Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lady In Red! SEE What Dolapo Oni Wore For Her Final Episode Of Studio 53 Extra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Red! SEE What Dolapo Oni Wore For Her Final Episode Of Studio 53 Extra (1227 Views)

PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni On Her Honeymoon / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Red! SEE What Dolapo Oni Wore For Her Final Episode Of Studio 53 Extra by AmicableEd: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
It was earlier reported that Dolapo Oni would be leaving her job at MNET to join Mo Abudu‘s EbonyLife TV Network.
Oni will now be co-hosting the popular ‘Moments with Mo’ talk show with Abudu herself and another TV presenter.
The beautiful presenter decided to share her final moments with us by posting a photo of herself dressed in lovely red dress, apparently her last outfit while presenting the show.
We love the look and that cute pose too! ‘Lady in red. Look for my final #53xtra ep….thank you to my style team for being awesome‘, she wrote...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/lady-in-red-check-out-what-dolapo-oni.html

(1) (Reply)

BBA Melvin Declares, "No More Reality Shows For Me" / Download Video Footage Of Kanye West's Proposal To Kim Kardashian / Hot Or Not? Burna Boy In Buba & Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.