Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three (24727 Views)

Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by tjmc: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
raheesh: Presently I'm using tecno N7 on nairaland. All what I care is I LOVE IT! Tecno n7 is a palmtop, a machine
how much is d phantom please
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by ril19(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: angry ndi ara so na this china fone wey cheap all of una dey use nw no BB again Poor tinz!!!! My BBQ10 all the Way!!

but why is it u fret and quiver in fear each time the word "Tecno" is mentioned? Is BB everything a phone should be? Will BB remain in vogue forever? Pls i advice u to change ur view of change bro
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Penboy: See people bragging about blackberry (advanced java phone). No matter the price of that scrap, the least version of andriod (0.01 meatpie) beats it hands down.
LMAO @ 0.01 meatpie

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by encryptjay(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
You guys are unhappy because Tecno is far better than ur so called BB. I think it's time u reason with ur senses. Buy a Tecno phone and examine it yourselves and not from other people's judgement. Tecno has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by everyday: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
I don't like techno.I font know why it always makes FrontPage.Guess mod loves techno a lor
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by ogahenry(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
I am appalled by the degree of pride in we Nigerians, nay world of humans. Has any one bought any phone for another? The question is very simple: "which of those Techno phones are preferred by Techno users?" And people who don't own one are comnenting negatively about what they might not have used? I am surprised at our capacity to brag and abuse one another! I own a Samsung Galaxy 7.0 plus but I am prepared to buy a Techno soon in Enugu, perhaps the Techno F7. If I bought a phone for N70,000 and didn't get an award for it, why must I hide my face for buying a cheaper one with similar perfornance at a cheaper price? God bless you all in Jesus' Miracle Name. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by physise(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
ogahenry: I am appalled by the degree of pride in we Nigerians, nay world of humans. Has any one bought any phone for another? The question is very simple: "which of those Techno phones are preferred by Techno users?" And people who don't own one are comnenting negatively about what they might not have used? I am surprised at our capacity to brag and abuse one another! I own a Samsung Galaxy 7.0 plus but I am prepared to buy a Techno soon in Enugu, perhaps the Techno F7. If I bought a phone for N70,000 and didn't get an award for it, why must I hide my face for buying a cheaper one with similar perfornance at a cheaper price? God bless you all in Jesus' Miracle Name. Amen!
u r right
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by ochukoccna: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
^^^^^^^
What is prideful in stating the obvious
That tecno is a no name brand undecided
That tecno is not recognised even in china
That tecno might have health implications for the userundecided
What is so hard to comprehend there?
I've used Tecno before (T8) but am done with them have since moved to better brands
I even choose a more expensive Sammy pocket as my small phone over a far cheaper tecno N3
Yet who certifies the phones & communication devices we use are safe?
FCC does that on America following strigent guidelines
Nigeria is a country of anything goes so no guesses for that
While name brands can over charge when you factor in the cost of production to the selling price,one good tip is to wait for the buzz to die down before buying e.g. the S3 cost price is almost half of what it was last year
If you cant afford the name brands,use a good Chinese alternative like Jiayu or Zopo Mobile not a tecno nor an itel which might do your health more damage eventually
Non the less you are free to buy whatever you want with your money
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by kedukc(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Haters keep hating. I just want to recommend SwiftKey app, for fans of Tecno and haters alike. Typing on android is now as easy as playing fruit Ninja lol

Sent from Tecno Phantom A1.

