Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven (5625 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / God’s Warning On Adultery And False Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
WARNING FOR YOUTH

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

Thank you. Shalom

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
When HIV/AIDS was first discovered and government began to warn us, many people rejected it all together.
They said government was trying to control population and were only using AIDS to frighten them from having intercourse.
Some said it never existed. Some even gave the acronym AIDS another meaning: America Idea of Discouraging Sx. They gave all
sorts of excuse not to believe that AIDS was truly real because they never wanted to change their ways. They wanted to continue visiting prostitutes, sleeping with animals, and all sorts. So the only way to encourage themselves in their immoral behaviours was to discard the existence of AIDS. But when they caught AIDS, their belief system changed but it was too late.

Even you, you can say anything you want to say about HELL. Call it fear gospel, call it anything. Perhaps, the rich man said worse things than you are currently saying until he went there to confirm its reality and was just too late for him.
My own is just to warn you, not to end in hell and pray for you as God permits me. I am not to argue with you nor to force you to believe. REPENT in Christ JESUS and begin to live in holiness and righteousness. Shalom.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2014
God is calling for REPENTANCE and ABSOLUTE HOLINESS.

if you reject God's way of escape, who will deliver you.

Seek God while you are youth.

JESUS is coming. Prepare Ye The Way Of The Lord.

www.jesuscoming1..com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by Zikdik(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2014
No one gives a f*ck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
SEEK THE LORD IN THE DAYS OF YOUR YOUTH WHY THE EVIL DAYS HAVE NOT YET COME.

GOD is calling upon the YOUTHS to repent to avoid hell.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
SEEK THE LORD THY GOD IN THY YOUTH.

The Majority of today's YOUTHs have gone the way of the enemy in every aspect of their life. They have totally forsaken the way of the Lord. Return to the Lord, Oh Youth of this generation and The LORD will return to you. Make haste and seek your God.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by Etfash(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Zikdik:
No one gives a f*ck.

I am concerned.
I assure you, if you go to hell, it wouldn't alter the plans of God and the scheme of things. It doesn't change anything about Him.

He is not a democrat... No...

I assure you, whether you like it or not, you will bow... You may not be sure of who you will bow to yet; but I assure you that you would!

3 Likes

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by Zikdik(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Etfash:

I am concerned.
I assure you, if you go to hell, it wouldn't alter the plans of God and the scheme of things. It doesn't change anything about Him.

He is not a democrat... No...

I assure you, whether you like it or not, you will bow... You may not be sure of who you will bow to yet; but I assure you that you would!
The next time you threaten me with anything.. physical or superficial.. I'd make sure you take legal responsibility. If you think I'm bluffing, you're welcome to try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by Etfash(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=Zikdik post=27043400]
The next time you threaten me with anything.. physical or superficial.. I'd make sure you take legal responsibility. If you think I'm bluffing, you're welcome to try.[/

Wow! I am surprised you feel threatened already....
Life is more than contentions!
Perhaps there is something you know that you either don't want to acknowledge or that you want to convince yourself is nonexistent.

I wasn't threatening you however, don't even know who you are... Just stating the obvious. Do sheath your sword!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
1 Thessalonian 4:3

3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

JESUScoming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2015
LET THE YOUTH RETURN TO THE LORD AND THEY SHALL BE RECEIVED.

LET THEM SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE CAN BE FOUND.

LET THEM TURN AWAY FROM EVILS. LET THEM ALSO PREPARE FOR THE RETURN OF THE LORD IN HOLINESS.

JESUScoming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Most youth, today, have lost direction. They need to come back to the LORD before it is too late.

Seek God in the days of thy you while you can find Him.

JESUScoming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Seek The Lord in Your Youth Days.

Be set apart for your Lord.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by Chubhie: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
annyplenty:

Seek The Lord in Your Youth Days.

Be set apart for your Lord.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2015
If the devil succeeds in getting the youth, then he has succeeded in getting the nation and the family because these are the people that will make up the family and the nation. The youths are fast abandoning God and following the enemy.

Let the Youth return to The LORD and serve HIM when the evil days have not yet come. HIS arms are still wide open to receive any Youth that will return. Let them forsake betting/gambling, kidnapping, cultism, hedonism, drunkenness, gangsterism, fornication, blasphemy, fighting, prostitution, drug trafficking, smoking, hard drug use, homosexuality and all works of the flesh.

