Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pagan9ja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pagan9ja (9573 Views)

Where Is Pagan9ja / Occupy Nairaland: Free Pagan9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagan9ja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Having difficulty to tell people I'm pagan. undecided it seems like the world is divided between Muslim and pagan .it is always are you Muslim? No so you are Christian.
Are u Christian? No so you are Muslim.

BTW, I'm considering to taste or convert to Islam. I think I need to taste both and judge by myself.also don't you think I can b a traditional Muslim? Like not going to Mecca or praying but following different or suitable code of conduct
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
How do you present yourself to people, do they give u a weird look like wtf is paganism or do you always have to elaborate?
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Cameroon brother, what kind of question is this You should never give a damn about what other people say. Instead you should try to bend them to your will, not make them bend you. Say it right in their face, that you are PAGAN. see the looks on their faces. That is one reason I enjoy being Pagan. It makes me unique and when I say it directly at their face, it makes them respect me.
If they don't know, then explain to them and slowly try to brainwash them. Yes you heard right. it is rightful for us to brainwash others because they have always used it on us. I noticed that it works. However, we know that we are brainwashing them for the right reasons and with right things. Ours is a permanent one. it cant be reversed because it is the truth.

about that, let me tell you something about myself. I know how to pray like a muslim and I can recite the Qur'an better than any mallam there and my recitation is as good as that of any mishary or afasy. I have even memorized many surahs.

I learnt it by myself just to get a taste and for religious studies. (Im planning to revive Arab Paganism among the Bedu Tribes but for now I need to first study it. There are some hints to it in the Qura'an.) I noticed that islam has a strong brainwashing power. it draws you towards it, so if you plan to taste islam, beware of this, and try to not go to deep into it. you must have the power to self-control yourself.

No. In this age, You MUST be either Traditional Pagan or muslim. However if you want to clear your head, give islam a try. but dont go too deep into it, because then you will start to justify its evil actions. Trust me, I've been there. Always keep self control .

my experience has been a bit funny. i once tried to enter a mosque and make a request to the sheikh to give me permision to make the adhaan (call of prayer). but at the last moment I chickened out. but im still thinking of trying. lol
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Actually many of them know what Paganism is this, and they usually get excited/surprised. they think im from some bygone era and they are very interested. but I usually have to elaborate. but its worth it. then they are aware. Ive even gained converts through it. Many of them are interested, but dont know what course of action to take.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
I need someone to comfort me and make me strong you know I'm encircled by hardcore Christians and now I have a muslim gf ... And we have been talking about her faith tho she never mentioned/asked me to convert( her dad is Christian) so she sparked a little interest to me . Also if you see my thread about Islam being a cartel, I realized Muslim businessmen tend to work like a cartel and you know we pagan are a minority.you have people asking me to go to church or what is my congregation and another people asking me if I go to the mosque or making their moves.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Actually many of them know what Paganism is this, and they usually get excited/surprised. they think im from some bygone era and they are very interested. but I usually have to elaborate. but its worth it. then they are aware. Ive even gained converts through it. Many of them are interested, but dont know what course of action to take.
Damn funny , I also wanted to enter in a mosque and pray...when I was younger I used to mimic them (when/how they pray) then I went to the north with Muslim/sahelian clothing I passed for a muslim , lol funny
Re: Pagan9ja by onila(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
l00k at this idi0t, you better stick to tell pple yr a christian

before you loose friends and many opportunities in life

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
I honestly don't see the advantages of paganism in my future professional life in Cameroon tho, I mean people will call me devil worshipper or jujuman ..
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila: l00k at this idi0t, you better stick to tell pple yr a christian

why do you guys persecute us that much? undecided undecidedleave us alone
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bro I realized something about you. You work well with support, but you are a bit weak on the initiative I s'pose.
You did a big mistake with this girlfriend. you see how she talks about her faith? how shes open about it. dont be a coward. be a man. Right now, the first thing you MUST go and tell her is your faith and that is Paganism. see her reaction. if she has questions, explain it to her or come here and ask me. tell me whats her reaction then. You must take the initiative. Be a Leader.
Btw bro do you follow Bwiti? or is it different. Have you been to shrine? If not its time you start discovering your religion first. Once you have the base. (you know what its about , location of shrine,etc.), Start asking people to come with you there. BE strong-willed. you dont have to be physically strong for that. your actions will determine your respect in society.
I know what you mean by that. Try to Create your own brotherhood. In the long term, when the brotherhood is strong, you will be a big community leader and if you ever fall in trouble, people will be there to help you. Take the initiative. Be a Leader. Trust me, its worth it. wink
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Damn funny , I also wanted to enter in a mosque and pray...when I was younger I used to mimic them (when/how they pray) then I went to the north with Muslim/sahelian clothing I passed for a muslim , lol funny

