Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed (1727 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by ggood: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
This is for your female readers.

I want to let them know that not all men are unfaithful in marriage. I am a married man and my wife is the major problem in our marriage.

I was a vìrgìn when I married her. My greatest mistake. No matter what I do and how I do it with her in bed she says I cannot satisfy her. She promised not to make love with me from January 2013 and she has kept to her words.

Men are not the only problem in marriage.

source http://www.talkofnaija.com//news/408009_i-was-a-v-rg-n-when-i-married-her-now-she-says-i-m-bad-in-bed
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by greedie1(f): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
carry ur blog comot for here jor

1 Like

Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by fr3do(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
She should sit on a pole!
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by passionate88: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
gree-die:
If to say d reverse na d case u for talk plenty talk for here. Nw wey e don b say d woman dey at fault u don dey para make im remove im blog.
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by mekaboy(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2013
Which kind yeye lie be this? How woman go marry this kin person wey dey sound na nursery school student?
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by chukxie(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2013
mekaboy: Which kind yeye lie be this? How woman go marry this kin person wey dey sound na nursery school student?

How did you conclude he was lying? Just asking.
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 11, 2013
LMFAOOOOOOOOO grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 11, 2013
Go practice with some other ladies and get better. Im sure it will please your wife.
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 11, 2013
gree-die:

Hahaha ok this got me lol
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by Akinagirl(f): 3:35am On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Go practice with some other ladies and get better. Im sure it will please your wife.

Evidently that's what she wants him to do. :-\
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2013
Bloggers are beginning to get lazy oooo
Re: I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed by AbuMikey(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2013
passionate88: If to say d reverse na d case u for talk plenty talk for here. Nw wey e don b say d woman dey at fault u don dey para make im remove im blog.
I jus taya for the babe oo!

(1) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Stole N850,000 Necklace From Her Lover And Hid It Inside Her Pr / He Asked For Her Passport. / The Ladies Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.