P.S. I wonder why no one has mentioned this, the A1 comes with a standby power bank which charges the phone like a second battery.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by daprincel(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
sadGuys try holdin a samsung s3 and a techno N7. Compare the functions. They are very similar oo. The problem most pple are havin is jst the brand name jhur .wish I waznt usin this bold 6 o undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by bidis: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
tecno na chinese phones
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
I swear nokia c3 s de best phone on earth is.......
durable.
Potent.
Niceble.
Finnable.
Cheapeble.
Strongeble.
Lasteble.
I de joly wit my machine phone oo grin
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by CaroTone(f): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: angry ndi ara so na this china fone wey cheap all of una dey use nw no BB again Poor tinz!!!! My BBQ10 all the Way!!
na people like u dey use BB Z10 and ur clothes and shoes don tear finish, u come dey come here dey run ur mouth, big boy my foot

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
betrani: Techno is not sub standard! I use a BBz10 when I saw f7 I had a rethink
guy whether u like it or not tecno is sub-standard!
Proof!
why is tecno not listed on andriod.com?
why is tecno not in gsmarena?
why is tecno not in phonearena?
do u think this guys dont know abt tecno?
was is not andriod that licence andriod os to tecno? So why has it no appeard on their web?

ans
cos the are afraid costumers who will purchase it will be disappointed! And that may bring down the standard of andriod. So andriod does not recmmend tecno
therefore tecno is bought at ur own risk!

even reading the specs of F7 on tecno-moblile.com i felt F7 is too expensive! So if tecno was to be making high-end phones, im afraid it might even be more expensive than sammy galaxy s #fact!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: ask em bro cheap poor china fone!!!!! For poor pple.... My BBQ10 wud by all ur tecno Times X3
why are u so angry...... Sme ppl tinks price means quality atimes...... Apart 4r money, what else do u do on ur phone dat cant be done on d techno phones.......common bro...go n sleep, n stop wasting ur fathers money.....sme of us work 4 money n thus spend wisely.....

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
daprincel: sadGuys try holdin a samsung s3 and a techno N7. Compare the functions. They are very similar oo. The problem most pple are havin is jst the brand name jhur .wish I waznt usin this bold 6 o undecided
thats the point! U guys hold a galaxy s 3 with tecno f7 side by side and try the ""anywhere u go i can go"" game! Hv u guys tried taking pictures to see which has a better quality! Have u tried taking knife play ""first person screen to scrach""? Have u tried recording sound to see which is better! Have u tried browsing and play the ""first batt to die"" game? Have u tried loading heavy sites to see which will open first! Have u tried watching a HD movie to see which display the movie better?

and finally! If a new andriod version comes out, u will buy a new tecno abi?
well ill simply go to setting and update software version at no cost!
f7 runs 4.1 non upgradable
S3 came with 4.1 upgradeable to 4.2 and will get 4.3 and also 5.0 when they re out!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by CaroTone(f): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
encryptjay: You guys are unhappy because Tecno is far better than ur so called BB. I think it's time u reason with ur senses. Buy a Tecno phone and examine it yourselves and not from other people's judgement. Tecno has come to stay.
it has come to stay o, I had to sold out my bold 4 becos i'm so bored wit d pinging of a thing to get d tecnoP3 since I ve purchase it, it's never a dull moment

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Francheezy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
stardragon: I swear nokia c3 s de best phone on earth is.......
durable.
Potent.
Niceble.
Finnable.
Cheapeble.
Strongeble.
Lasteble.
Infact s most endone java and smartphone so far on earth!! cool cool

lmao shitty fone dat cnt even multitask
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
techno all d way, am using techno n3 and am glad i bought it, bb 10 is just another mistake from blackberry#android rules

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by dedtroy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Am using p3 and i love this Tecno guys.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by ugbuj: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
some of u people make me laff, tecno a poor man's fone? Say who? Tecno for 30,000 hw much do u buy ur curve and bolds uk used, dat u using? Perhaps wat matters in a fone is its function, if tecno android can work like galaxy y not buy it, all of u calling tecno a poor man fone where are u wen u are using nokia wen ur mate are using iPhones, now cos u ave a change to buy a uk used BB u abusing people who buys new fone. Well big up to tecno for that innovation. Any am using nokia E5 but love the new tecno products

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vwandyboy: ask em bro cheap poor china fone!!!!! For poor pple.... My BBQ10 wud by all ur tecno Times X3
yes yes yes its a cheap china fne but it does everytng ur BBQ10 does and more! D only tng it cnt do is PING buh 1 tng d N7 can do dat ur Q10 cnt dream of is to ADAPT TO ANY PHONE be it d iphne 5,nokia,even ur BBQ10 just to get a feel of how these oda fnes re! Can u beat dat?*wipes a55 wiv BB PORSH and goes on to check out home page with TECHNO N7*