hahaha yes I like to mingle with them. it makes me feel like a spy. As a Maguzawa, it is normal for us. grin
Re: Pagan9ja by onila(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I honestly don't see the advantages of paganism in my future professional life in Cameroon tho, I mean people will call me devil worshipper or jujuman ..

exactly what i wrote earlier

my father is not religious, he was born a christian

he just says his christian

u dont have to be telling pple yr a pagan

I doubt pagan9ja will tell pple his pagan in real life tongue
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila: l00k at this idi0t, you better stick to tell pple yr a christian

NO WAY ONILA!''stop cowing him. if hes a man, he will sing to the crowd and they will dance to his tune.

not the other way round.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I honestly don't see the advantages of paganism in my future professional life in Cameroon tho, I mean people will call me devil worshipper or jujuman ..

if you are good at your work. then it will override your beliefs.

The point is that, are you willing to fight for lost dignity and progress of the African. or do you want to play sheep. there are some things you must take a tough stand for.

Family, Tribe, religion and nation. DOnt comprimise on this.

if you go to a muslim and pour boiling metal in his ears, he will still die saying he is muslim.

you must learn to be strong in mentally. it brings respect.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila:

you have very closet metality.

this is why REAL leaders are rare in Africa.

Nelson Mandela (THe Gods protect his soul. i heard hes in very sick condition now) became what he is, because he thought and acted outside the box. He REFUSED to TAKE SH.IT!

Today, see where it has brought him. He is the father of his nation.

you have one life here. please dont waste it. dont be sheep. be extraordinary.
Re: Pagan9ja by mascot87(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Taste and see that the Lord is good my brother and you will never regret you did.Jesus is the only way, the truth and the Light.Just accept him into your life today and see a dramatic restoration and an unimaginable peace of mind with unthinkable relief you have never thought of in your life. Please my brother,try Jesus Christ today and henceforth you will continue to give testimonies upon testimonies for your entire life and above all Salvation is your in the world to come.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
mascot87: Taste and see that the Lord is good my brother and you will never regret you did.Jesus is the only way, the truth and the Light.Just accept him into your life today and see a dramatic restoration and an unimaginable peace of mind with unthinkable relief you have never thought of in you life. Please my brother,try Jesus Christ today and henceforth you will continue to give testimonies upon testimonies for your entire life and above all Salvation is your in the world to come.God bless you

see this guy. see his confidence.

Cameroon you must emulate his "christ-like" example. cheesy

use the same tactic to spread your ideology. or else people like him will enslave you.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Bro I realized something about you. You work well with support, but you are a bit weak on the initiative I s'pose.
You did a big mistake with this girlfriend. you see how she talks about her faith? how shes open about it. dont be a coward. be a man. Right now, the first thing you MUST go and tell her is your faith and that is Paganism. see her reaction. if she has questions, explain it to her or come here and ask me. tell me whats her reaction then. You must take the initiative. Be a Leader.
Btw bro do you follow Bwiti? or is it different. Have you been to shrine? If not its time you start discovering your religion first. Once you have the base. (you know what its about , location of shrine,etc.), Start asking people to come with you there. BE strong-willed. you dont have to be physically strong for that. your actions will determine your respect in society.
I know what you mean by that. Try to Create your own brotherhood. In the long term, when the brotherhood is strong, you will be a big community leader and if you ever fall in trouble, people will be there to help you. Take the initiative. Be a Leader. Trust me, its worth it. wink

Never been to a shrine, remember I was a die hard catholic, did all my sacrament, went to a catholic school , from a Christian family , lived ina 70% Christian dominated country.
I'm not actually in Cameroon so I don't see their brotherhood .

I m strong willed, I was a great catholic, not blowing my trumpet.