JESUS is coming. Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness. Touch not unclean things and The Lord will receive you.

JESUScoming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
YOUTH, come out of the cage of satan and serve The Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by antiscamservice: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
GOD bless you brother.

Please continue spreading the word, don't relent.

There is great reward for you in Heaven.

May our good GOD of Heaven save the youth from hell.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
antiscamservice:
GOD bless you brother.

Please continue spreading the word, don't relent.

There is great reward for you in Heaven.

May our good GOD of Heaven save the youth from hell.

Amen. We will try our best and leave the rest to God.

The Youth, indeed, need to turn to God.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Daniel was a youth and he stood for God even in a foreign land.
God called Jeremiah as a youth.
Joseph flee fornication as youth.
Mary remained chaste as a youth and became blessed.

YOUTH! Do not settle for less. Stand by God and for God in Truth, Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness.
Turn away from bettings (gamblings), alcoholism, cultism, occultism, prostitution, drug trafficking and all other evil vices.

Be sanctified. Be prepared. Stay ready.
JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Youths,

Come out of Sport betting.

Come out of gambling.

Come out of defiling your body with tatoo.

Come out of alcoholism.

Come out of prostitution.

Come out of drug trafficking.

Come out of fornication.

Come and be set apart for God. God can use you as a youth like Samuel, Jeremiah and Mary.

JESUS is coming. Prepare and stay ready, even as Youths,
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Youths!

Come out of rape.

Come out of kidnapping.

Come out of homosexualism.

Come out of exam malpractise.

Come out of violences.

Come out of tattooings.

Come out of Laziness.

Come out of smoking.

Come out of babylonian activities.

JESUS is coming. Youths, also, should be prepared.

JESUScoming
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
A LIGHT THAT IS COVERED CANNOT BE USEFUL TO EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE INCLUDING THE PERSON THAT COVERED IT. YOUTHS, GET UP AND SHINE THE LIGHT OF CHRIST.

JESUS IS COMING. THE YOUTHS, ALSO SHOULD BE READY IN HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
I got a news that got me broke down in this month of January. A young boy of about 14 years, whom I know, committed suicide. My heart was so broken.

Please, let us do all what we can do to win souls for Christ. Youths are dieing for frivolous reasons and are going straight down to hell. many are dieing of cultism, hard drug, violence, abortion, rape, suicide and many more.

Please, do not just fold your arms looking. Souls are being lost. Let us take the gospels out. If we do our part, God will do His part.

Look at the beautiful promise of God below and also look at the constraints we petting on that promise by not evangelising.

Roman 10-13-15
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

JESUScoming
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
God has given a very severe warning for those engaging in immorality and idolatry. It is a very serious warning.

The warning will be posted here in few days.

Let us heed the warning of God and repent from all our wickedness.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2016
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
The Youth, where is your glory? in Militancy? In Terrorism? In Violence? In Drug trafficking? In Molestation? In Alcoholism? In Kidnapping?

Oh Youth, where is your glory? You were bought with a price. You were made in God's glory. You were made for a purpose.

Return to your maker while your glory is intact. Don't let satan destroy your glory before you find your Maker.

God's arms are wide opened to receive you. Repent and be converted.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
YOUTHS MUST DECIDE FOR CHRIST, NOW.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
A series of teaching on HOW YOUTHS CAN OVERCOME LUST, MASTURBATION, AND FORNICATION is coming very soon. Watch out or make a request to jesuscoming@yahoo.com or raptureglorious@gmail.com to receive it when it is ready.

JESUScoming
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Flee all youthful lusts.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
WE ARE GOING TO STARTING A SERIES OF THREAD ON OVERCOMING YOUTHFUL SEXUAL THREAD TO HELP THE YOUTH. Watch out.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by annyplenty(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
WE ARE GOING TO STARTING A SERIES OF THREAD ON OVERCOMING YOUTHFUL SEXUAL LUST TO HELP THE YOUTH. Watch out.
Re: God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Give us some hard evidence of this place you call hell... or else it is just the typical bullying tactics --- make them afraid so they can join us.

if you are going to quote the bible please give hard facts/real proof supporting each phrase you quote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filing Tax Returns On Your Tithes And Charitable Gifts, Is It Ok In God's Eyes? / Does God Really Answer Prayers? / I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.