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Edunwa302(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
F7 million is million miles away from other
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by olalekarauf(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
All i want to say TECNO TECNO TECNO all the way and for all nigerians thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by mrpruzy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
rich ones dnt brag ma guy i day tell you, you be poor human being.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by mrpruzy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
i think there is a problem here should i say i love my n3 and say pantom a1 is the best! or should it be said otherwise?.......

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by alingo4life: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Folks.Please do anybody have any idea how much the Phantom A1 is being sold for?I have a friend that uses the Techno N7 and he's thinking of changing it and buying the Phnatom A1,Please does anybody know the price.And by the way,If you dont know the usefulness of this phone,abeg no buy am ohhhh..cos it has so many function a novice might not know..
Thanks
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by informat101(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
You guys have impressed me.techno f7 next fone on by budget.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by riloxy(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2013
elrony: Sowri buh isn't techno dat chinko fone runnin android and lags wen playin games...??
did u say chinko?
In case u dont know their commodities has dominated the whole world.
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by Hemanwel(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2013
At the mere mention of TECNO,lotta peeps here think ur talking of yesteryears TECNO.
I never in my widest dream thought I was gonn use a TECNO until now.
You think ur a happenlng guy,then getta TECNO ANDROID n you will discard ur BB!'

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by symbianDON(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2013
ochukoccna: ^^^^^^^
What is prideful in stating the obvious
That tecno is a no name brand undecided
That tecno is not recognised even in china
That tecno might have health implications for the userundecided
What is so hard to comprehend there?
I've used Tecno before (T8) but am done with them have since moved to better brands
I even choose a more expensive Sammy pocket as my small phone over a far cheaper tecno N3
Yet who certifies the phones & communication devices we use are safe?
FCC does that on America following strigent guidelines
Nigeria is a country of anything goes so no guesses for that
While name brands can over charge when you factor in the cost of production to the selling price,one good tip is to wait for the buzz to die down before buying e.g. the S3 cost price is almost half of what it was last year
If you cant afford the name brands,use a good Chinese alternative like Jiayu or Zopo Mobile not a tecno nor an itel which might do your health more damage eventually
Non the less you are free to buy whatever you want with your money
may God bless you plenty! Funny thing is that there are a thousand and one chinese phones that are better than this tecno toys sold in china. Come to think of it; tecno is not even a known name in china. Tecno users have obviously refused to ask themselves very basic questions thus:
why is tecno not listed on major phone review websites?
Why is tecno not recognised in the phone world?
Do tecno phones adhere to stringent phone manufacturing regulations as per health/emission standards?
In the long run, are they durable?
Why are they so cheap?
Truth is, the only reason tecno phones appear to be so fantastic is because they run android! Funny thing is the chinese load android os in everything these days including car entertainment devices!! So it's really no big deal. Take away the android and deal with the real quality of tecno!
Re: Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three by zeanslim(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2013
symbianDON:
may God bless you plenty! Funny thing is that there are a thousand and one chinese phones that are better than this tecno toys sold in china. Come to think of it; tecno is not even a known name in china. Tecno users have obviously refused to ask themselves very basic questions thus:
why is tecno not listed on major phone review websites?
Why is tecno not recognised in the phone world?
Do tecno phones adhere to stringent phone manufacturing regulations as per health/emission standards?
In the long run, are they durable?
Why are they so cheap?
Truth is, the only reason tecno phones appear to be so fantastic is because they run android! Funny thing is the chinese load android os in everything these days including car entertainment devices!! So it's really no big deal. Take away the android and deal with the real quality of tecno!
come to tink of it tooo
not every z famous
even most of our local playerz player more dan our stars
xo tink it...i wonda where i will see TECNO in nxt TWO yrz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.