Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry (1848 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by damoobaba: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
I just thought about this,I have been subscribing to Blackberry internet service for over a year now and have not really used it for anything that puts money inside my pocket. I have a blog and have tried endlessly to make posts to my blog with my BB all to no avail. Please can I make posts to my blog with my BB as my Laptop just crashed recently or is there any other business I can do with my Blackberry? All contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by damoobaba: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls Nairalanders,I need ur advise and input.
Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2013
damoobaba: Pls Nairalanders,I need ur advise and input.

Why not start info marketing.
Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by udemzyudex(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2013
bobobisco:

Why not start info marketing.

Yeah..info marketing,though it will better if u av plenty BBM contact..

there is a post on www . Ogbongeblog . Com on how to make money with ur bb

m.ogbongeblog.com/2013/04/how-to-make-money-online-with-your.html/?m=1
Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2013
How To Make Money Online With Your
Blackberry 20 April 2013 , By noreply@blogger.com (Jide
Ogunsanya) This is a guest post compiled by Olokede Olawale Over 60% of smartphones users in this part of the
world make use of Blackberry and the device has moved from what the rich can only buy to a device
for all and sundry. A research carried out in Nigeria
revealed that most people use blackberry for fun
than for business purposes. For me, my blackberry is not just a device that I use
to update my website- www.informationnaija.com on the go but I also make legitimate cash on it. I will explain how to make money on blackberry
and am sure this will be useful to
bloggers,publicists and webmasters. STEP 1 - Requirement You must have a lot of contacts on your BBM (Blackberry Messenger). Currently, I have 1200
contacts on my bbm and I know of some people
that have 2000 even 5000 contacts. In my next
post, I will be sharing with you how to get a lot of bbm contacts in a week. STEP 2- Money Making Messenger For you to make money, it involves just a thing or
an act which is by broadcasting someone's paid adverts to all your contacts. STEP 3- How To Get Adverts To Boradcast on BBM Getting adverts to broadcast is so simple, I will give
you some hints. ==> You can broadcast this: "Promote your
products, events, business to over 2000 BBM users
in Nigeria". After that am sure some people will be
interested to do business with you and bill them. I
currently bill my clients N500 per broadcast. ==> Change your display name to a name that can
be easily search for on BBM. If your name on bbm
is full of smiley faces,signs and symbols or some
funny letters then it will be difficult for people to search for you. So, it's better you change your display name to your website name or your real
name without any 'swag' sign. ==> You can also get advert by replying any
broadcast that includes someone's products or
services. NOTE- Do not lie about your contacts to your clients because some of them might request you screengrab your contacts list. I hope this makes some sense. If you have other ideas on how to earn money
online with Blackberry, kindly relay them via
comments.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by hariade001: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls send me info on how to increase my bbm contact listing to say 3k...send to wilforceconstruction@gmail.com
Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by iykepromotions: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
If your blog has been online for more than 5 days, and
you still haven't earned any money with it...

You did something wrong.

Your blog should have made you money already...

You should have been paid.

So...

If you don't know where you went wrong, and why you're
not making money with your blog yet...

Learn how to fix it, and start getting paid here:

www.Danbaba.com

Thanks & Good Luck,
Ikenna
Re: What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
iykepromotions:

If your blog has been online for more than 5 days, and
you still haven't earned any money with it...

You did something wrong.

Your blog should have made you money already...

You should have been paid.

So...

If you don't know where you went wrong, and why you're
not making money with your blog yet...

Learn how to fix it, and start getting paid here:

www.Danbaba.com

Thanks & Good Luck,
Ikenna

lols nice page you gat here but how do you earn with this ?lols
its cool tho.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Uses Her Big B00bs To Make Millions / Get These 10 Things Right And People Will Always Patronize You / Natureal Lemon Essential Oil Now Availaible For Purchase And Retail Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.