Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood (22955 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? / Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mum-of-two Julia Caples is a real-life vampire - who drinks almost two litres of blood a month from willing human donors.

The 45-year-old has been sucking blood for over 30 years while bringing up her two children, Alexi, 11 and Ariel, 24.

Care-­worker Julia 'hunts' for willing 'donors' -­fellow vampire fans willing to let Julia drink from them -­at her local occult and oddities store.

During drinking sessions at her Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania home, Julia carefully cuts them with a pagan-­like sterilised knife she designed herself.

She believes that guzzling down the the lifeblood from others keeps her feeling young and vigorous -­just like ageless vampires from cult movies.

"When I feed off of a person and drink their blood I feel stronger and healthier," she said.

"I know scientifically there's not a lot nutrition in blood, but maybe there's some value we haven't discovered yet.

"I feel more beautiful than any other time when I'm regularly drinking.

"I'm also extremely healthy with no major health problems, and I have an abundance of energy all the time.

"At times I've drunk half-­a-­gallon a month."

Her fascination with blood began as a young girl, during her first kiss as a teenager, when she got the urge to bite her sweetheart with disastrous consequences.

"It was my natural instinct and I liked the taste, she said. "I just got an urge and can't really explain it. It's never gone away.

"Needless to say though, he never kissed me again."

She says she and goth friends did it occasionally through her teens, but it wasn't until Julia met ex-­husband Donald, 49, that she started drinking regularly.

Counsellor Donald, who's still good friends with Julia and shares parenting duties, got married in a vampire-­themed wedding in October 2000 and even drank from each other to celebrate.

The pair became part of a subculture of vamp fans who would hit New York nightclubs and drink from each other.

But when the pair had son Alexi, they decided something had to give and Donald vowed never to drink again.

"I gave up, so Julia didn't have to," he said. "We agreed that one of us would need to stop and focus on parenting full time.

"Julia still likes to drink, but she's also an amazing mother, and her children come first. She'd never let it stop her mothering her kids."

Despite his mum's efforts to keep her lifestyle secret from him, Alexi is beginning to suspect his mum's ghoulish ways.

"We have all these decorations at home like coffins and dolls. I'm starting to think she's a vampire," he said.

Daughter Ariel also worries about Julia's bloody habit. "I don't agree with it," she said.

Culled from http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vampire-mum-of-two-i-drink-two-1943342

Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by DICKtator: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sharon ozzborne? loooool. The guy has that Ozzy's hairdo!!!!!!.
They ought to be from Romania cos that is where Translyvannia was, the Headquarters of the Vampires.
It is in Vatican now!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Kingclickmedia: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Maybe this is a movie you just told us
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by jibbzion(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hope blood tastes as good as Alomo Bitters in her mouth... winkHope blood tastes as good as Alomo Bitters in her mouth...

1 Like

Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
what is the title of this movie make i go download am on my tecno phone

1 Like

Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Some oyinbo people undecided undecided
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by akacoded: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
WTF!!!
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by martin1772(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Could this be a movie?
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by studM(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Psyco..
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Kokopos(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Is this real.
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by ninja4life(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wetin pesin no go hear.hmm waiting for people to start shouting end time
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by ifyn4real: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wilsi snipe AKA BLADE where you at lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
I thought it occurs only in africa
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Dermie: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Title pls?
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Madawaki01(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Waitin for somone to shout
ILLUMINATI
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Madawaki01(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Waitin for somone to say
NA GEJ'S FAULT

1 Like

Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Napoleonumolo: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
If she realy need blood enough, why can't she try drinking animal blood,eg,cow?
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by obinnakenedo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
True Blood. Season XI

1 Like

Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Wendyslim(f): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hmmmm natural zobo in the making . Oyinbo self na Wah ooooo
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by ajos(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
why on front page....occupying better underground topics space....damn not fun at all
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by ZURYZEST(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
its a movie jooor
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Blackbody20(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Na wa o! i thought these creatures only exist in movies?
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by great664(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
ifyn4real: Wilsi snipe AKA BLADE where you at lipsrsealed
Wesley Bro. And the guy is battling with............nor be my mouth u go hear say him carry chairman.
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Jenny20(f): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vampire diary
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by oluamid(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Madawaki01: Waitin for somone to shout
ILLUMINATI
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by oluamid(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Madawaki01: Waitin for somone to shout
ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI!!!
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by zolajpower: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
jesus come and save the world please
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by successcertain: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Amnesty for the vampire couples undecided
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
shocked shocked shocked wetin person no go hear
Re: 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood by creativemusic: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;nawao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cutting Your Baby's Hair When He/she Clocks 1 Year / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? / Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.