Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa (19408 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tunsbobo: pls, what is big brother africa? Is it a show about people who have big or older brothers?
I assume you leave in the bush or maybe you are a TAREFACAN(u got no meanin).......ABOKI!
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by scobaba: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
emmayo_c: I see pple who sit down and waste precious time watching BBA as pple wit biggoted minds. Watch such pple can never grow to become great. How can someone dat can make good use of his time sit and watch some unconstructive pple fooling demselfs and commitin all sort of immorality in an enclosed house for hours and still desire to be great. For me I have banned it in my house.

who be this one? undecided

Yu don't watch BB,but quickly opened a thread on the BB to comment....smh.

Immorality ds, immorality dat...........i wish i knew some people by their real names and faces.
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Eleponblue(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2013
ajanaku2:

Iyalaya e ni Oniranu! Baba e ni goat!
Obo iyalaya to bi mama baba e lo n bu onirase omoale jatijati .Areaboy like u.how old are u sef.stupid and ingredients.ode!
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by elizaking: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
apart from the fact that lk4 embarass his mother publicly 4 telling him to cheat,he also embarass his country for calling them cheaters, tho wat the mum was not wat he understood. nig&SA. wat abt melvin?. fool
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by elizaking: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
selly, selly, selly, i never knew that she has so mch intelligents damn. the reason why this show keeps knocking at my heart is becos selly is a game player. pls biggy, i may not be able to vote at all time but keep selly for me. she deserves to win. beverly, shes still young shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Oku (trailer) / Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale / Bbnaija: Dee-one Begs Fans To Vote For Him To Return To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.