Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three (24726 Views)

Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by betrani(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: angry ndi ara so na this china fone wey cheap all of una dey use nw no BB again Poor tinz!!!! My BBQ10 all the Way!!
No matter hw much tweaks u gag on BB this thin remains obsolate!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by solid3(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
When will Tecno F9 come out?
Cant wait to buy it for my enemy.
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: It will never be boring till all nairalanders buy a TECNO phone. Mama says so. cool cool
what the guy sayin? do u work for tecno? abi is it by force to buy sub-standard goods?
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Francheezy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
y iz dis on fp? ?
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Rhino5dm: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: Lol! Even if you buy Sony Xperia for me i go sell am buy TECNO phone. cheesy

I LOVE MY TECNO PHONE!! cool cool

The day you will feel my water proof, dust proof, mobile BRAVIA engine 2 and solid 13.1 megapixels camera Sony xperia z, that day you would understand the extent of the damage this stupíd tecno has done to your brain. cool
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by moscobabs(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
runzlord: besides i suspect the mod of this phone section is a tecno fan! how come every post tagged "Tecno" makes front page? even when is as usless as this one and the last one compareing kida kuz with lilwayne! comparing f7 with galaxy S3??
Dindinrin ni ee,wats the diffrence btw Galaxy S3 and A1?I m using S3 but when I saw tecno A1 I nearly faint cos I knw as an Accountant I was not prudent.i was using tecno T9 before and I enjoyed it.
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by betrani(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
runzlord:
what the guy sayin? do u work for tecno? abi is it by force to buy sub-standard goods?
Techno is not sub standard! I use a BBz10 when I saw f7 I had a rethink

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
tomii: go over wot u wrote
done!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by NEROSKY(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
trae_z: compare specs here: http://tecno-mobile.com/products

F7 (Phantom A) is the most superior sha
i would go for it if it's 4.0'Touch screen..is large mehn
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by gbanikiti(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

The day you will feel my water proof, dust proof, mobile BRAVIA engine 2 and solid 13.1 megapixels camera Sony xperia z, that day you would understand the extent of the damage this stupíd tecno has done to your brain. cool

yeah! yeah! whatever! duh!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by jmichael(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
U guys no go kill me Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. Sombdy is even askin if dia is BBQ10. WTF! Well, to me tecno fones r jus tryin 'too hard' to impress and r using dia understandably low price as an advantage. #TeamTecno#
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbigbega:

A typical Nigerian, who will not buy a product because of its functionality but because of its price so that he can brag to others about it, even though he had to borrow money to buy it. You know what is? It's called a complex.

ure taking it the wrong way! beacuse pple dont buy expensive food to brag over it!

its a typical nigerian who will always put QUANTITY before QUALITY! they prefer to buy cheap tinz! for example check the ""f7 vs gs3"" post!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by maaji: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Jastombutex11:

And that Poor man's Techno will perform x10 of your Barbecue10 function.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Zammydagreat(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
mumu china phone...i reject any form of china phones in our life *snaps fingers* tufiakwa
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
moscobabs:
Dindinrin ni ee,wats the diffrence btw Galaxy S3 and A1?I m using S3 but when I saw tecno A1 I nearly faint cos I knw as an Accountant I was not prudent.i was using tecno T9 before and I enjoyed it.
no arguments! so ur telling me gs3 and f7 re rivals? no p!
i seriously dont wann agrue cos i will get many pple pissed off! enjoy ur tecno!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Zammydagreat(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
my htc sensation go use all techno phones take stone ground
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
I want to buy tecno N3 please someone please tell me the basic applications in N3 please
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by scampy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: It will never be boring till all nairalanders buy a TECNO phone. Mama says so. cool cool

lolz
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Codedboy95(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ifeconwaba: I want to buy tecno N3 please someone please tell me the basic applications in N3 please
cheesy N3 ?
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by francis247(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
I go with P3
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by bonetalk(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ifeconwaba: I want to buy tecno N3 please someone please tell me the basic applications in N3 please
i prefer u to go 4 p3
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Lawalmd(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
nairaland with its same old bull craps
team tecno all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Emphasis(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
The truth of the matter is; most folks here have not really taken time to assess the new Tecno phones, they are judging from the Tecno they knew some years ago. I could never have imagined that i'll use a tecno phone, but here i am today a Proud Tecno P3 & T3 user.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Neddyogu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: ask em bro cheap poor china fone!!!!! For poor pple.... My BBQ10 wud by all ur tecno Times X3
we know. We no dey doubt u.
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: angry ndi ara so na this china fone wey cheap all of una dey use nw no BB again Poor tinz!!!! My BBQ10 all the Way!!
A typical Nigerian mentality. As if price always determines quality. Shey them go soon dey ping like BB make i see how u take beta pass dem .Mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by dboye(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
I fink the comparison btw tecno phones is over flogged.... haba!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Penboy: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
See people bragging about blackberry (advanced java phone). No matter the price of that scrap, the least version of andriod (0.01 meatpie) beats it hands down. Well, my point here is "use whatever phone your pocket allow and comfortable with"...via nokia x2.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Penboy: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
See people bragging about blackberry (advanced java phone). No matter the price of that scrap, the least version of andriod (0.01 meatpie) beats it hands down. Well, my point here is "use whatever phone your pocket allow and you're comfortable with"...via nokia x2.
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Emmysteve(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
i swear if you dash me BBQ10 I go use am stone you. up tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by versatilez(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
i prefer Infinix x450 To Tecno F7!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Emmysteve(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Zammydagreat: mumu china phone...i reject any form of china phones in our life *snaps fingers* tufiakwa
what is this ignoramus saying here? undecided
Zammydagreat: mumu china phone...i reject any form of china phones in our life *snaps fingers* tufiakwa
what is this ignoramus saying here?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by 2fine2fast(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
i think its better Nairaland kuku opens

TECHNO SECTION
for all these techno people

TECHNO KO, MECKO NI undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / How Long Can 5000mah Last You? / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.