Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why These 799 Messages From Mtn With N400 Reward - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why These 799 Messages From Mtn With N400 Reward (1872 Views)

Salman Khan 50th Birthday Celebration Say Happy B-day Salman Wishes SMS Messages / What Is Facebook Turning To? Reading Users Private Messages, Handing Dem To Cops / Text Messages Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why These 799 Messages From Mtn With N400 Reward by Giddyprance(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Messages have in the last two weeks been storming the phones of MTN users asking them to update their mother's maiden names,next of kins,dates of birth etc.I wonder what they are up to.
Some users are of the idea that it is just one of those catch-them-with-this promos common to most telecommunication companies.Some (more logically) are of the idea that there was a loss of data from the database of AFRICA'S LEADING NETWORK
My take on this is that whichever is the case(especially the latter), MTN lacks due 'officiality'
But that notwithstanding, I ENJOYED THE BENEFIT OF N400 PER MSG SENT.I GOT N2000 FREE AIRTIME FROM THAT...DID U BEAT IT?

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Actress That Acted Dora Milaje In Avengers Black Panther / Actresses And Extras Wanted In London / 'sound Of Music' Cast: Where Are They Now? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.