Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 AM

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her (4285 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ / Photos: Meet The Contestants For Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by chicbenita(f): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He slept with her
Girls can be so mad, gone were the days when ladies preserve their integrity, these days they want to sue your if you deny sleeping with them WTF!!

Model Andressa Urach also known as Miss Bum Bum has sued Ronaldo after the football star denied that he slept with her.

Andressa Urach made headlines around the world on 28th of April after she revealed that Cristiano Ronaldo had slept with her.

Hours before the story came out Ronaldo via his Facebook and Twitter accounts denied such claims.

The Portuguese star later sued the model in the month of May. Ronaldo claims Andressa Urach is using his name to achieve fame.

The Miss Bum Bum model says she will fight every legal action,, hmmm
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/miss-bum-bum-brazil-threatens-to-sue.html

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
I love this guy Ronaldo>

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Kessythegeek(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
ROSYL: I love this guy Ronaldo>
like for real?cheesy
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by studio43(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please where can I buy the exact clothe CR7 z wearing in this pic?
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kessythegeek: like for real?cheesy
Dead serious!!!
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Kessythegeek(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
ROSYL:
Dead serious!!!
hmm don't worry letme see if i could put a call through to him this evening...ᓁ lol
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by AbuMikey(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Make Ronaldo nor jus dare lie......cos we all know the way he dey do for PIOTUS matta
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by gluv01(f): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Crazy girl..achieving fame by revealing and degrading herself through a sexual intercourse...
Even if he did, must she open up to let the world know? so the bedroom talk is now public matter?

btw, will this stop Dbanj from being a scape goat for Kanye
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by chukxie(m): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2013
I careless about the story. It's Ronaldo's outfit that i care about. Nice outfit !
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by churific(m): 3:36am On Jun 11, 2013
He probably did but if she has no proof, he'll be crazy not to deny...especially in the age of "innocent until proven guilty."

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is still my favorite footballer!
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Goldie20: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Smh some girls these days.
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by daprincel(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2013
grin
studio43: Please where can I buy the exact clothe CR7 z wearing in this pic?
. Might not fit u o grin tongue
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by plainmirror(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2013
CR7 no mind dem joooor
Gossip goes wit fame.
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Slimyy: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2013
He sleeps with me he did not sleep with me, ve got to do? the deed as been done is der any special name it has to give dis brainless LovePeddler if not a LovePeddler? Mteeew
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Ronaldo is not straight.. so she's lying. trying to bring his career down angry
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by Xaviers(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2013

Dude did you just say Buy??

That isnt a 45k suit!! Clearly is customized for Him!
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by pendusky(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
when u keep ur 1 year salary u ping me 2 show ya.
Re: Miss Bum Bum Brazil Threatens To Sue Ronaldo For Denying He Slept With Her by tjskii(f): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
I'm actually lookin at her bum to deduce why she was given d bumbum title,but it looks lik any oda bum on d streets of ibadan undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Poses Totally NUD€ For GQ Magazine (WARNING +18 Photos) / End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself / Caption: This Cute Baby Photo That Has Gone Viral On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.