Ps: can you imagine that my last/ex gf told me straight : if you are still in your devils stuffs don't bother talking to me again, that was during Easter when she asked me if I was at church and I said no .lol you see many people react this way and I'm still at a stage where you build connection.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

if you are good at your work. then it will override your beliefs.

The point is that, are you willing to fight for lost dignity and progress of the African. or do you want to play sheep. there are some things you must take a tough stand for.

Family, Tribe, religion and nation. DOnt comprimise on this.

if you go to a muslim and pour boiling metal in his ears, he will still die saying he is muslim.

you must learn to be strong in mentally. it brings respect.

I m willing to fight my brother, but how I'm supposed to do it if I don't reach the biggest sphere because behind my back I'm tagged as an devils worshippers I'm even lucky my ethnicity is not a minority.lol do you think a Muslim or Christian will back up someone against their faith? Or want them to disappear? I think we should work like Jews or "gays" play them like snake reach the power then take over.IMO
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila:

we will take over one day. What are you yourself?
Re: Pagan9ja by onila(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we will take over one day. What are you yourself?
christian
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Never been to a shrine, remember I was a die hard catholic, did all my sacrament, went to a catholic school , from a Christian family , lived ina 70% Christian dominated country.
I'm not actually in Cameroon so I don't see their brotherhood .

hmm. so where are you now

Unless you don't have a base (a shrine where you can return to worship), I can be of little help. I have in my hometown, shrine where I visit when Im there. However, when I'm abroad, I cant visit the shrine.

The Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs build temples in every country they occupy. For me, my people are not so much. Therefore I worship at home. Just simple prayers and basic rituals at the end of every day and sometimes in the mornings.

I just need to gain more converts for my people to get stronger. then we can build more shrines.

I m strong willed, I was a great catholic, not blowing my trumpet.

thats good. you can do so here aswell.

Ps: can you imagine that my last/ex gf told me straight : if you are still in your devils stuffs don't bother talking to me again, that was during Easter when she asked me if I was at church and I said no .lol you see many people react this way and I'm still at a stage where you build connection.

If I were in your place, I would leave her. There is no shortage of girls in this world who would respect me for what I am.
If she says its devil stuff, say its not and explain to her. You Have to BRAINWASH.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila: christian
catholic?
Re: Pagan9ja by onila(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: catholic?
protestant
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I m willing to fight my brother, but how I'm supposed to do it if I don't reach the biggest sphere because behind my back I'm tagged as an devils worshippers I'm even lucky my ethnicity is not a minority.lol do you think a Muslim or Christian will back up someone against their faith? Or want them to disappear? I think we should work like Jews or "gays" play them like snake reach the power then take over.IMO

Dont bother whats said behind the back. Only think about whats said at the face. if they call you devil worshipper directly, say you dont believe in devil and explain. call them man-worshipper instead. I always do that.

THere is one more thing I use. I use the snake tactic. I might be aware that the persons a religous one, yet I ask the person "You look like an open minded guy/girl, unlike all those narrow minded people. SInce we are both the same way and think higher than other, mind having a discussion on some beliefs".

Trust me, its the same like proposing to someone. you must first try to make them feel special. then once he/she accepts, you start to brainwashin by getting into a debate.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hmm. so where are you now

Unless you don't have a base (a shrine where you can return to worship), I can be of little help. I have in my hometown, shrine where I visit when Im there. However, when I'm abroad, I cant visit the shrine.

The Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs build temples in every country they occupy. For me, my people are not so much. Therefore I worship at home. Just simple prayers and basic rituals at the end of every day and sometimes in the mornings.

I just need to gain more converts for my people to get stronger. then we can build more shrines.

thats good. you can do so here aswell.

If I were in your place, I would leave her. There is no shortage of girls in this world who would respect me for what I am.
If she says its devil stuff, say its not and explain to her. You Have to BRAINWASH.

