Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Use Smart Scroll On Samsung Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Smart Scroll On Samsung Galaxy S4 (956 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / How To Install Android 4.3 On Samsung Galaxy S4 / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Smart Scroll On Samsung Galaxy S4 by vowiski(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
The South Korean company included an incredible feature into the Galaxy S4; Smart Scroll. What this does, is to seamlessly allow you scroll down pages in your phone without ever having to touch the screen. All you have to do is look at the screen and tilt, and the page scrolls up or down. I will quickly walk your through how you enable this feature on your Samsung Glalxy S4.

5 Easy Steps To Use Smart Scroll On Samsung Galaxy S4

Firstly, turn on Smart Scroll by following the steps below:
1. Select Apps
2. Tap Settings
3. Navigate to My device
4. Hit Smart screen
5. http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/06/smart-scroll-on-the-samsung-galaxy-s4.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips For Picking Your Next Phone / Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, Tecno D9 And Tecno S5 Released / Samsung Takes A Bold Step: Galaxy Note Edge, Video And Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.