anybody experienced this before ? i need to work on my emotion , how would i go about this?

I understand girl, been there before, its not everytime in a relatioship that one feels in love, but from your post, you said two years, quite some time to stay out of love, my suggetion is that you give the relationship a break for a while and see what happens, if you still dont feel any love, then walk away because its means its not there anymore.
Re: I Want To Love by Busta(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2008
@topic,

u can't force love, if it ain't there, it ain't there.
Leave him now before it gets worse and u end up hurting him.
Re: I Want To Love by sleekdot(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ topic
if your heart is not in the relationship again,walk out!!!!
Re: I Want To Love by sleekdot(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ topic
if your heart is not in the relationship again,walk out!!!! before you start cheating on him
Re: I Want To Love by sleekdot(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2008
oudamian:

@kimba

Love never ends, if your love 4 him has ended then it definately is lust and not love.

Thats so untrue
Re: I Want To Love by sagitarius(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2008
open ur heart and learn 2 love him,since ure not into someone else, u shuld spend more time with him, maybe u'll get to learn more from him and then get 2 appreciate him better.
Re: I Want To Love by adeboo(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
I think that if u enter a relationship and live with the person then it tends to take all the excitement out of the whole thing. (i dont know whether u are living together) but if u do, then there isnt anything to look forward to.

I also think u probably need to give each other a break - cause its only natural that we get bored of things.
You also need to inject some fun, do the things u used to do when u first met.
Send texts, still go on dates and its all good.
Re: I Want To Love by noetic(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ poster

my guess is u never loved him from the scratch, he only swept u off your fit with watever. money, height, his eloquence or u just went into it for self security because u sef need boy friend

stop calling lust love

thats d prob with u grls, soon u will meet another guy n question your feelins for this new one.
sit down with yourself, ask your self basic questions for instance, its because of people like u that I find it difficult to commit to a girl, that way, some say I am a player.

no play d guy games, sit him up n tell him you're tru wit him and stop this modern day prostitution
Re: I Want To Love by drealsmile(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
tola hope u r not this sagacious person?, because i dont dis-girl/friend u since
Re: I Want To Love by slimjyde: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2008
Love is whimscal and tempramental it comes when it pleases and goes away without warning. Accept and enjoy it while it last. Never worry about it departure. Worry wil never bring it back.One who has truely love can not loose Entirely. Pls let the guy be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright. Cheers.[ wink
Re: I Want To Love by yimiton(f): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2008
@ Poster,
If you don't feel anything for him, leave him. If you stay with him out of pity or because you've been together for long, you're bound to leave him later when someone else comes into the picture or stay on with him and treat him like trash.

Every one deserves to love and loved back.
Re: I Want To Love by sylvao2000(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2008
@poster , Go to Sweet Sensation and buy one, but why did you lost the first one? and you know this is very expensive,
Re: I Want To Love by loveme(f): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2008
@poster, u neva luvd dis guy right from d onset. guess u were just infatuated wit something about him which eventually faded out, if u cant love him stil i suggest u move on. gudluck
Re: I Want To Love by odiaseo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
what attracted you to him at the beginning? why did you go into the relationships? Are the answers to these question still valid now? What changed and why did it change?

If you cannot ask yourself these question and provide candid answers you will have the same problem in you next relationship. You need to take a step back, evaluate the situation and the seek solutions
Re: I Want To Love by holyeye(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ poster,
My best advice is to relove him cheesy
Seriously, ur case is a common one. After a while, d initial attraction which translates to love begins to dwindle. U guys can still work it out. Change most routine ways you guys go abt ur love life. Introduce interesting features into your love artinery. It works. Or maybe you guys see too often. Give yourselves some breathing space. You would be amazed how it works. At least no be say anoda person don dey chop your kitten. Another major factor might possibly be his looks. Maybe you just realised that he does not have that drop dead gorgeous looks u need in your man. But from your first post you dont want to loose him. So learn to love him.
Always remain simple
Re: I Want To Love by Youngpo413: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2014
sagacious:

I can't understand what my problem is .Something is wrong with my relationship ,I've being dating this guy for almost three years now and I loved him when we started ,but two years later i noticed that the love is no where to be found, in which i didn't let d guy realise i don't feel the way he is feeling.And this is the man we are planning to live together 4ever.Not that i'm in love with someone else .The guy love me alot and i won't like to miss him.What will i do to love him back in return?

your ex (first love) is the cause.

(1) (Reply)

He Still Talks To His Ex / How Do You React To This? / Are Nigerians Mature Enough For Online Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.