USA .
Well I read about Bwiti ,but I really don't know how to worship that, esp that I have never met any priest, and my mum(100% BETI) calls that devils stuffs, she doesn't even want to talk about it ..I have already told you about how Christianity is deep among the members of my ethnicity as they fcking embraced with their arms open. In fact bwiti religion is mostly practiced in Gabon.
Ooo it is over with the Christian girl.
The Muslim girl is good with me worshiping whatever I want tho she thinks I'm Christian, but insist to brainwash the kids, since apparently she is going to b punished if her children ain't Muslim and you know that I can't b pagan and let her brainwash my kids ..you will tell me leave her , but what if I don't meet a pagan+ BETI girl?
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila: protestant
okay
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Dont bother whats said behind the back. Only think about whats said at the face. if they call you devil worshipper directly, say you dont believe in devil and explain. call them man-worshipper instead. I always do that.

THere is one more thing I use. I use the snake tactic. I might be aware that the persons a religous one, yet I ask the person "You look like an open minded guy/girl, unlike all those narrow minded people. SInce we are both the same way and think higher than other, mind having a discussion on some beliefs".

Trust me, its the same like proposing to someone. you must first try to make them feel special. then once he/she accepts, you start to brainwashin by getting into a debate.

Wow that looks like a nice approach.
We are in Africa ooo esp in a small country like Cameroon what people say count oo , but I know for sure that half of Christian practice traditional stuffs esp Bamileke.they do both like Yoruba from what I read here

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

USA .
Well I read about Bwiti ,but I really don't know how to worship that, esp that I have never met any priest, and my mum(100% BETI) calls that devils stuffs, she doesn't even want to talk about it ..I have already told you about how Christianity is deep among the members of my ethnicity as they fcking embraced with their arms open. In fact bwiti religion is mostly practiced in Gabon.
Ooo it is over with the Christian girl.
The Muslim girl is good with me worshiping whatever I want tho she thinks I'm Christian, but insist to brainwash the kids, since apparently she is going to b published if her children ain't Muslim and you know that I can't b pagan and let her brainwash my kids ..you will tell me leave her , but what I don't meet a pagan+ BETI girl?

oh I see.
Bwiti is centralized around the Ibonga root. You have to take a little before you pray. ( a very small amount!). so you could keep a small stock with you which will last a year I spose. Then when you pray (to whatever God you need most at that time or ancestors for guidance, etc.) and concentrate, you will feel on a new level. you dont need to take it all the time though. only if you really need the prayers. otherwise you can pray without.

there are many priests in Cameroon for that. if you want the pure version, you have to visit the Mabongo in Gabon.

many whites these days are travelling to Cameroon/Gabon for that.

what tribe is she? dont worry. if she brings them up as muslim and you silently brainwash all of them, it will work and they will realise. even the most hardcore of muslims will have to bend to reason.
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

oh I see.
Bwiti is centralized around the Ibonga root. You have to take a little before you pray. ( a very small amount!). so you could keep a small stock with you which will last a year I spose. Then when you pray (to whatever God you need most at that time or ancestors for guidance, etc.) and concentrate, you will feel on a new level. you dont need to take it all the time though. only if you really need the prayers. otherwise you can pray without.

there are many priests in Cameroon for that. if you want the pure version, you have to visit the Mabongo in Gabon.

many whites these days are travelling to Cameroon/Gabon for that.

what tribe is she? dont worry. if she brings them up as muslim and you silently brainwash all of them, it will work and they will realise. even the most hardcore of muslims will have to bend to reason.
well maybe because I was a hardcore catholic, I never heard about those priests . Anyway I will b in Cameroon next summer so it is all good I will try to know more about them..I don't think I will ever go to Gabon at least not soon so the purest version will have to wait lol.
Re: Pagan9ja by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: well maybe because I was a hardcore catholic, I never heard about those priests . Anyway I will b in Cameroon next summer so it is all good I will try to know more about them..I don't think I will ever go to Gabon at least not soon so the purest version will have to wait lol.

Ok Good Luck and try to research more about it, especially when you go back.

haha about the purer version, you will know to differentiate yourself. in the impure one, they usually hang crosses or draw red crosses on their robes, etc. just cancel out whatever you know is borrowed. wink
Re: Pagan9ja by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Ok Good Luck and try to research more about it, especially when you go back.

haha about the purer version, you will know to differentiate yourself. in the impure one, they usually hang crosses or draw red crosses on their robes, etc. just cancel out whatever you know is borrowed. wink
okay. You see how Christianity is deep in my people? Hanging crosses etc tho I used to wear one around my neck but I least I was Christian back then. Lol funny, I come from far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Top 5 Cities In The South East Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.